Long-Term Mythic Raider LF New Home (Building Towards Legion)

So this is kind of a weird and long-shot post, but I figure it's worth throwing out there. I've been raiding pretty continuously since BC, but this expansion has just been a nightmare in terms of finding a solid, long-term home. I've at some point raided Hard-Modes/Heroics/Mythics on pretty much every class and role in the game, and consider myself pretty knowledgeable at a good number of them.

I've spent the current tier on my hunter, who is 10/13M with ~200 pulls on Xhul (9/10M in BRF). However I've found the play to be uninspiring and I'm pretty burnt out on MM, though BM continues to be one of my favourite specs.

I'm looking to make a new start on a new server--to reroll in a highly progression-oriented environment with an eye towards filling in whatever gaps are being left as your guild transitions into Legion. I would prefer not to play a hunter, monk, or healer, but otherwise am very open to pretty much everything--this includes class, server, and faction! I have HFC logs from my hunter (Mythic) and Prot Pally (Normal and Heroic, 12/13H missing Mannoroth but no H-Archimonde logs as that was a pug).

I am not a casual player, and while I would consider a 3-night guild with a solid alt run, I prefer to raid on a 4-5 night schedule. I'm available 7pm-4am EST Sunday-Friday, for the full duration of those hours. I am not available on Saturdays.

Btag: Saadi#1944

Quote Originally Posted by lastdefenders View Post
    So this is kind of a weird and long-shot post, but I figure it's worth throwing out there. I've been raiding pretty continuously since BC, but this expansion has just been a nightmare in terms of finding a solid, long-term home. I've at some point raided Hard-Modes/Heroics/Mythics on pretty much every class and role in the game, and consider myself pretty knowledgeable at a good number of them.

I've spent the current tier on my hunter, who is 10/13M with ~200 pulls on Xhul (9/10M in BRF). However I've found the play to be uninspiring and I'm pretty burnt out on MM, though BM continues to be one of my favourite specs.

I'm looking to make a new start on a new server--to reroll in a highly progression-oriented environment with an eye towards filling in whatever gaps are being left as your guild transitions into Legion. I would prefer not to play a hunter, monk, or healer, but otherwise am very open to pretty much everything--this includes class, server, and faction! I have HFC logs from my hunter (Mythic) and Prot Pally (Normal and Heroic, 12/13H missing Mannoroth but no H-Archimonde logs as that was a pug).

I am not a casual player, and while I would consider a 3-night guild with a solid alt run, I prefer to raid on a 4-5 night schedule. I'm available 7pm-4am EST Sunday-Friday, for the full duration of those hours. I am not available on Saturdays.

Btag: Saadi#1944
    Check out duplicitygaming.com

Hello lastdefenders!

Valiant Vengeance is seeking skilled raiders like you to join our team for Legion! We are a 7 year old guild who has had the same leadership since the begining. Our guild raids 3 Nights a week from 6-9PM Pacific. Our core focus is progression raiding. VV is a no drama guild that knows when to focus on raiding when to relax and just be friends. Currently we have a solid base and wish to further our core team by adding just a few more players who are dedicate to raiding and have the time to do it! We are looking for raiders like you to join us for a permanent spot on our team. If you are interested in raiding at the highest level in Legion please feel free to contact us via bnet or on our guildsite.

Raid Leader and Guild Master: Pyra#1209 aka Crimson-Frostwolf
    Co-GM: Lance#1115 aka Lance-Frostwolf
    Guildsite: valiantvengeance.enjin.com
    I am around most evenings to answer whatever questions you may have!
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom

Hi lastdefenders!

Several friends and I have just started a new guild with Legion Mythic in mind. We all have raiding experience dating back to late Vanilla. We're currently recruiting mellow/skilled raiders like yourself to join our core raiding team! Our plan is to synergize all new members doing WoD content until Legion release. If you have a few minutes and are seriously looking for a good solid guild, please add me Sumdeus9485#1720 and ask for more info!

Thanks for your time!

-Sumdeus

Guild Name: <Resurgence>

Realm Info:
    US-Bleeding Hollow
    Med-High Pop

Current Progression: 7/13M (13/13H)

WE ARE A NEW GUILD!

Wipes on Boss's Attempts

FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING!
    Assault- 1 Wipes till we got it down
    Iron Reaver- 7 Wipes till got it down
    Kormrok- 6 Wipes till we got it down
    Council- 6 Wipes till we got it down
    Kilrog- 10 Wipes till we got it down
    Gorfiend- 35 Wipes till we got it down
    Socethar- 4 Wipes till we got it down

About Us
    <Resurgence> is a newly formed 3-day HARDCORE raiding guild that raids 4 hours a night.The guild was recently created by a group of 20-30 somethings who are comeing back to the game from breaks. We are prior mythic raiders teaming up to push hard for US RANK going into legion.

Our plans for next XPAC
    In Legion we are aiming to clear current content fast and aim for US RANKS while maintaining a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. We are currently focused on putting the final touches on our core raid team. We are seeking players with the right personality and skill level to help us progress. When Legion hits we expect to hit the ground running with research and strategies in place on opening day. We will have fun and kill bosses. If this sounds like something for you we want to hear from you!

Trial Period:
    If you are willing to join the guild, you will start as a trail, for the first night IF YOU ARE BAD you will not be welcome to return for second day! if you make it to the second day we see some potential in you and willing to see if it was just luck or if you have the skill required to be apart of our amazing team.
    If you complete the trial time, you will be granted a conversation with the raid leaders and officers, which will either give you a promotion or demotion.

Recruitment priority:

DPS REQUIREMENTS: RING+ 4PC Heroic+ Tier

WE PAY FOR FACTION CHANGE/TRANSFERS

*********MUST KEEP A 70% Tile Parsing for you ilvl***

-- DPS (2 Arcane/Fire Mage)
    - DPS (1 Unholy Death Knight)
    - DPS (1 Affliction/Destro Lock)
    - DPS (1 Ele or Enh Shamana)
    - DPS (1 MM Hunter)

Our raiding days are

- Tuesday 8PM EST / 12:00AM EST
    - Wensday 8PM EST / 12:00AM EST
    - Thursday 8PM EST / 12:00AM EST
    -Possibly adding another day SO KEEP THAT IN MIND!

What does the guild expect from you:
    - We expect a player to hold a 80%+ Tile on each fight for your item level
    - We expect you to have a friendly attitude, we don't want to have any drama during raids or other guild events.
    - We expect you to have a high raid attendance, but we know that real life sometimes will prevent you to attend every event. Therefore, we expect you to notify a raid leader, if you can’t attend a raid event by declining the event on the calendar.
    - We expect you to have Mumble and be able to communicate well during raids.
    - We expect you to know how to play your class and specc, and we expect you to improve your knowledge, skill and gear as much as possible.
    - We expect you to have a high knowledge of the boss encounters in Legion and once again, we expect you to improve that as much as possible.
    - We expect you to keep active on the fourms as fights and videos and info of fights will be posted and will need feedback from everyone.

What can the guild offer you:
    - We offer you an active core raid team to clear content in this and next expansion with. We will be raiding 3 days a week, and as a member, you will always have a spot. By joining the core raid team in an early stage, you will also be able to take part in influential decisions for the team.
    - We offer you an active, friendly and progressing guild. Everyday we have a very enjoyable atmosphere in the guild chat and active members on our Teamspeak server.
    - Paid Transfer or Faction if you logs and experince fit the matieral that we are looking for in the next expansion.
    If you are interested in joining the guild or have any further questions, feel free to contact someone below, We have a Officer 24/7 Online service!

DPS Officer 1- Izzles [ Battletag: zerouser#1462 ]
    Tank Officer 2- Jimlahèy [ Battle Tag: Wórganfreemn#1548 ]
    Healer Officer 1- Bouda [ Battle Tag: BoudaFTW ]
    CD Caller Officer 2- Voltage [ Battle Tag: Justin#1490 ]
    Mediator Officer- Hidetide [Battle Tag: Demonichero#1700 ]
    Raid Leader- Metalocalpse [ Metalocalpse#1746 ]

Put in an application at esotericgld.com - 4 nights going into legion and raids from 12:30am EST to 4:00am EST

Skunkworks of US-Stormreaver is one of the top 2-night per week 20-man guild. 2 nights, 8 hours per week. Highlights include:

#131 US Heroic Garrosh
    #77 US Heroic Lei Shen and #68 US Heroic Ra-den
    #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
    #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
    #99 US Heroic Ragnaros
    #147 US Sinestra
    #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
    #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
    #247 US Tribute to Insanity
    #160 US Alone in the Darkness

Current Progression: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    Previous Tier Mythic: 7/7 HM, 10/10 BRF

Raid times:
    Tuesday/Thursday, 7-11 PST, 10-2 EST

We are recruiting:

- Ranged DPS
    - - Warlock
    - - Shadow Priest
    - - Shaman
    - - Mage
    - - Boomy

- Melee DPS
    - - Warrior
    - - Shaman

- - All Quality Raiders of any role!

We have a small roster. All spots are full time raid spots.

Visit our website at:
    skunkworksguild.com/

Progression nuts and bolts can be found at:
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Skunkworks

Who we are:
    Skunkworks is a guild for stellar players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. If you want to kill <Expansion Endboss>, but your newly acquired significant other, job, child, or puppy doesn't understand that "lame fantasy thing you do," then we might be what you're looking for. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-11 PST, even after patch releases and during progression races and have done so since our inception. That's right, just 8 hours a week and never more.

Who we expect you to be:
    We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. Applicants will only be considered if they demonstrate above-average intelligence, exemplary skill, a thorough understanding of game mechanics, a high level of maturity, a strong command of the English language, and above all a complete and total lack of epeening, douchebaggery, asshattery, and anything else that would make you unpleasant to be around. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? If that sounds appealing, and you meet our admittedly high expectations, then I can unequivocally promise you that Skunkworks will be the best online nerd experience you will ever have the pleasure of being a part of.

How to apply and our EZ-mode application template:
    Apply via our forums (skunkworksguild.com/?p=apply). Private applications can be sent to our officers via PM.

Next, tell us as best you can and in whatever format you think will be most persuasive, why we should want you as a raider and guild mate. To be taken seriously, applications need to include (but are not limited to):

Prominent links to relevant armory pages
    A guild history with reasons for departure
    The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
    WoL parses
    UI screenshots or fraps footage

It is impossible for your application to be too long or too detailed. We like stories. We also understand that not everyone is a Pulitzer Prize winning essayist, and that some people may find an open format intimidating. If that's you, then be sure to include what we ask for above along with an exposition of your awesomeness, and if your application warrants it, you'll get a chance to impress us in vent. If you are concerned about an open forum application, don't hesitate to PM one of the officers an application via our website.

Feel free to talk to one of our officers in game.
    Infinitum (GM)
    Aerivore
    Vemp
    Nikkelz

Also feel free to add me to RealID if you have any questions, Aerivore#1581 (or you can send an in-game message to Aerivore).

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello there, <Paradigm> is a guild looking to make hardcore progression in a casual time-frame. The core is made up of players who have been together since Vanilla. Many of our members have enjoyed success in top end PvP and raiding and are looking to bring the same competitive mindset into the guild. We take pride in being #1 on our server and look to keep our position throughout Legion.

We promote dignity and respect into the game but with a friendly and welcoming environment of mature players. We don't kick members for mistakes, we analyze the situation and see where improvement can be made. We've noticed most guilds now-a-days are seriously lacking in that department.

Server Cluster: The Forgotten Coast, Alterac Mountains, Gorgonnash, Balnazzar, Warsong.
    Raid times: 7-10 PM CST Tues / Thur / Sun
    Current progression: HFC 13/13 N , 13/13 H, 13/13 M

We are looking for players with these qualities:

- Ability to take constructive criticism
    - Dedication to be the best you can be at your class, min-maxers.
    - Always striving for improvement
    - Friendly and mature
    - Willingness to do outside research

We are currently recruiting for our 2nd group. All positions are open!

Our Mythic Team is currently full but with real life interfering a position might open up. We want to build a better gaming community and expand into a 2nd raid team. We are looking for a Raid leader to run this 2nd group. This person must have experience with running a Raid Team. (More details during interview.)

Paradigm is ready to invest time into worthwhile recruits, gear is not an issue. We firmly believe that skill is more important than gear.

Any exceptional players we strongly suggest to apply / add in-game even if your class isn't listed.

Please feel free to add me in-game to ask any questions.

In-game: Ron#1214, Anaujiram#1170,

This recruitment thread will be updated regularly.

Thank you for reading,

Ron
    Guild Master

Hey Hows it going? If you havent found you a home yet I would love to talk to you about what we have going on in "Guiled." We are a bunch of returning players with experience in the top 100 US range in several different tiers. We raid 10pm Est to 2 AM Est. Add me on Btag Destaric#11663. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

What we offer:

New up and a coming Illidan server guild <Boosted Animals> recruiting for legion. Really good players in guild looking to progress at a decent pace and down bosses. Hardcore guild. Raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 PM central!

Previous raiding experience in guild are
    - Summit
    - Hypnotic
    - Sanctum

Previous cleared content while pushing competitive rankings
    8/8 H DS
    14/14 H SoO
    6/7 M Highmal
    8/10 M BRF
    11/13 M HFC

Proof of player skill
    http://imgur.com/66gJOJB
    http://imgur.com/Q7ClJAK
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier13_10

Competitive raiders and gladiator pvpers in guild.

What we want from you:

- Show up to almost all raids on time, prepared, and have current up to date knowledge of your class and boss encounters.

- Have previous pve/pvp experience and show us you can play at a competitive and stressful level.

- Being able to raid 3 days a week for 4 hours a day

- Be able to analyze logs of yourself and other top players to improve and learn how to play better.

- Be able to play in uncomfortable situations and have pressure of high skill mechanics put on your back.

* We take extra interest in highly skilled PvPers who like to raid as well.

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ALL CLASSES AND SPECS!

*Please have relevant Heroic MoP/Cata, Mythic WoD progression/logs/proof when applying.*

Real ID: Interrogate#1839
    Name: Interrogreat
    Class: Paladin
    Server: Illidan