Whispers of the Old Gods card theme

Since all of the Old Gods on Azeroth are involved, why are the faceless ones most and almost the only delivered type of creatures in this cards set. According to chronicles volume 1 C'thun was leading the Qiraji, Y'shaarj => Mantid, N'Zoth => faceless ones, Yogg-Saron => Nerubians. Knowing that I just wonder where are all the mantid and a bit of nerubian artworks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Found 'em.

Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by dookieffs View Post
    Since all of the Old Gods on Azeroth are involved, why are the faceless ones most and almost the only delivered type of creatures in this cards set. According to chronicles volume 1 C'thun was leading the Qiraji, Y'shaarj => Mantid, N'Zoth => faceless ones, Yogg-Saron => Nerubians. Knowing that I just wonder where are all the mantid and a bit of nerubian artworks?
    I think you need to re-read the chronicles. ALL the old gods spawned faceless ones from their bodies, not just N'zoth. Aqir are the ones that got warped by each old god except N'zoth but that's because we don't know if they exist or not yet because we haven't fought on N'zoth's turf.

You're right that there should be more Nerubians&Mantid. Maybe they skipped out on Nerubians because we've had some from previous sets.

Guess tentacles shall prevail
    Super excited about the new cardset.. OFFTOPIC: Are they letting us finish April season with current meta, or on 26th new cards will be released?

Quote Originally Posted by dookieffs View Post
    Guess tentacles shall prevail
    Super excited about the new cardset.. OFFTOPIC: Are they letting us finish April season with current meta, or on 26th new cards will be released?
    Once the patch hits on the 26th, they'll immediately add Standard and Wild Mode, and your ranking in both will be whatever rank you are on that day. They're not waiting for the season to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Once the patch hits on the 26th, they'll immediately add Standard and Wild Mode, and your ranking in both will be whatever rank you are on that day. They're not waiting for the season to end.
    Wait so I can tank in Standard by dicking around?, but still stay the same rank in Wild if I feel like getting Legend this season?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Wait so I can tank in Standard by dicking around?, but still stay the same rank in Wild if I feel like getting Legend this season?
    Yep! Only for this one season of course though. Past that it's the two different rankings.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    How will Ranks work in Standard and Wild?
    When Standard format arrives, your current rank will be “split” and applied to both Standard and Wild in Ranked play. For example, if you are Rank 5 when formats arrive, you will be Rank 5 in Standard and Rank 5 in Wild.

Afterwards, you'll have a separate rank and match making rating for each format, so you can earn ranks and hit Legend in both Wild and Standard individually. You’ll only collect ranked rewards at the end of the season based on the highest rank you attained in one format or the other, but not both. Regardless of which format you earned your rewards in, end of season bonuses will be comprised of cards that are usable in Standard format.

Note that you’ll have one match making rating that is shared between both Standard and Wild formats when playing in Casual.
    http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...-2-2016#ranked

If the link doesn't go right to it, it's in the FAQ at the bottom under ranked.