Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Jeez, this thread...apparently anything gay on TV is so terrible that it trumps freedom of the press. Seriously?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Jeez, this thread...apparently anything gay on TV is so terrible that it trumps freedom of the press. Seriously?
    We have good ole "freedom lovers" supporting Chinese censorship, this thread is a comedy,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Suppose these gay lions are just mentally ill hipsters too.

They do it out of dominance, not love or pleasure. Humans have no reason for this which makes it unnatural. Its like prison sex where everyone rapes one another not out of love or pleasure, but dominance to show who's the boss. Same for lions.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    see this is why we need more threads about sexuality.
    Or maybe why we don't. Internet forums are not a good place to educate anyone on anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    They do it out of dominance, not love. Humans have no reason for this which makes it unnatural. Its like prison sex where everyone rapes one another not out of love or pleasure, but dominance to show who's the boss. Same for lions.
    So human sex is just prison sex?

This thread has degraded into nothing but sexuality shaming, has already been derailed, trolling and complete bashing. There's honestly nothing left to discuss here.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    ban all lgbt content, gays are gross, eeww.... what do you mean leasbians are gay... no leave them on, thats fine... KappaPride

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacotuesday View Post
    If you're born a male, and decide that you want to be considered a female, I'm going to call you by "he"/"him" still. You know why? Because that's what you are.
    That's nice and all. Have fun doing so. Most people nowadays, at least in Western first world countries, are more respectful towards others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    ban all lgbt content, gays are gross, eeww.... what do you mean leasbians are gay... no leave them on, thats fine... KappaPride
    Would be interesting to know how many of the "eww, gays are unnatural and gross"-crowd are jerking off to Lesbians regularily.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This thread has degraded into nothing but sexuality shaming, has already been derailed, trolling and complete bashing. There's honestly nothing left to discuss here.
    There was nothing left to discuss 4 posts in, Seconded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So human sex is just prison sex?
    It's the same that it's unnatural and it's not made to be compatible, you'll get aids. There's no reason in this day in age where we need to show who's alpha through aggression , if anything homosexuality is regressive cause there's no need to act like an aggressive alpha anymore Theresa entirely no reason for homosexuality tendencies. The fact it's still going on is completely unnatural, i d advice that they get all the therapy they need

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Or a bunch of anime, like the one in your ava.

Poor chinese people.
    TBH, they dun really show anime on TV in China.

Same country that bans Google, Twitter and until recently video games....

Stay classy China!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the same that it's unnatural and it's not made to be compatible, you'll get aids. There's no reason in this day in age where we need to show who's alpha through aggression , if anything homosexuality is regressive cause there's no need to act like an aggressive alpha anymore Theresa entirely no reason for homosexuality tendencies. The fact it's still going on is completely unnatural, i d advice that they get all the therapy they need
    So people cant bang for fun or because they are actually attracted to someone? BTW conversion therapy does not work and leads to suicides. Stop advocating suicide?

So I'm sure Apple and all these other companies will refuse to do business in China now? Of course not.

F***ing hypocrites.

Deleted
    They do it out of dominance, not love or pleasure. .
    Both male and female lions have been seen to interact homosexually. Male lions pair-bond for a number of days and initiate homosexual activity with affectionate nuzzling and caressing, leading to mounting and thrusting. About 8% of mountings have been observed to occur with other males.
    Ok then matey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    So I'm sure Apple and all these other companies will refuse to do business in China now? Of course not.

F***ing hypocrites.
    lol, this thread keeps getting better and better.

Deleted
    They do it out of dominance, not love or pleasure. Humans have no reason for this which makes it unnatural. Its like prison sex where everyone rapes one another not out of love or pleasure, but dominance to show who's the boss. Same for lions.
    There's something like 1500 species which demonstrate homosexual behaviour. And not all just for dominance. Bonobos display homosexual behaviour for bonding and they're our closest relatives.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I advice you learn about tenses. Nah I'm kidding, your ESL is good. Your tired, dated, demonstrably moronic pseudo-intellectualism is not. Classy touch drawing the connection between gay men and aids.

Quote Originally Posted by Finith View Post
    I advice you learn about tenses. Nah I'm kidding, your ESL is good. Your tired, dated, demonstrably moronic pseudo-intellectualism is not. Classy touch drawing the connection between gay men and aids.
    Just to add, there's a whole bunch of alpha, aggressive, macho types of gays. (just one example, look at how buff Dan Savage got)

Also aids is noticeably higher in gay men, although his original comment drawing a causal link is obviously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    There's something like 1500 species which demonstrate homosexual behaviour. And not all just for dominance. Bonobos display homosexual behaviour for bonding and they're our closest relatives.
    Isn't that one sided though? I am pretty sure only the female Bonobos get down with each other.