[A] 726 Boom 10/13M LF Guild

Good afternoon folks,

I'm currently looking for a guild to clear out the remainder of HFC as well as hit the ground running in Legion. Unfortunately, as I took a break from WoW to finish school, I am still on tomes for legendary ring (17/33).

I am open to server and faction transfers if required.

Thanks for your time.

Hey there,

Excuse the shameful copy/paste of our recruitment information but if you'd like to chat feel free to add me to your bnet!

---

<Union> is an alliance guild on the PVE server Uldum. We are 13/13H and 13/13M.

As Legion is approaching we are looking to expand our roster with more exceptional players.

We are looking to add to our roster:
    1x Restoration Druid
    1x Discipline Priest (should be able to play Holy if needed)
    1x Holy Paladin
    1x Balance Druid
    1x Warlock

We ask that you be at least 720+ item level, have your legendary ring, and have a good amount of raiding experience, preferably at the Mythic level. We would also like access to logs if available. Any outstanding players who feel like they would contribute to our team are also more than welcome to reach out to an officer.

We are a fun group of players that have raided together for a while and have become good friends. We are very serious when it comes to progressing but love having fun and joking around between pulls.

We raid:
    Monday: 8-11 PM PST (11-2 AM EST)
    Wednesday: 8-11 PM PST (11-2 AM EST)
    Sunday: 8-11 PM PST (11-2 AM EST)

Please add on of the following Btags if you are interested in talking to an officer
    Brewsli: Poepol#1559
    Illhitu: Smiller#1650
    Vapo: Kurlor#1883

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there!

<Mass Res Inc> (9/13M) might be a good fit for you. Progression-wise in M HFC we've been slow but steady, and have weathered through the typical guild killers this expac: M Gorefiend, holiday family-time, burnout. We're still chipping away at progression and having fun together, though we're light a few roster spots and are looking to shore back up for what's left of the stretch to Legion. As far as guild culture goes, we keep in touch during the day using an app called Slack where we talk about everything from raid strats to pop culture, and are a very diverse group. While Slack is optional, we find it's made us closer than just a group who gets together for a few hours mid-week to kill pixelated dragons.

We raid T W Th, 8:00p - 10:30p CST.

We should definitely chat! You can catch me at asavinggrace#1382. I should be around tonight if you're available.

Thanks!

Madelynn-Icecrown

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hello.

<Karma-Dethecus> is an alliance raiding guild currently at 5/13 mythic. We are looking for more DPS to help solidify our raid time. We do our mythic runs Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 10 PM CT - 1 AM CT. We would love to have you come run with us sometime to see if you think we might be a good fit for what you're looking for. You can contact me through battle.net Katsumi#1241

Katsumi-Dethecus

Oob

Hey there OOB is currently 11 of 13 and we are trying to finish up as well. For many years we have been first on Kaelthas but a few married couples retired and some other people stopped playing and it put us behind. We are looking to finish this out as we are well into phase two on Mano. We are also building for Leg so we can get back to server fist.

Take the time to add me and lets at least chat before you decide.
    Geo1668

Geomas

Quote Originally Posted by Pawesomez View Post
    Good afternoon folks,

I'm currently looking for a guild to clear out the remainder of HFC as well as hit the ground running in Legion. Unfortunately, as I took a break from WoW to finish school, I am still on tomes for legendary ring (17/33).

I am open to server and faction transfers if required.

Thanks for your time.

Hi! Will try to make this short. We are <Volatile> alliance guild in Llane-Arygos. We raid in a pretty laid back environment and currently 9/13M. We are looking for ranged dps to bolster our ranks. Our raid times are Fri/Sat at 10p-1a EST. Feel free to add vcronwen#1282 or mabelle#1433 if interested to chat.

Hey there!
    I'm looking for reliable ranged dps to join our guild. We raid Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST. We are 11/13M and we are horde. If any of that could work please add Nox#1368 so we can talk!

Best of luck with your search!

<Nomadic>{A} of Mannoroth US. We are 10/13M in Hellfire Citadel.

Current recruiting needs:

Ranged DPS 720+

Ideal applicants will also have fully upgraded legendary ring and competitive logs.

Raid Times:
    Mythic-Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST
    Mythic-Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST
    Mythic-Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST

We use the Ask Mr Robot addon/council for loot distribution and logging. We use Mumble for VIOP.

If you have any questions or are interested in giving us a shot this raid week, please feel free to contact any of us listed below:

Tinderbear - thegregscott#1117[GM]

Neatotaquito - neato#1733 [Co-GM]

Threewofmoon - Badgertron#1100[Raid Leader]

Mactoventus - Mactovera#1827[Recruitment Officer]

Hey there,

After reading through your post I think we would be a very strong fit. We could use a solid Boomkin. If you are interested please reach out to me at Halbrium#1395. I hope to hear from you.

Spam below for informational purposes;

About <Nexus>:
    <Nexus> is a mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Toltherdin (Connected Realms/US), one of the most competitive PVE servers per-capita in the US. Since our guild's inception in 2010, we have built a strong and stable team of officers and raiders. We are continuously improving our ranking, surpassing many serious three and four day a week guilds in progression while keeping our raid times at a concise twice a week schedule.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/44974

Raid Times:
    We take great pride in maintaining leading progression on an efficient schedule, as we maintain an eight hour raid week.

Our current raid days are:
    Monday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time
    Wednesday 7:00-11:00 PM Central Standard Time

*We may run lower difficulty versions of the current raid tier from time to time as need and demand allow. These runs are optional.

Current Progression:
    11/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system based on size of upgrade/performance/attendance/attitude. We do not have a bias for certain players/officers/ranks. The only exception to this is explained below.

Trial Period:
    Off-server recruits will be immediately eligible for full loot consideration. Same server recruits will go through a trial period that will range from two to four raids, completely dependent on their performance.

What you can expect from us:
    A group of like-minded individuals who raid to have fun, broaden our depth of knowledge, and down bosses. Our mantra is "Never make the same mistake twice". Every pull should lead to improvement. While you should expect criticism, it will always come from a place of respect. We have members still around from when we started and we hope that those we bring in now will be members for years to come.

What we expect from you:
    Hunger for self improvement. Eager to see the group succeed. You should be your own harshest critic and the group's fiercest advocate.

Attendance is paramount. We understand that not every single person can make every single raid; Life happens, however in the aggregate we expect 90% attendance from all of our raiders. If you are unable to make the raid or arrive on time/stay the entire duration, simply posting our our forums with as much notice as possible allows us to make any adjustments or preparations needed for success that evening.

Attitude is everything. If you are one who cannot take constructive criticism - stop reading and look elsewhere. No one is perfect; and if you are, you should not be applying here. If you're someone with a level head, a manageable ego and someone who shows up to raid with an attitude of "let's learn", we want you with us.

Recruitment Needs:
    We are currently recruiting these specified classes / roles. Even if your class or role is not listed, please feel free to still apply. Exceptional players are always encouraged to apply, regardless of class!

Any strong ranged DPS
    Warlock
    Ele/Resto Shaman
    Rogue

Interested in Joining?
    Message me via Battle.net at Halbrium#1395 or apply at our website, http://www.nexus-guild.com.

About the Guild:
    Currently we are progressing nicely through Mythic Hellfire Citadel and plan to continue that, however we are also building our numbers in preparation for Legion with the intent of Progressing more rapidly.
    We have a very diverse group of people who are usually quite friendly and fun, however we do get serious for raids. We have a solid group of 20 people, but we are looking to expand and make a strong bench. That does not, however, mean that new members will sit most of the time. After a short trial period, everyone is moved into the normal rotation, which varies each boss depending on raid and/or loot needs.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Progression: 10/13 Mythic.
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Ventrilo

Recruiting:
    Recruiting all exceptional Tanks, Healers, and DPS.

Top priorities: Strong DPS, especially a Sub/Combat Rogue and, maybe, a Mistweaver Monk.

What we expect:
    Trials need at least a 715 ilvl, as well as the Legendary Ring. Trials should also be aware of Heroic mechanics and be willing and quick to learn Mythic mechanics.

Current Raid Composition:
    1 Unholy Death Knight
    1 Balance Druid and 1 Restoration Druid
    4 Marksmanship Hunters
    1 Arcane and 1 Frost Mage
    1 Mistweaver Monk
    1 Holy, 1 Protection, and 1 Retribution Paladin
    1 Discipline and 1 Shadow Priest
    1 Enhancement and
    2 Affliction/Destruction Warlock
    1 Arms/Protection, and 1 Protection Warrior

as well as a few Trial Raiders.

Contact our Officers:
    Dayne#1150
    Motorhead#1102
    Sap#1560

Ante Meridiem 10 years strong 13/13 H hfc. 13/13m hfc morning team THURS, FRI , MON 9am-1pm) recruiting skilled mythic raiders for now & leigon plz visit To See Our Recruitment VIdeo & app today STORMRAGE amwow .net