Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall of Chyna View Post
    The new place does look great. And there is no reason they couldn't have recreated Moonglade to look like that. You think people then wouldn't like Moonglade the same way they do this new place?
    Pobalbly they would like it. If recreated. But as countless times mentioned before, people think that it makes even more sense lore wise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    Pobalbly they would like it. If recreated. But as countless times mentioned before, people think that it makes even more sense lore wise.
    They could've just as well said that Moonglade was the place where Malfurion became a Druid. Who gives a fuck anyway? We don't celebrate the place where the first Warlock was "created" either.

They just pulled something out of their ass because they had this night elf zone in Legion. Great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    And you show a lack of understanding of druid lore on Azeroth, which existed long before Legion came along.
    Check back on all the Lore on War of the Ancients, where Val'sharah, Malfurion Stormrage and Cenarius show in Lore long before any of this discussion.

I still have not seen a single argument why Moonglade should have been preferred, other than "Its always been there".
    Lore doesn't agree with any of that either way, we have the birthplace of Druidism on the contintent we're fighting on, and Val'sharah as a zone is strongly influenced by the Emerald Dream/Nightmare as well.

It doesn't really matter if you think "they pulled it ouf their asses", its a fantasy world, at one point some writer did that with everything you see everywhere. Its what writers do.
    Actually Val'sharah was called Val-shurah before they retconned the fuck out of the Broken Isles in Legion.

And Val-shurah doesn't get mentioned in the War of the Ancients at all.

So, the one who is ignorant about lore is you.

They could've just as well said that Moonglade was the place where Malfurion became a Druid. Who gives a fuck anyway? We don't celebrate the place where the first Warlock was "created" either.
    Well, obviously you do give a fuck. Here's the breakdown: It's Blizzard's story, it's their decision, and you don't get a say. Especially if you can't actually come up with any good reasons as to why anybody should listen to you in the first place.

You have to explain why Moonglade should have been chosen over Dreamgrove. Not why Dreamgrove is bad.

Actually Val'sharah was called Val-shurah before they retconned the fuck out of the Broken Isles in Legion.
    If minimal differences in spelling are a terrible retcon for you already, then noone can help you anymore.
    Even in the real world places get spelled differently all the time, due to differing translations from thousand year old texts or what have you. Still pronounced the same, either way. Apparently there are varying spellings of China as well, who am I to judge.

Fact remains that this has been a druidic place long before Legion brought it into WoW, no matter if it changed shape or form along the way.

And Val-shurah doesn't get mentioned in the War of the Ancients at all.

So, the one who is ignorant about lore is you.
    I don't mean the books, but the overall lore surrounding the war, which is bigger than 3 paperback novels.

PS:
    You still have not given one single reason other than "I want! muh muh!". You have therefor received the official stamp of trolldom.
    Please depart for the general spam forums.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2016-04-22 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    If minimal differences in spelling are a terrible retcon for you already, then noone can help you anymore.
    Even in the real world places get spelled differently all the time, due to differing translations from thousand year old texts or what have you. Still pronounced the same, either way. Apparently there are varying spellings of China as well, who am I to judge.
    No, I'm not talking about the spelling only. That was probably only because Metzen was drunk at work again and he got the spelling wrong.
    I'm talking about the Broken Isles not even being broken or being isles anymore. Look at the fucking map, and then look at the map in Legion. The Broken Isles are now the Broken Continent. I'm talking about things like Suramar not having sunken to the bottom of the sea.

Fact remains that this has been a druidic place long before Legion brought it into WoW, no matter if it changed shape or form along the way.
    No, it hasn't. There wasn't a single thing about Val-shurah out there prior to Legion. Show me one single info they dropped on it prior to Legion.

I don't mean the books, but the overall lore surrounding the war, which is bigger than 3 paperback novels.
    Source. Show it to me.

PS:
    You still have not given one single reason other than "I want! muh muh!". You have therefor received the official stamp of trolldom.
    Please depart for the general spam forums.
    I have. But you continue to ignore that.
    Moonglade is the Druid zone. I went there to talk to the bear spirit. You can see the cat spirit there, too. I went there to start my journey towards attaining the aquatic form. I went there to converse with Keeper Remulos, one of the sons of Cenarius. I went there to help cleanse the green dragon Eranikus. I went there to start my journey to attain my flight form and encountered the Aspect of the Raven. I went there to get sent into the Emerald Dream by Remulos.

Give me one reason why it shouldn't be the Druid Order Hall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, obviously you do give a fuck. Here's the breakdown: It's Blizzard's story
    Which is why it has become so retarded.

Give me one reason why it shouldn't be the Druid Order Hall.
    You're asking for something to be changed. Your job to provide reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You're asking for something to be changed. Your job to provide reasons.
    I'm not saying it should be changed. I'm saying it's retarded they made this decision in the first place. I don't need it changed cause I won't play Legion anyway. I'm not giving them any more shekels. Just one more example of Blizzard not knowing what the fuck they are doing.

I'm not saying it should be changed. I'm saying it's retarded they made this decision in the first place. I don't need it changed cause I won't play Legion anyway. I'm not giving them any more shekels. Just one more example of Blizzard not knowing what the fuck they are doing.
    So you arguing alone against everybody else about an issue that wont in any way concern you?

10+ Year Old Account
    The new place does look great. And there is no reason they couldn't have recreated Moonglade to look like that. You think people then wouldn't like Moonglade the same way they do this new place?
    If we got Moonglade, it would just be Moonglade. Look at Acherus; it's completely unchanged. So where other classes get fancy new class halls, we'd get something from eleven years ago. And, just like Acherus, people would complain about it all the time.

Meanwhile I've seen almost nothing but praise for the Dreamgrove.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    If we got Moonglade, it would just be Moonglade. Look at Acherus; it's completely unchanged. So where other classes get fancy new class halls, we'd get something from eleven years ago. And, just like Acherus, people would complain about it all the time.

Meanwhile I've seen almost nothing but praise for the Dreamgrove.
    There's no reason they couldn't have updated Moonglade in ways that made it look similar to the Dreamgrove. Saying "oh they probably would've been too lazy to do that" is not a point in Blizzard's favour. Doesn't change that Moonglade is still the best choice for the Druid Order Hall.

- - - Updated - - -

So you arguing alone against everybody else about an issue that wont in any way concern you?
    >Alone

Did I create the thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    If they were going to use Moonglade, I'd expect to rehaul the entire zone. Make it look fresh but I think that would take far too long. It was probably best and easier for an entire new zone. Seeing Val'sharah, it looks exceedingly beautiful. There is of course the chance if Moonglade was overhauled the nostalgia crew will be mad that their old place is being overhauled/removed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Reich Mike View Post
    There's no reason they couldn't have updated Moonglade in ways that made it look similar to the Dreamgrove. Saying "oh they probably would've been too lazy to do that" is not a point in Blizzard's favour. Doesn't change that Moonglade is still the best choice for the Druid Order Hall.
    I didn't say they'd be too lazy to do it; I said that based on precedent it wouldn't happen. It could happen; they could do it, but precedent shows that they won't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    I didn't say they'd be too lazy to do it; I said that based on precedent it wouldn't happen. It could happen; they could do it, but precedent shows that they won't.
    Because they are too lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If they were going to use Moonglade, I'd expect to rehaul the entire zone. Make it look fresh but I think that would take far too long. It was probably best and easier for an entire new zone. Seeing Val'sharah, it looks exceedingly beautiful. There is of course the chance if Moonglade was overhauled the nostalgia crew will be mad that their old place is being overhauled/removed.
    Why would rehashing the zone take longer than creating an entire new zone? That is bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they are too lazy.
    If you think they're so lazy, what makes you think they'd remake the zone, then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would rehashing the zone take longer than creating an entire new zone? That is bullshit.

They'd have to get rid of everything that's old in Moonglade, recreate entire new textures/terrain for Moonglade that is WoD/Legion level quality. That would be the only thing that would be acceptable to the playerbase. We all know how cranky Warcraft fans are of rehashing things. Just updating it a little bit wouldn't cut for an Order/Class Hall.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They'd have to get rid of everything that's old in Moonglade
    Which is pretty much everything. So at the end, they'd be creating a new zone anyway, just as they are doing now.

Oh, and look who got himself banned.

>Alone

Did I create the thread?
    sorry two people, my bad.

offtopic: is "banned" permanet because if seen this here pretty often and it seems like people are still posting with it? or are this all old post and they got banned right the moment after i read it?

offtopic: is "banned" permanet because if seen this here pretty often and it seems like people are still posting with it? or are this all old post and they got banned right the moment after i read it?
    Can't post while banned. Not all bans are permanent, though.

10+ Year Old Account

Ban duration is based on your account's total infraction points. Standard infractions add 5-10 points, with worse infractions adding more (up to 50, I think, for a non-permanent ban). At 15 points, you get banned for three days, with each five points beyond that adding more time (I forget exactly, but it's something like a week at 20, two weeks at 25, etc.). Points expire after three months, unless you have above a certain amount, at which point the ban is permanent. Fun fact: instant permanent bans (for bots, ban evasion accounts, etc.) add 500 points.