Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    If they're kind, paternalistic, supportive, and promote self-determination of their girlfriends, I don't see a problem with this.

But, I have a feeling that most of these relationships are not any of the above - judging by culture.
    They are predatory relationships. Some people prey on the weak and don't care how much someone cries for them to stop.

Of course, I am appealing to emotion now, but pedophilia like this is common in places like Afghanistan.

Anyone who ignores this will show their true colors.

Like I said before, this won't end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Human psychology evolved so we recognize and file negative experiences and events more so than positive or mundane experiences. It's a survival mechanism.

There is a small forest worth of papers on this aspect of human mentality. It applies to everything and is primary before one's outage of the newest 'shocking violence!' by Migrant Mohamed & friends.
    Again, you're making excuses. To counter your argument completely, the last Crusade was over 700 years ago. Jihadis still exist today.

You want more proof while ignoring the common theme and that this barbarism hasn't ended.

If this gets worse, and it will by the looks of it, I suggest you remain neutral. Some people take things very, very personally.

This is not part of my post's purview. Pedophilia exists everywhere. Accuracy on commonality is relative to cultural trends.
    So raping small children all the time, as part of a country's culture, exists in Germany?

I'll give you a clue: it doesn't. It does in Afghanistan.

Deleted

This is not part of my post's purview. Pedophilia exists everywhere. Accuracy on commonality is relative to cultural trends.
    Yes, pedophilia exists everywhere. Problem with your apologetic rhetoric is that:

a) you forget to take into account the proportion of how often cases like these happen filtered by country.
    b) that there exists a culture, which does not exactly condemn relationships between adults and children.

Last I looked pedophilia in Germany f.e. is a capital crime and (par. 176 StGb) and is punished with 6mon - 10 years of prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlampshade View Post

To point out by the way, the left is responsible for alot more violence post 2010 than the right-wing is, that goes for most of Europe and America.
    I'd love to know how you came up with this.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Again, you're making excuses.
    There is not enough evidence or valid reportage on this article to make any such judgement as befits one's personal morality- in this case, mine.

Any conclusions based on the story, which is under reported, are at best specious.

To counter your argument completely, the last Crusade was over 700 years ago. Jihadis still exist today.
    This is not a counter argument. It's not even rational.

You want more proof while ignoring the common theme and that this barbarism hasn't ended.
    'Common theme' doesn't mean anything. I just explained it is a faulty and irrational basis of belief.

So raping small children all the time, as part of a country's culture, exists in Germany?
    This is an informal fallacy on your part.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    a) you forget to take into account the proportion of how often cases like these happen filtered by country.
    b) that there exists a culture, which does not exactly condemn relationships between adults and children.
    I literally addressed that in the post you are quoting.

"Accuracy on commonality is relative to cultural trends"

Last I looked pedophilia in Germany f.e. is a capital crime and (par. 176 StGb) and is punished with 6mon - 10 years of prison.
    For German courts to decide. This is an article in regards to Finnish immigrants and supposed pre-teen girlfriends. Further, how German law interprets pedophilia is inclusive to relative culture of Germany; again, covered in the post you quoted.

Deleted
    'Common theme' doesn't mean anything. I just explained it is a faulty and irrational basis of belief.

This is an informal fallacy on your part.
    You really don't see it coming, do you?

What is happening here is something evil is happening over and over and over again, yet people like you continue to ignore it simply based on short term evidence, rather than looking at the overall pattern.

My point still stands: pedophilia is a part of the accepted culture of some countries. You want to import that to the west while claiming it's just a minority because you lack proof that meets your standard of proof.

Pedophilia isn't a part of Germany's culture. So when we see more and more and more of this predatory behavior, how will you ignore it?

Every day there's a new story, but it's just a minority and we can't prove it's widespread, right?

Look at the overall pattern. Oh and remember: you hold a minority position, or I should say, will.

So we get to the crux of it all now don't we?

People with pro-immigrant views are into this kind of stuff - now the boys are seen as bad boys and the girls want them and see natives as ugly and racist. They start seeing foreigners as superior men and become racists themselves. Of course the native girls are simply trophies and sweet nothings will be uttered into their ears, so warnings will only be met with willful deafness.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Where I live is very liberal. If I step outside my city, no one gives a shit.
    whats parts of Southern Illinois do you live? I grew up in about the southern-est part of Illinois possible and didnt care for it at all. State is about as corrupt as they come.

Deleted

I literally addressed that in the post you are quoting.
    So, the probability that a Muslim may be a pedophile is exponentially higher than, f.e. a native Finn.
    And therefore again, would you as a parent of one of these girls on these pictures be as cultural tolerant, as you are now? Or would this nasty ol-survival instinct kick in in this case?

As a parent with a healthy protection instinct regarding his children, I would say it's the latter.

For German courts to decide. This is an article in regards to Finnish immigrants and supposed pre-teen girlfriends. Further, how German law interprets pedophilia is inclusive to relative culture of Germany; again, covered in the post you quoted.
    Do you think, that the Finnish law regarding pedophilia is grossly different or more lax?

A while male guy takes an harmless selfie, gets splashed all over the Facebook by some mom that thought he was taking pictures of children. Forever labelled "Creep" and "Pedo"; less now that things got straight out, but I bet some people still go "Yeah sure!"

The story on the OP happens... and what do we get? Plenty of "No where does it state it's his girlfriend".

Them double standards everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account

What is happening here is something evil is happening over and over and over again, yet people like you continue to ignore it simply based on short term evidence, rather than looking at the overall pattern.
    If you're going to crusade against "overall patterns of evil" that happen over and over again you really ought to head down to wall street.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    A while male guy takes an harmless selfie, gets splashed all over the Facebook by some mom that thought he was taking pictures of children. Forever labelled "Creep" and "Pedo"; less now that things got straight out, but I bet some people still go "Yeah sure!"

The story on the OP happens... and what do we get? Plenty of "No where does it state it's his girlfriend".

Them double standards everywhere.
    It's more that liberals are xenophillic and have a bias pro-"other"

roflmao look at the articles on that site. Good for a laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It's more that liberals are xenophillic and have a bias pro-"other"
    Or rather that people like you are incredibly xenophobic and quick to bash on Islam wherever and whenever possible, even while being just as hypocritical.

Nice try tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Or rather that people like you are incredibly xenophobic and quick to bash on Islam wherever and whenever possible, even while being just as hypocritical.

Nice try tho.
    Maybe one day, very far in the future, you will understand as a parent. That the survival instinct which alarms us in cases like these != xenophobia.

Nice try tho.
    Pulled that out of your ass awfully quickly.

This is rhetoric now. I'm sorry but your posts are full of emotional and biased language. You are also committing a few rational fallacies and assuming a shared moral standard in our dialogue. This is doubly faulty and absurd in the use of language such as 'evil'.

I do not seek engagement with irrational or emotional points of view that are worded poorly.

So, the probability that a Muslim may be a pedophile is exponentially higher than, f.e. a native Finn.
    Dubious. I would need to see some data on this to agree to the statement or even assume that it is valid.

And therefore again, would you as a parent of one of these girls on these pictures be as cultural tolerant, as you are now?
    Yes, probably.

I am an American from Brooklyn who had a boyfriend 3 years older than me when I was 13 years old. My sister dated a 19 year old when she was 14. It's not uncommon for girls to date older men and I don't have a problem with my own children doing such within the parental bounds I set for them- as my sisters and I did.

Do you think, that the Finnish law regarding pedophilia is grossly different or more lax?
    No idea. It's largely irrelevant. If there is an instance of law breaking here than the evidence would have to presented and judged under the laws of the respective nation in which charges are brought to bear. None of which can be the basis of a message forum reaction to unsubstantiated, poorly sourced internet article making claims about social media posts.

Evidence of wrong doing has to be brought in a court of law in the United States and I am assuming (I don't honestly know the EU justice system) in Europe as well.

Deleted
    Maybe one day, very far in the future, you will understand as a parent, that the survival instinct which alarms us in cases like these != xenophobia.
    Yeahhhhhh, no. It isn't just about "this case". Which , once again, hilariously bad article with no real evidence, as something to get their panties in a twist about. This is about the fact that many of the usual suspects once again doing the usual circle jerk about "OMG A MUSLIM MIGHT/MIGHT NOT BE DOING SOMETHING BAD, ALL OF THEM ARE BAD, ALL OF THEM ARE PEDOS".

You don't see it, because you don't want to. Because you want them to be this evil boogeyman caricature you have in your head. Life's better when it's just black and white.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Pulled that out of your ass awfully quickly.
    Shall I go through your post history to show it's not being "pulled out of my ass"?

Every single time, every single ANYTHING to do with Islams, Muslims, refugees, whatever, it's the same damn people saying the same damn shit. Every. Single. Time.

Deleted
    Ok i get why the mothers say there teaching there kids to be more open minded and excepting but and here is the but "WHY NOT WITH OTHER CHILDREN AND NOT GROWN MEN!!!" No and i mean no parent of sane mind would let there young child spend time with a strange man they know nothing about. Plus the entire crap of its normal for grown many to call there younger female friend baby and that they love them "MY $!%"

Shall I go through your post history to show it's not being "pulled out of my ass"?
    Actually I was going to ask you to do that.

Prove it. Prove you're not just generalizing about "people like you".

Please, be my guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    https://anongalactic.com/finnish-mig...n-girlfreinds/

So brave! So progressive! Looking at the endgame of tolerance here
    It's actually very conservative what they're doing. Since the ideals of conservatism is to uphold traditions and values from the past, including religious ones. This has nothing to do with progressiveness. It's the opposite.

con·serv·a·tive
    kənˈsərvədiv/
    adjective
    holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.
    synonyms: traditionalist, traditional, conventional, orthodox, old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool, hidebound, unadventurous, set in one's ways
    noun
    a person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in relation to politics.

Seeing that you're probably pretty far to the right, I'd imagine you support their behavior?
    Last edited by zOObie; 2016-04-17 at 03:13 PM.