Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Yeah, you didn't get the point of the thread at all.
    I;m just done talking to you Hammerfest. I may not get the point of your pointless thread. But you have yet to get the point that I was making.

Deleted
    I'm not that fussed about Demons Hunters. I'll make one as an alt eventually, but I'll be levelling several other classes first. I think it always takes me a long time to get round to playing the new classes.... I didn't even make a Monk until after WoD came out.

Deleted
    K. I have no interest in playing a normal hunter. I know there are other people who share the same opinion, should I make a thread stating that i have no interest in hunters?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asacado View Post
    Not in the least bit, I've been working since 2 weeks ago full time towards being 100% ready to transition my monk to my new Demon Hunter. I have a guild vault full of gear, gold, consumables, multiple baleful gear tokens to reroll till I get all crit(crit+mastery)+ 695 Tokens, toys, transmog gear, Mythic BOE gear, crafted boe gear that is 705/715 and study all the current builds and changes like all the other soon-to-be demon hunters. So I respect that you have no interest in rolling a DH, but I am spending the next 120 days getting ready for mine.
    Man your DH will be so geared for the 1 week it'll be out for before legion hits! Btw I believe currently in alpha they get out of their starting zone with full 695 gear

i absolutely have no interest playing anything other then rogue if rogue sucks i'll just skip or quit forever
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Also not interested for much more than a cup of coffee with the Demon Hunter.

Very cool, Warcraft III nostalgia, long time coming, etc. But I'm not really a fan of the way it is designed. Melee not my preference in general and while very appealing on the eyes, the class doesn't seem to add anything crazy unique or exciting as far as PvE rotation, does it? Definitely doesn't seem as unique as DK runes did on release, for example.

Could be wrong though, no Alpha access, might be missing some info.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I;m just done talking to you Hammerfest.
    ... Promise?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asacado View Post
    Not in the least bit, I've been working since 2 weeks ago full time towards being 100% ready to transition my monk to my new Demon Hunter. I have a guild vault full of gear, gold, consumables, multiple baleful gear tokens to reroll till I get all crit(crit+mastery)+ 695 Tokens, toys, transmog gear, Mythic BOE gear, crafted boe gear that is 705/715 and study all the current builds and changes like all the other soon-to-be demon hunters. So I respect that you have no interest in rolling a DH, but I am spending the next 120 days getting ready for mine.
    I can respect that.

Deleted
    I just don't like playing as an elf. Open the class up to other races and I might try it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOZOGOK View Post
    I just don't like playing as an elf. Open the class up to other races and I might try it.
    That would be an interesting idea. A hard choice for Blizzard if they ever wanted to do so, I would think.