Followers and Stuff

Has anyone acquired any of the followers beyond Altruis and Asha? IF so, how did you manage?

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    Has anyone acquired any of the followers beyond Altruis and Asha? IF so, how did you manage?
    You get more as your class hall quest progresses.

That's the only way? So this mission I need to complete that I can only reach 75% chance with the basic options I have will be a heavy coin-toss every single time it comes around until I can manage to succeed? Cool. Let me go turn in my feedback on that one...

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    That's the only way? So this mission I need to complete that I can only reach 75% chance with the basic options I have will be a heavy coin-toss every single time it comes around until I can manage to succeed? Cool. Let me go turn in my feedback on that one...
    You would be correct. I failed on one and had to give it another go before I could go get Akama as a follower. I failed another one last night and it didn't immediately reappear so I guess I have to wait for it to come back.

I assume'd that there were other ways to acquire followers since I wasn't given the tools to beat it through the campaign itself.

I've never had one fail. Every single one of the class missions I do is over 100%, and has been so far on every one of my characters. Taking the 20% bonus to first mission of the day ability helps.

133%

Yeah, but even with that trait, the mission I had failed (and yet to see again) still would only have had a low 90's percent chance to succeed.

I think there was only one mission I couldn't get 100% in. You want to send them on other missions between quests though to try level them up a bit. When you get the next two that I have then the missions start to spike up considerably.

If you're curious it was Matron Mother Malevolence and Belath Dawnblade I got as the last two, then I got given the set wrists, 10k resources and 300 artifact points. Not a bad quest indeed

At the time, there were no other missions. Minus the very first couple you get through the campaign, I had no others populate until I hit 110.

However, the portion I was stuck on, I simply abandoned the quest and re-accepted it and I was able to immediately complete it without waiting for the Back in Black mission again.