Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Like I know the Scarlets had more ground, I'd be so hyped on retaking all of it.
    There could be quite a few places we could reclaim actually, though in all honesty I don't know how easy it would be to justify retaking (say) Stratholme when the Legion is invading :P . But still:

-Scarlet Monastery
    -Stratholme
    -Tyr's Hand
    -Scarlet Enclave

And if you're willing to have a storyline that involves fighting the Forsaken...

-Andorhal
    -WPL farms
    -Hillsbrad Foothills
    -Gilneas
    -Silverpine Forest
    -Tirisfal Forest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    How about we raid Acherus and steal Darions body despite his protests and rise him back to life as a brother-paladin through some Holy warp magic.
    Qouting for awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    There could be quite a few places we could reclaim actually, though in all honesty I don't know how easy it would be to justify retaking (say) Stratholme when the Legion is invading :P . But still:

-Scarlet Monastery
    -Stratholme
    -Tyr's Hand
    -Scarlet Enclave

And if you're willing to have a storyline that involves fighting the Forsaken...

-Andorhal
    -WPL farms
    -Hillsbrad Foothills
    -Gilneas
    -Silverpine Forest
    -Tirisfal Forest
    burn all the undead

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen Datamining, but nothing confirmed on Tirion.

All in all don't expect much though.

Paladins are basically the most shat on class because Kalgan has PTSD about them from Everquest.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-04-20 at 09:55 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry for asking a stupid question but isn't the reason for class orders was because all the infighting between horde and the alliance mad it impossible to work together as a team against the legion? So what? are we going to have the fights between the 12 class orders?

Or are the death knights going to get the Alternate Grommash treatment and be forgiven the second the final boss is dead?

Well my bias and greed is going to push this but I wonder if all the classes will get other stuff later on and I think something fun and unique for Paladins to come here. They have that Crimson Legion tabard/Scarlet Crusade tabard with gold trim and the red stripe in the middle. I am also wondering if they could have a quest to gain a Scarlet Charger and maybe turn the color of your light from yellow to crimson red like Warlock greenfire chain. If anything this would be the expansion to do it considering how much Balnazzar is going to be involved with us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Sorry for asking a stupid question but isn't the reason for class orders was because all the infighting between horde and the alliance mad it impossible to work together as a team against the legion? So what? are we going to have the fights between the 12 class orders?

Or are the death knights going to get the Alternate Grommash treatment and be forgiven the second the final boss is dead?
    I have no idea honestly, such an assault needs to be returned in kind in some fashion.

Deleted
    Well my bias and greed is going to push this but I wonder if all the classes will get other stuff later on and I think something fun and unique for Paladins to come here. They have that Crimson Legion tabard/Scarlet Crusade tabard with gold trim and the red stripe in the middle. I am also wondering if they could have a quest to gain a Scarlet Charger and maybe turn the color of your light from yellow to crimson red like Warlock greenfire chain. If anything this would be the expansion to do it considering how much Balnazzar is going to be involved with us.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea honestly, such an assault needs to be returned in kind in some fashion.
    Yeah that's the thing. A logical move would be to beat the crap out of the death knights. But that would sort of make class orders counter productive. Cause it only escalated the infighting. Granted all the other classes seem to be on good terms. Now anyway.

BUt if Paladins don't do anything in retaliation they will look like chumps. This is another loose loose scenario for blizzard. Oh well.

One can only hope.

There's also one thing that I remember. Lilian Voss, she didn't want Scarlet Crusade Codex to get burnt. Why? What are chances that she wants to create her own Risen/ Undead Scarlet Crusade?

I'm in a good bit of internet disbelief a lead game designer would actually allow DK's to raid Light's Hope Chapel, again, and actually succeed where the LK could not.

I really hope they remove this travesty from the game and use another Zealot from the SC as their Sir Zielik. Or just bring him into the fold FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Yeah that's the thing. A logical move would be to beat the crap out of the death knights. But that would sort of make class orders counter productive. Cause it only escalated the infighting. Granted all the other classes seem to be on good terms. Now anyway.

BUt if Paladins don't do anything in retaliation they will look like chumps. This is another loose loose scenario for blizzard. Oh well.
    just wait for hemet nessingwary to lose his shit and send adventurers to moonglade to get some dryad/keeper/druid pelts
    "the ultimate blood sport 8D"
    either that or rexxar or someone tries taming hamuul on accident

Then next up its hunters vs druids

or shadow priests vs affliction warlocks "FUCK YOU GUYS TAKE ALL MY COOL STUFF!!!!!"

or shamans vs druids
    "STOP USING WIND MAGIC! ITS ELEMENTAL THATS OUR SHIT!!!"
    "OH YEAH? THEN EXPLAIN GHOST WOLF!"

or hunters vs warriors
    "Hunter weapon!"
    though artifacts fix that...

priests vs priests
    "WTF are you guys doing?"
    "using old god magic, what does it look like?"
    "WTF! you cant be serious!?"
    "yeah why? check it, i can mind control stuff"
    "Do you even hear yourself? We're the nice guys! look at our tier sets!"

^as humorous as that is the can of worms for that opened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    just wait for hemet nessingwary to lose his shit and send adventurers to moonglade to get some dryad/keeper/druid pelts
    "the ultimate blood sport 8D"
    either that or rexxar or someone tries taming hamuul on accident

Then next up its hunters vs druids

or shadow priests vs affliction warlocks "FUCK YOU GUYS TAKE ALL MY COOL STUFF!!!!!"

or shamans vs druids
    "STOP USING WIND MAGIC! ITS ELEMENTAL THATS OUR SHIT!!!"
    "OH YEAH? THEN EXPLAIN GHOST WOLF!"

or hunters vs warriors
    "Hunter weapon!"
    though artifacts fix that...

priests vs priests
    "WTF are you guys doing?"
    "using old god magic, what does it look like?"
    "WTF! you cant be serious!?"
    "yeah why? check it, i can mind control stuff"
    "Do you even hear yourself? We're the nice guys! look at our tier sets!"
    Mages vs Rogues

"Da fuq are you doing in our city?"
    "Finders keepers"
    "Go back to your secret hideout everyone knows about"
    "BACKSTAB PWNED"

Rogues and Warlocks VS Demon Hunters

"You guys aren't even a disctinct class"
    "Yeah you just stole the good stuff from us"
    "Meh, you two are just jelly cause I have fabulous warglaives"

Monks VS everyone else

"Slow down, life is to be savored"
    "BUT THEY ATTACKED US"
    "Infighting is bad mmmmkay?"
    "I never liked them"
    "We must stop all this...."
    "WAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR We want to warrrrrrrrrrrr"

Everyone vs Warlocks

"It's not fair. You have the best outfits"
    "Gimmebackmymetamorphosiswaaaaaaaaaaah"

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors vs Warriors

Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

I actually like the idea of class conflicts TBH, conflict drives the story, so long as its not one sided, then its just bullying!

If paladins fight back and get even, then this could be pretty friggin sweet, but to get even on "raiding the paladins holy fortress, and kidnapping their leaders corpse and ressurecting it for themselves", it would take nothing short of marching on icecrown citadel and bitch slapping the helm of domination off bolvar and forcing his undead to forever slap him while chanting 'stop hitting yourself' (it makes sense somehow)

otherwise we're the asthmatic class on the playground thats getting beaten by the school bully.
    Also not a fan of the ebon blade telling horde players to infiltrate undercity, im loyal to the forsaken > horde > ebon blade, dont even try that shit

they should really leave tirion alone though imo

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    I actually like the idea of class conflicts TBH, conflict drives the story, so long as its not one sided, then its just bullying!

If paladins fight back and get even, then this could be pretty friggin sweet, but to get even on "raiding the paladins holy fortress, and kidnapping their leaders corpse and ressurecting it for themselves", it would take nothing short of marching on icecrown citadel and bitch slapping the helm of domination off bolvar and forcing his undead to forever slap him while chanting 'stop hitting yourself' (it makes sense somehow)

otherwise we're the asthmatic class on the playground thats getting beaten by the school bully.
    Also not a fan of the ebon blade telling horde players to infiltrate undercity, im loyal to the forsaken > horde > ebon blade, dont even try that shit

they should really leave tirion alone though imo
    See if the Death Knights are getting something THAT extreme then I would imagine every class should get something VERY extreme in their campaign as well. To raise new Four Horseman is a BIG thing but to get someone like Tirion is huge. So you have to ask what would we get? What could happen? If it isnt obvious by now I would like to see something involving the Scarlet Crusade and Brotherhood of the Light more while delving further into Sunwalker lore. But also a proper follow up with Arator and Turalyon.

- - - Updated - - -

Rescue Turalyon, invade legion strongholds would be a fun thing. But to do that you need to have military might, that being said where do you get that.

Deleted
    How the actual Feck is it even possible they break into Light's hope? LK and Scourge couldn't do it and now it's more fortified and powerful than ever, and they are somehow able to just bust in and do what they want on holy ground?

I call BS. They is basically empirically stating that the paladin factions/order halls are weaker than the Ebon Blade, and this is simply not true.

This should be a complete stomp on Pally home ground. >.>

Deleted
    Well... considering their "love" for paladins, im not surprised at all.
    On top of that, lore since WoD has been terrible, and is going for worse with chronicle and legion is just one step further in the "terrible" department.

Combine terrible lore they are coming up with lately and their "love" for paladins... not surprised this is what we get.

Just hope turalyon and alleria are not dead, after all this time, it would be silly for them to be brought in finally and already dead.
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2016-04-22 at 12:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently we're getting this stuff...

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/516608.jpg

"Hmm, so the Death Knights invaded our base..."
    "Yup."
    "Stole our bestest leader's corpse..."
    "Yup."
    "And desecrated it to raise him as an undead bound to the Lich King."
    "Yup."
    "Cool. Okay, next item on the agenda..."

/headdesk

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG][/IMG]

nightelf paladin? just saw her in the hall and thought whats going on? pala equip + 2h mace, just curious.

mhm ok http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Delas_Moonfang, says n811 priest but .. jeah xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by braxkedren View Post
    There is a Nelf Warlock at the end of the Warlock Destruction questline.
    aaah, I see what u did there Blizz. They re slowly putting in the last class/race combos, so we are used to it in the next expansion. okeydokey