Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Highmaul coliseum is entirely premades at this point

Played 7 matches, all 7 were gangbangs. Is anyone experiencing anything differently?

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    Played 7 matches, all 7 were gangbangs. Is anyone experiencing anything differently?
    Guessing it's really just luck of the draw as to when you queue. I've seen a few of groups advertising 'sales' for the achievement so not suprised if there's a stack of premades hitting it at the moment. I was lucky enough to get the Last of Us achievement on the weekend queuing solo. Took me about 4 attempts (mind you I'd tried it earlier in the expac without much luck). There were a couple of smallish (4-5 players) guild groups but not like full premades.

I got all my coliseum achievements/items in wod S1/S2, but now when ever i am in trade chat, i see ppl spam selling wins for 8k every 5-10 minutes at all times of the day, it is pretty insane. I don't do coliseum any more, but i can easily believe that 9 out of 10 games are premades.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholder View Post
    Guessing it's really just luck of the draw as to when you queue. I've seen a few of groups advertising 'sales' for the achievement so not suprised if there's a stack of premades hitting it at the moment. I was lucky enough to get the Last of Us achievement on the weekend queuing solo. Took me about 4 attempts (mind you I'd tried it earlier in the expac without much luck). There were a couple of smallish (4-5 players) guild groups but not like full premades.
    The last one that drove me up a wall had the instance leader handing out marks on everyone not in his premade.

The last one that drove me up a wall had the instance leader handing out marks on everyone not in his premade.
    I would just kill the leader in that case :P even though u still will die, but at least ull take that puss with u

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    If you can't win but want the title just join the premades yourself. I had a couple guildmates join the ones through the Avengers.

But I do agree that it is nowhere near as enjoyable once premades went from maybe 2 or 3 at the most out of 20-25 to 15 out of 16-20, and I had quit trying for the Mania on my Druid a while back minus one or two random ques.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a pretty funny experience with premades and colliseum.

I got whispered at the beginning by people asking to premade with me, so I agreed. They were 3 other people. If we were the last ones alive we agreed we'd roll for the chest.

So it started, I sat in the corner with all my CDs ready. One of the other 3 died during the fight, so I helped out a bit (not with CDs, though) to get us to the end. It was us 3 left at the end, and we started rolling for the chest. I rolled first, and I rolled low. I then proceeded to pop cooldowns, kill both of them and take the chest. Got unleashed mania too, not bad for the first try.

Moral of the story, fuck everyone over you possibly can in order to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I would just kill the leader in that case :P even though u still will die, but at least ull take that puss with u
    lol Leader usually specifically protects that rounds "winner" and really... when it's 20 of us vs 4 of you, GL.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post

So it started, I sat in the corner with all my CDs ready. One of the other 3 died during the fight, so I helped out a bit (not with CDs, though) to get us to the end. It was us 3 left at the end, and we started rolling for the chest. I rolled first, and I rolled low. I then proceeded to pop cooldowns, kill both of them and take the chest. Got unleashed mania too, not bad for the first try.

Dick move bro, dick move

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    lol Leader usually specifically protects that rounds "winner" and really... when it's 20 of us vs 4 of you, GL.
    Never said it would be easy lol )) but its worth if can u pool it off. Also for any1 who is trying to complete the achievement, i hear u can use legendary rings + pve set bonuses, so if u guys have access to pve gear, it will def help you out. But bottom point if it is a pre-made group, even if you are glad level player, you will not be able to do much =(. Best bet would be que at an odd hour when a low number of pre-mades are running.

Never said it would be easy lol )) but its worth if can u pool it off. Also for any1 who is trying to complete the achievement, i hear u can use legendary rings + pve set bonuses, so if u guys have access to pve gear, it will def help you out. But bottom point if it is a pre-made group, even if you are glad level player, you will not be able to do much =(. Best bet would be que at an odd hour when a low number of pre-mades are running.
    yeh i saw everyone in pvp gear, me in full pve ele shaman, no1 really targeted me like haha ele shaman can't win, i proceeded to get 11 kills, killing the final guy with ring/ascendance/lust/AG/earth ele 20% dr cd/sham rage....yup i literally had every cd still ready to go.

kinda happy kinda sad, was expecting a grind for my FoS/titles/toys something to do something rewarding, then i win first time, oh cool well no pressure that's that done.

7+ Year Old Account
    Try queueing up for the Coliseum very early in the morning or very late at night. The wait time is longer, but you are less likely to encounter premade groups. That's what worked for me anyway.

I got all my coliseum achievements/items in wod S1/S2, but now when ever i am in trade chat, i see ppl spam selling wins for 8k every 5-10 minutes at all times of the day, it is pretty insane. I don't do coliseum any more, but i can easily believe that 9 out of 10 games are premades.
    Damn what server is this on that it's 8k for achievement?
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    yeh i saw everyone in pvp gear, me in full pve ele shaman, no1 really targeted me like haha ele shaman can't win, i proceeded to get 11 kills, killing the final guy with ring/ascendance/lust/AG/earth ele 20% dr cd/sham rage....yup i literally had every cd still ready to go.

kinda happy kinda sad, was expecting a grind for my FoS/titles/toys something to do something rewarding, then i win first time, oh cool well no pressure that's that done.
    Haha nice mate, show them what an "underdog" dps class can do, I main Ret, i remb i did the same: i set in a corner, just tagged every1 with judgement/exo then 2 guys were left with me, i popped wings (did not have legendary ring back then) killed them both. People prob thought the same "Oh it is a Ret, he cant even hurt me"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Damn what server is this on that it's 8k for achievement?
    Frostmourne Alliance (Oceanic)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz1096 View Post
    I had a pretty funny experience with premades and colliseum.

I got whispered at the beginning by people asking to premade with me, so I agreed. They were 3 other people. If we were the last ones alive we agreed we'd roll for the chest.

THIS! Haha i actually laughed after i imagined the faces of others. Don't get me wrong, what u did was a dishonest thing to do BUT =) I would have done the same, the strongest and the dare ones take the prize, rest can enjoy the 2nd place )!
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-04-18 at 11:15 PM.

Haha nice mate, show them what an "underdog" dps class can do, I main Ret, i remb i did the same: i set in a corner, just tagged every1 with judgement/exo then 2 guys were left with me, i popped wings (did not have legendary ring back then) killed them both. People prob thought the same "Oh it is a Ret, he cant even hurt me"

- - - Updated - - -

Frostmourne Alliance (Oceanic)

- - - Updated - - -

THIS! Haha i actually laughed after i imagined the faces of others. Don't get me wrong, what u did was a dishonest thing to do BUT =) I would have done the same, the strongest and the dare ones take the price, rest can enjoy the 2nd place )!
    I've got a character there and on alliance, will have to spend some time over there and get together the gold for that then, thanks for the info.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

I've got a character there and on alliance, will have to spend some time over there and get together the gold for that then, thanks for the info.
    do you have one of ur mains there or only an alt?

do you have one of ur mains there or only an alt?
    It's an alt I talked to Dorfie sometime during MoP to get into Honestly for the pets and mounts from the Guild achievements, hasn't been played too much recently but is level 100.

It's an alt I talked to Dorfie sometime during MoP to get into Honestly for the pets and mounts from the Guild achievements, hasn't been played too much recently but is level 100.
    Send me PM with ur btag, ill give u 5k to start u off when i am online today afterwork, since i know how much pain it can be to grind gold on an alt.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Dick move bro, dick move
    Not really, just being a dick to other dicks trying to premade.

Somehow, I didn't encounter any premades by now.