Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Didn't Obama get the number of US states wrong?
    George Bush spent eight years as President and never once managed to pronounce Iraq, despite invading it :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Hard to understand how anybody still takes him seriously. He's turned the entire GOP nomination into a circus but I sort of like him for that because thanks to him it's become obvious how money basically makes you god in this country, even when you don't have a clue.

Trump had a certain appeal when he was just lashing out at all the posers but now he's quickly fading into the realm of total absurdity and shameful ignorance.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    I hate them all, i wanted Ben Carson mostly because of his SIMPLIFY THE TAX CODE so ANYONE can understand it without needing lawyers, but he is backing trump so i am. and i still question trump, but i question him the least of all of what is left.

hell i rather vote for bernie over any of the other's just to avoid a establishment candidate who i know will be 100% of the same thing ruining everything
    I 100% agree with you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Haven't you made fun of Obama for saying he's visited 57 States? Oh that's right, you did. Just a "verbal stubble" after all.

Hypocrite.
    I think in Obama's case he really believed there are 57 states. 7/11 9/11 i can under stand the brain fart, 57 I can't

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I'd like Trump to melt in a pool of acid, that's probably just an innocent slip of the tongue.

Trump misspeaks on 9/11: OMG Anyone who votes for him is a nazi hatemonger!
    Obama says he visited 57 states: Don't you dare insult our civil rights hero, you racists!

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Obama says he visited 57 states: Don't you dare insult our civil rights hero, you racists!
    Sounds like the typical media bias!

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread... lol

/popcorn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I didn't even know what 7/11 is, I had to google it. It's some store in the USA?
    Yes, they are nice little stores.

Remember when people said minor gaffes by Obama didn't mean anything?

Shouldn't this position apply to Trump, no matter how much you don't like him?

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Haven't you made fun of Obama for saying he's visited 57 States? Oh that's right, you did. Just a "verbal stubble" after all.

Hypocrite.
    big difference if you watch the vid Obama actually paused in his speech to think of his next words to say which was "57 states one left to go"
    https://youtu.be/EpGH02DtIws

now I'm not claiming Obama thinks we have 57 states but there isn't a honest comparison from pausing in a speech to think of your next words and spit out 57 states then with no pause mistakenly saying 7/11 a common number combination in the US instead of 9/11
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2016-04-19 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    big difference if you watch the vid Obama actually paused in his speech to think of his next words to say which was "57 states one left to go"
    Not much of a difference at all, to be honest. Your bias is showing.

but yes 57 states instead of 50 is waaayyyy worse than confusing the most tragic event in recent US memory and a convenience store.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    People who vote for Trump are hate mongers because his message is hate, it's that simple, sorry pal. When you've got a guy who's main appeal is 'sticking it' to various minorities as the boogeyman for all your problems, that makes you a hate monger.

I've got news for you, the dirty mexicans are stealing your job because those in power would rather pay slave wages than lose another cent in profit. Unfettered greed is a race to the bottom and mexicans are just a tool. Getting rid of the staff at pollo loco won't make it stop.

Oh and Obama is a corporate cocksucking pos.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Khuteh View Post
    I can even keep a consistent theme and show your hypocrisy.

“you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

Where is your outrage at the #2 Democrat in the country?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    People who vote for Trump are hate mongers because his message is hate, it's that simple, sorry pal. When you've got a guy who's main appeal is 'sticking it' to various minorities as the boogeyman for all your problems, that makes you a hate monger.

I've got news for you, the dirty mexicans are stealing your job because those in power would rather pay slave wages than lose another cent in profit. Unfettered greed is a race to the bottom and mexicans are just a tool. Getting rid of the staff at pollo loco won't make it stop.

(Gif is 100% relevant)

This is a fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't any different than when Obama said there were 57 states. It's a slip of the tongue. Just as Obama doesn't believe that there are 57 states, I'm sure Trump realizes that the WTC attacks weren't on July Eleventh or at a sketchy gas station.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    George Bush spent eight years as President and never once managed to pronounce Iraq, despite invading it :P
    Nucular.

Iraq isn't really a hard word to say.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    This isn't any different than when Obama said there were 57 states. It's a slip of the tongue. Just as Obama doesn't believe that there are 57 states, I'm sure Trump realizes that the WTC attacks weren't on July Eleventh or at a sketchy gas station.
    difference Obama actually paused in his speech to think about the amount of states we have and still got it wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    difference Obama actually paused in his speech to think about the amount of states we have and still got it wrong
    OH NO! A PAUSE DURING THE SPEECH!
    this means Vyxn is right, having a pause in a speech is much worse than confusing the most tragic event in recent US history with a convenience store......

Or we can assume its the campaign sleep deprivation, BUT NO! THERE WAS A PAUSE!

10+ Year Old Account
    big difference
    You're out of your fucking mind if you actually think there's a big difference. Or any difference for that matter.

These are both examples of brain farts during campaign season. Neither should be taken seriously.

Unless, of course, you're a partisan hack. Then you should criticize one, while letting the other off.*
    Last edited by TZucchini; 2016-04-19 at 01:08 PM.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post

what minorities is he sticking it too?

Maybe he meant he was at 7/11 buying some taquitos when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I didn't even know what 7/11 is, I had to google it. It's some store in the USA?
    Yes, and they serve slurpees which is the nectar of the gods