Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Clinton researcher Victor Thorn was found dead

Source

Victor Thorn Dead at 54

• AFP investigative reporter, prominent Clinton researcher, and prolific author Victor Thorn was found dead, the apparent victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Prolific author, AMERICAN FREE PRESS writer and seasoned Clinton researcher Victor Thorn was found at the top of a mountain near his home, the apparent victim of a gunshot wound. Family and some close friends contend Thorn took his own life on his birthday, August 1. Thorn would have been 54.

At the peak of his writing career, the author of some 20 books and 30 chapbooks, Thorn had reported for this newspaper for over a decade, writing thousands of articles on myriad subjects from conspiracy to health-related topics. Best known for his investigate research on the Clintons, Thorn wrote the Clinton trilogy—three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.

Source

Fascinating information is going viral about Hillary and Bill Clinton, which exposes just how truly ruthless they are. In many ways they are worse than Obama. One major reason I say this is because the Clintons have a long history of people in their inner-circle dying under mysterious circumstances.

In fact, 46 people who were close to the Clintons have died during their 3 decades of political power. That number should give us all pause. If Hillary Clinton was a Republican, that number would be the question asked by reporters every day.

Now, the latest to be added to the list, maintained by WhatReallyHappened.com, is Walter Scheib. He was hired by the Clinton White House to work as a Chef, and continued to serve the Bush administration. Interestingly, he was reported missing during a hike, and his body was found almost 2 miles away at the bottom of a river. No cause of death has ever been made, but the death date is listed as June 13, 2015.

But the list is far more extensive! For example, Mary Mahoney was a Clinton White House Intern who was executed brutally at a Starbucks she was managing in 1997. As a lesbian, she became close friends with all of the interns of the early Clinton administration, and they would seek her advice after Bill’s sexual advancements. She would have been a star witness during the Clinton impeachment trials.

And don’t forget Clinton White House Council Vince Foster, who was found dead in Ft. Marcy Park in Washington, D.C. He supposedly killed himself with a shotgun, and was found a few days later with a suitcase that contained a shredded suicide note.

Foster knew the Clintons from his time at Rose Law Firm in Arkansas, and had intimate details of the Clinton’s financial situation. Apparently, he made a phone call to Hillary Clinton just hours before his death. The person who found him never saw a gun.

It's like reading the plot to a really bad movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    house of cards

Deleted
    The Elite are cleaning house... they gotta cover the papertrail for crooked Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's like reading the plot to a really bad movie.
    America is about to elect a war criminal and mafia boss as president. Oh well, it was a good run.

We have a megathread and still have to open a new one for every non-issue?

Let me know when you're 70 if 40 people you know haven't died in the span of 30 years.

This thread is stupid and attempts to be a conspiracy theory, but is too stupid even for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    A site that fully supports Trump finds a massive conspiracy with the Clintons.

I'm shocked I tell you. Shocked.

/facepalm

Deleted
    In fact, 46 people who were close to the Clintons have died during their 3 decades of political power. That number should give us all pause. If Hillary Clinton was a Republican, that number would be the question asked by reporters every day.
    And here is the full list...

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT

I particularly liked >>> "Boorda supposedly went home for lunch and decided to shoot himself in the chest twice, using two guns, rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    And here is the full list...

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT

I particularly liked >>> "Boorda supposedly went home for lunch and decided to shoot himself in the chest twice, using two guns, rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon."
    That list is mostly bullshit that has been disproven many times. And in regards to this thread, we have a megathread for stuff like this.

In fact, 46 people who were close to the Clintons have died during their 3 decades of political power.

If we got a statistician in here they would say that 46 deaths is well within limits. The Clintons know thousands of people.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    We have a megathread and still have to open a new one for every non-issue?
    Megathread is about Trump or Clinton, this isn't about either. Please don't derail the thread.

Megathread is about Trump or Clinton, this isn't about either. Please don't derail the thread.
    Absolute bullshit can't exactly be derailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    [B]
    If we got a statistician in here they would say that 46 deaths is well within limits. The Clintons know thousands of people.
    Let's see, napkin math incoming. 30ish years in public life, so about 1.5 people they know die per year in that time span. I'm not in public life, but I've been to at least a dozen funerals in the last 10 years. So... I'm pretty much on pace with people around me dying.

And it's not just older relatives. You get older, people around you will start dying.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

As if you would care if this wasn't about Clinton. Try again. Or better, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Absolute bullshit can't exactly be derailed.
    It's bullshit the man died? How so?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    As if you would care if this wasn't about Clinton. Try again. Or better, don't.
    It's not directly about Clinton, some of it is indirectly about her, now that you know that, stick to the story please.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cba to read but I'm guessing this boils down to the republican propaganda-machine trying their damnest to turn this into a conspiracy where the evil Clintons are murderers?

10+ Year Old Account
    46 people really isn't a lot over 30 years when you work with hundreds/thousands of people. 10 I went to high school with died within a fraction of that time.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    house of cards
    And people said the last couple of seasons were being unrealistic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Cba to read but I'm guessing this boils down to the republican propaganda-machine trying their damnest to turn this into a conspiracy where the evil Clintons are murderers?
    About right.

It's not directly about Clinton, some of it is indirectly about her, now that you know that, stick to the story please.
    It's the first word of your headline. Bullshit like this is the exact reason why we need the megathread. Stop littering our forums.