Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by webzagar View Post
    Yesterday I soloed 25 Heroic Firelands (Which was actually a challenge)
    Were you punching things without gear? Everything in Cataclysm content just EXPLODES in the sight of you in (any) WoD gear.

Didn't expect that kinda announcement this soon... But hey, alright then.

And how very amusing, I believe it was stated at some point that Legion would come out sometime during Summer, and voila, just as I jokingly thought, release on the second-to-last day of Summer! :P

Oh well, now I have something to look forward to.

More than four months out, that's surprising. Historically they've given the release date much closer. Prepatch in late July, means its on the ptr mid June. Still two months until that, boo.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Haha perfect, they release it the day that summer holidays end... That's just epic hah

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Is a Thursday as well which is usually a day off for me unless someone calls in sick.

That's a tuesday.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

I wonder (where im most likely right), if this has anything to do with FF15 releasing 3 weeks later?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by domxnik View Post
    Although I can't wait for WoD to end, I though the release was going to be more towards Oct. or Nov. - this seems a bit rushed. Maybe it's just because Aug. seems like a weird release date for an expansion. Can't wait for Legion non the less.
    Oct or november when they said it will release on or before september?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurushock View Post
    It's pretty much been in beta. Don't let the word "alpha" fool you haha
    Beta would mean all or most of the features are in. It isn't there yet but is extremely close. Beta will be about tuning and polish.

Well at least that makes the decision to unsub now an easy one.

"You think we were doing shorter expansions, but we're not"

Deleted
    Monumentally fucking awful. Like i can't put it in words.

Yet AGAIN. 2 months for the first tier, 4 months for the second. FOURTEEN for the last tier. It happens every fucking expansion and it is not good enough.

I don't know who plans their timings, but they need to fuck off, or quit, ideally both, in either order. We've been promised since wrath that they would close the gaps between expansions, and not leave tiers going for over a year. And every damn time it's the same story.

There's no excuse anymore. There just isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    That's a tuesday.
    My bad! Still one of my days off hehe

Deleted
    Anything that isn't a September release or some shit is A-Okay in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    pffffft

14 months of HFC.

So much for shorter last patches.
    I don't understand why blizzard continues to throw all their eggs in one basket, can they NOT develop content in between expansions like other games?!? Why is everyone working on the expansion when you could make a small team to work on content to not fuck over your playbase
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    I wonder (where im most likely right), if this has anything to do with FF15 releasing 3 weeks later?
    Nah 2 completely different style of games. 1 singleplayer the other is an MMO.

My bad! Still one of my days off hehe
    Had to look it up, if it was a thursday I would have taken off work for thurs/fri to have 4 solid days of playing.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it a slap in the face? WoD was like 4 weeks early at the most. This is about 2-3 early.
    "Before September"

September - one day = August 30.

I love my followers. /kisses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minti - Lightbringer View Post
    Monumentally fucking awful. Like i can't put it in words.

Yet AGAIN. 2 months for the first tier, 4 months for the second. FOURTEEN for the last tier. It happens every fucking expansion and it is not good enough.

I don't know who plans their timings, but they need to fuck off, or quit, ideally both, in either order. We've been promised since wrath that they would close the gaps between expansions, and not leave tiers going for over a year. And every damn time it's the same story.

There's no excuse anymore. There just isn't.
    There was no 3rd Tier. Highmaul and Blackrock foundry are technically the same tier. Hellfire citadell Being the 2nd Tier

That means the Beta needs to be released next month. Then it takes 3 months (average) then it's August and the pre-event already started and one week before release we can roll a demon hunter (those who pre-purchased).
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't understand why blizzard continues to throw all their eggs in one basket, can they NOT develop content in between expansions like other games?!? Why is everyone working on the expansion when you could make a small team to work on content to not fuck over your playbase
    They must have some horrendous project management problems when they can't have people working on both current expansion patch content and the next expansion at the same time.