So....hey guys. Been a while

So....
    I'm back.

In other news life takes weird turns and I'm not as pissed off as I used to be. For a variety of reasons.

So I hear there's this game called Fallout 4. Kind of, pretty good.

How's by you?
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    How's by you?
    Has been a terrible couple years for gaming, became an anime junkie in the mean time.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Has been a terrible couple years for gaming, became an anime junkie in the mean time.
    I found a few gems here and there. I know that's a subjective thing but given the really unexpected turn my life took I'm glad I has the escapism of gaming lol
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    I found a few gems here and there. I know that's a subjective thing but given the really unexpected turn my life took I'm glad I has the escapism of gaming lol
    What did you enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    What did you enjoy?
    Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
    Witcher 3
    Fallout 4
    Dragon Age: Inquisition
    Life is Strange
    Thief
    Saints Row IV and Gat Out of Hell

I play Skyrim on the PC, go back to the other Dragon Age games, Mass Effect series. Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Even things like Kingdom Hearts. (Heck there are a ton of Sherlock Holmes games on Steam. One of which is a crossover with Lovecraft's C'thulu mythos)
    ― G.K. Chesterton