Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Who are the Most Powerful Anti/SuperHeros/Villains WITHOUT Powers

Who do you think -or argue it would be?

Countdown of This Battle begins

FULL LIST VIA
    Last edited by montsora; 2016-04-23 at 07:57 AM.

Most powerful without powers? Um, isn't that contradictory?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Most powerful without powers? Um, isn't that contradictory?
    No.

I'm going with Batman for obvious reasons. Followed by Arrow and Luthor.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Batman, The Joker, Lex Luthor...

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

I would go with Iron Man then.

Iron Man could defeat Batman hands down.

Surely the highly trained military guys such as Crossbones/punisher et al would win out?
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    I would go with Iron Man then.

Iron Man could defeat Batman hands down.
    You know as well as me that Batman would never show up for a fight without being able to counter everything his opponent throws at him. He'll just throw an EMP device in Iron Man's face and be done with it.

I mean, he defeats Superman for christs sake...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    You know as well as me that Batman would never show up for a fight without being able to counter everything his opponent throws at him. He'll just throw an EMP device in Iron Man's face and be done with it.

I mean, he defeats Superman for christs sake...
    EMPs dont work on Ironman. The suits tanks nuclear blasts.

If you have to chose a hero/villian without powers, but still include tech Ironman is among the best(if not the best).
    All the ones that have better tech than him usually comes with some sort of power(like Thanos).

10+ Year Old Account
    Without powers? Wouldn't Mr Freeze count, since he doesn't have powers but uses technology.

Same for ironman, or any character who uses technology as a weapon.

And if you say technology doesn't count, then neither would any of the jokers devices, bombs and gadgets since they are tech.

personally though, I would have to pick lex luthor. He's got more wealth then batman at his disposal, he's got a huge amount of intellect, sourced as being a 12th level one which is on par with brainiac.

I could say brainiac to, since in the animated series he was pure technology, while in the comics he was organic merged with technology, but brainiac seems to be all over the place in determining where he sits.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2016-04-17 at 12:02 PM.

Batman or Lex Luthor. In the DC Universe these are probably the two smartest and most resourceful humans that are capable of going mano-y-mano with beings capable of moving galaxies. They have done so too- and won.

Others such as Tony Stark, Mister Terrific, Dick Grayson, et cetera- are quite good but don't have a track record on par with Bats and Lex. Again, those two have fought the equivalency of gods directly.

Also the list in the OP has super powered beings listed. For example, Black Canary has powers.

Doctor Doom for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Doctor Doom for the win.
    Doctor Doom has powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Batman
    /10

I'd say Thor or Odin.. one of the gods no doubt. They don't have super powers as that is normal for gods. They are just normal gods, but way more powerful than any of these lame humans mentioned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) he's just a normal human with a spiffy ring.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aquaman, obviously
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Doctor Doom has powers.
    Debatable, I grant you that much.
    Any tech-based abilities could be argued as a power.
    And then his willpower which gave him further ability to body-switch, and his mysticism...and his...

...shit. ok, you win.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I'd say Thor or Odin.. one of the gods no doubt. They don't have super powers as that is normal for gods. They are just normal gods, but way more powerful than any of these lame humans mentioned.
    Thor and Odin have powers way above your average Asgardian tho so they would still be considered super powered compared to their people.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Thor and Odin have powers way above your average Asgardian tho so they would still be considered super powered compared to their people.
    That is true. Odin does at least, Thor I'm not sure if he has any without the hammer, besides just being generally stronger than a normal Asgardian but that of course is just because of good genes and working hard