Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Am I the only one with multiples of one class

I have like three lvl 100 paladins, and considering making another one... I've tried something completely different, I have a lvl 100 warlock, and a lvl 90 rogue, but I just don't like them very much... I prefer the heavy armored melee types. I have a lvl 100 death knight too and it's great. Still wanna level a warrior.

Anyway, is there anyone else with two or more of the same class? And which one?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have about 15 lvl 70+ warriors, 4 or 5 of which are lvl 100, I love low level warrior tanking
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

uhm i got like 4 or 5 warriors on different servers :P 2 druids, 2 hunters ,2 dk's, 2 rogues etc. guess i like leveling :P

2 rogues, 2 hunters, 2 druids, 2 warriors, 2 warlocks, 1 each of the remaining classes at 100. A bunch in the 90-99 range.
    I didn't raid much beyond LFR (and little of that) in WoD so I had lot of time on my hands.

in wotlk i had 2x lvl80 paladins on one server, same faction. then another horde side. so 3 level 80 pala's overall.

i loved my pala in wotlk, then hated it in cata and only levelled my main pally once MoP was due
    <insert witty signature here>

Never understood why one would have multiples of one class, but then again I'm a pretty dedicated one toon guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeranath View Post
    Never understood why one would have multiples of one class, but then again I'm a pretty dedicated one toon guy.
    I'm a "one-toon-guy" aswell, but I have 3 alts with the same class as my main because back when the game used to be fun, I raided on all of them with different groups of friends plus not to mention, 2 are ally and 2 are horde.

I have a guildmate that has 5 lvl 100 priests so no you're not the only one

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    No of course not. You are NEVER the only one. Never. Nor are you the only to ever create a thread such as this. Now stahp!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I had 5 death knights at one point, 2-3 of a few other classes, and at least 1 of every class at max level across a few accounts (all mine). They were just to arena across multiple servers and sell carries with (before they made changes to the system, I don't actually play much anymore). A lot of them had Glad titles and decent gear (it was definitely annoying to cap conquest every week at the peak of my gameplay, especially with rbgs). Did it all by hand, though I did dual-box RaF a few times when they had special pricing going on, though I did bot honor a half dozen times when I got really frustrated; didn't really need to be fully geared.

5 hunters, 5 dks, 2 shamans and rest i have 3 each, only 3 of those chars are not 100 and they will be in a week... or two dunno how much i cba.

Deleted
    I do have more chars from the same classes, as i like making alts, trying out different race-class combos, but i only play seriously with my main chars on my home-realm.

We have two people in my guild, one of them likes hunters so much, that he got like 4 of them, all night elfs and worgens.
    the other creates priests, i think he got 4 atm aswell just in our guild, and god know how many more on other realms. Shadow mainly.

In a way i can definatelly understand, that they just really love the playstyle of those classes. As i am with paladins

10+ Year Old Account
    Purely for farming, I have multiples.

Got one of each class at 100, and 4 priests at 100 :b

a girl in my old guild had 2 max lvl gnome holy priests, both roughly same geared in MoP, and i was just like wtd you got 2 of the same class, and her reply was i like gnomes and priests

Deleted
    No, obviously you aren't. :P

I have about 2-3 of every Tanking Class. Some of them 100, some of them below. Mostly Pallys and Warriors because they start earlier and I tend to run old Dungeons with them.
    I am weird like that.

Deleted
    I've got at least 1 of every class except rogue. Then i've got 4 Death knights, 3 Druids, 2 Hunters and 2 mages in level 100.

Until leveling became so piss poor easy I'd never think about creating another class of the same kind. But now that it's mindless and relatively easy, I have quite a few lower level alts that I grinded for about a day and go to about 60.

I've got 6 at level 100, two of them are druids. One tauren which has herbalism+mining, another troll which has skinning. Starfall OP for old content!

10+ Year Old Account
    There is almost no situation ever about pretty much anything, let alone this game, where any one person is "the only one", especially in something so mundane.

There are people with loads of characters, 15, 20, 30 or more, those people MUST have multiple of one class.