Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

"Nye is about as much a scientist as I am", says Sarah Palin

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/15/politi...ist/index.html

Wow, just.. wow. Not even sure where to begin on this. Well, let's start with some facts!

http://www.biography.com/people/bill-nye-20950589

And then we have Palin...

http://www.biography.com/people/sarah-palin-360398

Wonder why she's jumping on board the climate denier's train so hard at the moment... maybe one of the sponsors for her online news network (lol)? Oh wait, that failed. No one wanted to pay to see her talk. I'm certain there's a meme to be found here somewhere, so... MMOC DO YOUR THANG!!

I'm just gonna....keep on browsing. I don't have the fortitude for this right now.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Palin still relevant? Everytime she opens her mouth everyone around her drops a few IQ levels

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Why is Palin still relevant? Everytime she opens her mouth everyone around her drops a few IQ levels
    She's not, except in the mind of liberals. Most everyone else has written her off already.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol it's like she exhales lead paint fumes... or vaporized meth... sorry. I haven't stopped laughing since I read this =D

10+ Year Old Account
    "He's a kids' show actor, he's not a scientist."

They're not mutually exclusive, Sarah. You can be both. Kind of like how you're both a former governor and a nincompoop.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    She's not, except in the mind of liberals. Most everyone else has written her off already.
    LOL yeah cuz you know, not like she was up on Trumps stage talking and getting cheers even though everything she said sounded like she was on a massive LSD trip, maybe you should look into things, wait I am guessing you are a conservative so never mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    "He's a kids' show actor, he's not a scientist."

They're not mutually exclusive, Sarah. You can be both. Kind of like how you're both a former governor and a nincompoop.
    Short term governor at that.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, nice denial you have there. I guess you forgot when she endorsed Donald Trump, the republican presidential candidate?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Palin urged parents to teach their children to "ask those questions and not just believe what Bill Nye the Science Guy is trying to tell them" about climate change.
    If you teach children to not listen to Bill, what's the point in them asking him questions?

Nye is no authority on climate change. Other than that, she's just being... well... her usual self.
    I thought she was gone from the public picture though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Short term governor at that.
    Long term nincompoop though, so it all balances out.

I cannot believe there is a film called: Climate Hustle. I cannot wait for all the talking points to seep into MMO-C.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I don't care what Palin says ... she can go watch Russia from her house.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I cannot believe there is a film called: Climate Hustle. I cannot wait for all the talking points to seep into MMO-C.
    I sense some serious comedy potential here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I don't care what Palin says ... she can go watch Russia from her house.
    She never said that though... As big a dope she is, you can't pin that one on her.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Nye is no authority on climate change. Other than that, she's just being... well... her usual self.
    I thought she was gone from the public picture though.
    Watch the at, around 3:00 minute mark. Yes, they always bringing in Bill Nye. We should give the other 97% of scientist their crack.

A few? How about a lot? How about all of them? How about dropping to negative IQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    She never said that though... As big a dope she is, you can't pin that one on her.
    I know she didn't. It was stated to emphasize I don't care what Palin says.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    She said this at a premier of 'Climate Hustle', an anti-climate change film. Here is a BrietBart article:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...limate-hustle/

Palin will reportedly appear at a panel discussion in Washington following the screening of the film, alongside Rep. Lamar Smith, chairman of the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology, as well as Media Research Center founder Brent Bozell and Bill Nye the Science Guy.
    Liberals... Right...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi