Next Diablo Idea

So, the last diablos have all been great fun and have improved in a lot of ways, but I'm kind of bored with the same concept of good guys fighting demons. Wouldn't it be cool if it was reversed? You fight as one of 5 different demon characters against angels and humans and the forces of good? It's still basically the same thing, but the leveling could be different. Instead of armor and weapons, you learn abilities and evolve into a bigger, better demon.

Classes could be:
    Succubus (mage/crowd control class)
    Brute (warrior type - think big demons that breathe fire on you in the high heavens or something like that)
    Evil Shaman type (horde controller)
    I like those guys that turn into electricity then shoot it at you, so maybe a shape-shifter type of demon

Then maybe each demon gives it's loyalty to a greater evil and get to tap into that power every so often (like an ultimate ability with high cooldown).
    It would be awesome to channel diablo's lightning breath.

Maybe each demon character would have strengths or weaknesses based on the sins they enjoy most. Succubus would be attracted to lust, so purity would be their weakness.

A Brute might enjoy rage, so peace would be their weakness. This would be kind of like elemental resist, but it's resistance to goodness. Each character you fight against can be attuned to one of theses attributes, so that particular "enemy" might be extra hard for certain characters and easier for others. It would make replay value a little higher. I had trouble with the first boss as character x, but as character y, he was super easy!

Thoughts?

It sounds like an interesting idea. I would be down to try it out. However, this does not sound like a Diablo 4 or even an expansion idea. I could see this at most being some sort of side content that they offered through Diablo 3 or Diablo 4. Just that though, side content for the giggles.
    Still an interesting idea though and would try it out.