Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Abandoned cat becomes famous fashionista

More pictures in link.

http://www.boredpanda.com/the-most-f...lish-than-you/

"Hello, my name is Pitzush, Puss In Glam, and I pretty much think that you won’t find a more stylish cat than me. I was found when I was little, half dead, starving and very ill. My sweet human saved me and from that point my life has completely changed.

I won’t bother you with the details of my rescue because they are very dark and it’s not an easy story for me to tell. But after my recovery I was completely transformed and here I am today, a fashion “meowdel”, enjoying my good life."

10+ Year Old Account
    People have weird hobbies.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just stupid. Not the saving the cat part, that's awesome, but why in the hell would you put that shit on a cat, or any animal for that matter? Oh well, I hope the cat is enjoying at least some of that, because I find that to be a bit distasteful.

I hope those eyelashes are photoshopped.
    Last edited by Santti; 2016-04-15 at 04:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why? That is all I have to ask.

That poor animal -_-

It must be like "human, y u do dis"

I feel like that cat may have preferred to be starving on the street >.>

Deleted
    that's really cute

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    That's just stupid. Not the saving the cat part, that's awesome, but why in the hell would you put that shit on a cat, or any animal for that matter? Oh well, I hope the cat is enjoying at least some of that, because I find that to be a bit distasteful.

If people are threatened with starvation and being homeless for not getting a job then the cat can earn a living this way.

Deleted
    Whatever floats her boat. I hope that the animal doesn't mind it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picard_face_palm.gif

There are worse cases of animal abuse, I suppose. At least it's being pampered.

I'll be honest with the title I thought this was the premise for the next Disney movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I really doubt that honestly.

how is it even possible to do that without pissing the cat off? :P

Quote Originally Posted by khazlol View Post
    good question I demand we see the hands of the stylist.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sedatives, duh. If you are willing to do that shit to an animal, you sure are willing to sedate it.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Kinda weird/gross. Especially seeing eye make-up on a cat of all things... brr.

I like animals but cats are vile creatures and I have never understood the Internet's preoccupation with the animal.

Deleted
    In another interview (I originally saw this on the news on tv) the lady owning the cat said the cat didn't sit for more than 15 minutes for her make-up session at any time, so most of these are the result of 15 minutes of make-up at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    yeaaaaahhhhhh.

no.

The clothes thing is already bad enough, but the makeup/eyelashes can't be good for the animal.
    As much as I disagree with the practice, at least a child can have some understanding of how to deal with the makeup or clothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post

The cat clearly isn't unhappy otherwise it would be ripping that shxt off and not staying still.