Blingtron's Secret Vault being triggered by most recently fresh 100's?

Pretty sure I'm just being paranoid about this, but as part of the gold garrison money nerf did Blizz make this mission trigger more often on toons that are more fresh & have fewer treasure hunters than other toons on your account? Out of four 100 toons & not seeing it for a month or more it popped on my hunter who is still working on getting their 2 treasure hunters to 100 & the the time before last it triggered on my priest who was the most fresh 100 at the time & was also still leveling treasure hunters? Is there also a way to get it to respawn on another toon instead?

RNG giveth and RNG taketh away. You cannot force RNG.

I find the more you drink the easier it is it accept.

With that being said, as mentioned it can't be forced. But I get the same thing happen on my toons. Recently leveled up to 100 a character on an alt server I don't play much. The very first mission that popped up when my first follower hit 100 was Blingtron's. /sigh Luckily it lasts long enough that I was able to complete it at a 3000g reward by getting a few other followers up to where they needed to be before it expired.

Deleted
    Doesn't really matter much in the long run tho.

I earn 66-75k a week from follower table (11 chars) and I usually get 1 blingtron mission per week. Sometimes none, VERY rarely two. Its contribution to my total follower table gold is less than 10%. It's nothing worth getting salty about.

If you get the mission once per week, even with 11 characters, you're lucky as hell. I have 7 characters I've been doing garrisons on (8 for the last few weeks) and I'm lucky if I see it once every 3 weeks between them all.
    So for someone with less than half the amount of characters you have, and not getting nearly as lucky as you, it's a big disappointment to have it finally show up on a character that can't take full advantage of it. Sure, if you've been optimizing for a while it's very little, but for the average player it's a nice little bit of gold.

maybe because you get a rare mission every so often. And on mains you have higher ilv chars and thus more rare missions to pick from.

I've seen Bling's mission once in the past 3 months. It was not on my most recent character.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually got 6 blingtron missions at the same time a few days ago, had them sporadically before then for a while, rng is rng I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Faethor View Post
    If you get the mission once per week, even with 11 characters, you're lucky as hell. I have 7 characters I've been doing garrisons on (8 for the last few weeks) and I'm lucky if I see it once every 3 weeks between them all.
    So for someone with less than half the amount of characters you have, and not getting nearly as lucky as you, it's a big disappointment to have it finally show up on a character that can't take full advantage of it. Sure, if you've been optimizing for a while it's very little, but for the average player it's a nice little bit of gold.
    This. With only 4 capped toons I don't even make 30k a week from garrisons. Make more money doing cata raid runs than from the garrison.

Deleted
    This week I received 3 bling missions simultaneously. Along with them several 700-1100g missions too.

It seems like it's driven solely by RNG. The missions have some sort of ICD (account wide) but sometimes they do pop in multiples.

Ah well, not long time left. I'm glad that 7.0 will remove gold rewards. It's mind numbingly boring and annoying, yet the rewards are compelling enough to keep me cycling those damn missions.

I had a 90 monk I kept for months exp locked to help friends PL 85 and low 90s. He got bling's vault with a lvl 2 garrison and 7 followers... (insert crank face here).