Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I can only say that separate factions was mildly stupid in 2004, nowadays it's beyond comprehension. Let us group and guild together, raid together, forgive access to the cities if you really have this necessity deep down in your hearts, but everything else should be doable with the entire world population. If I want to be a gnome hugging troll, let me, or a dwarf that admires undeads, why can I not choose to be one? I truly dislike separated factions, I guess that war at all costs is... ok let's not go there.

You developers went out of your way to remove everything that was stopping players from being walking divinities in 3 clicks, you let us peones go into dungeons and raids with 2 clicks, to sleepwalk through boring and easy content without uttering a word to the player near us, because not even a minimum of coordination is required to do your current "Looking For..." content, you removed every single slowing element that was part of the game in the name of accessibility and yet you want to force down our throats that we're at war with the opposing faction (why? you sound like... ok let's not go there again) even if nobody, not even Wrynn and Sylvanas give a damn anymore.

You need no excuses, just stop. It's pathetic.
    Last edited by Kyranna; 2016-04-21 at 01:29 PM.

So no fully open mob tapping because if that happens people will form 40 player raid groups and gang up on world trash mobs in order to generate as much loot as possible? They sure are confident about their world content this time around. Also this going to be one boring expansion if trivial mobs have enough health to take attacks from 40 different players.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    DLC comic is stupid. Feral has the hardest rotation in the game. Not saying much since they're all easy as shit but still.
    Hahaha
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Am I the only one who would like the light blue better for Artifacts, since it is a new color and Artifact is a new quality type?
    I'd rather they weren't personally; light blue feels too close to "blue quality". Artifacts should stand out and seem amazing.
    Last edited by Thrackerzod; 2016-04-21 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    I'd rather they weren't personally; light blue feels too close to "blue quality". Artifacts should stand out and seem amazing.
    I feel like Artifacts should have sort of an iron oxide reddish colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    "Long story short - you're not supposed to like the other faction. You should be encouraged to /shoo them out of the area or initiate PvP, rarely working together unless the threat is a looming and great one (like a world boss)."

No. Just no. I have no reason to hate the other faction other than Blizzard needs a reason to have PvP.
    Is the Legion invasion not a looming threat and a great one?
    Yes, just yes carebear. Its world of WARcraft and if you stop hiding behind your PvE settings in a high-pop area for a few minutes, you will quickly have enough gankers t-bagging your corpse to max out your hate-meter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    "Long story short - you're not supposed to like the other faction. You should be encouraged to /shoo them out of the area or initiate PvP, rarely working together unless the threat is a looming and great one (like a world boss)."

No. Just no. I have no reason to hate the other faction other than Blizzard needs a reason to have PvP.
    Is the Legion invasion not a looming threat and a great one?
    +1 This reason sounds fantastically stupid as we joining forces with the other faction (ohh btw again like in cataclysm, mist of pandaria and warlords of draenor...) The whole "against each other" is just out-of-date, especially because we are mercenaries (taking jobs for payment aka questing...)
    Last edited by mmoc133ea5993d; 2016-04-21 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    Yes, just yes carebear. Its world of WARcraft and if you stop hiding behind your PvE settings in a high-pop area for a few minutes, you will quickly have enough gankers t-bagging your corpse to max out your hate-meter.
    So the WAR against the Legion isnt enough? It has to be a two fronts war? I hope your not in the military....poor soldiers....

I feel like Warcraft should have a new crafting system and focus on trade skills more. After all this is warCRAFT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyranna View Post
    I can only say that separate factions was mildly stupid in 2004, nowadays it's beyond comprehension. Let us group and guild together, raid together, forgive access to the cities if you really have this necessity deep down in your hearts, but everything else should be doable with the entire world population. If I want to be a gnome hugging troll, let me, or a dwarf that admires undeads, why can I not choose to be one? I truly dislike separated factions, I guess that war at all costs is... ok let's not go there.

You developers went out of your way to remove everything that was stopping players from being walking divinities in 3 clicks, you let us peones go into dungeons and raids with 2 clicks, to sleepwalk through boring and easy content without uttering a word to the player near us, because not even a minimum of coordination is required to do your current "Looking For..." content, you removed every single slowing element that was part of the game in the name of accessibility and yet you want to force down our throats that we're at war with the opposing faction (why? you sound like... ok let's not go there again) even if nobody, not even Wrynn and Sylvanas give a damn anymore.

The engine is so old and such a mess even if they wanted to I'm guessing all of that is beyond their capabilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Hahaha
    No.
    Every single poll on this subject says you're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Why not make tapping unlimited or unlimited per faction?
    Once we allow for an unlimited number of tappers, several things happen.
    First, loot dropped from the creature is potentially unlimited. Each new person jumping on the tap will increase the loot dropped per server. As a consequence, loot drops might have to scale down to very infrequent drop chances. With a maximum tap limit, we can keep drop chances at a more reasonable value for an individual player.

Second, the "correct" way to play the game becomes a 40-person raid group. While this is awesome for group content like rare elites and world bosses, it would invalidate any interesting spawning or challenge with World Quests that are intended to be completed by a solo player. Limiting the power potential of the group helps retain challenge and gameplay.

This is soo unbelieveable stupid I can't even begin to ... yes Blizzard can't just take what is good from other MMOs, no they have to construct some needlessly convoluted system on top of it. UGH.

One might think that these designers never played another MMO with open tag systems.
    PROTIP: no one wants the hassle to form groups in the open world in the first place (that's why mob tagging is so f*** annoying). No one will bother forming 40man raid for lolquest mobs.

Normal quest mobs shouldn't live long enough in order for more than 3 people to get reasonable damage in anyway, so it probably won#t matter in most scenarios but still. Gee... why do these people waste time on Bullshit like that?!

Also L O L at the "you should not like the other faction" why our leaders try everything to foster cooperation, mutual understanding and peace. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Exorcyst View Post
    Is it possible to change the colour of the heirlooms back in any way? I'm colourblind and to me that shade of blue is the same shade of grey that trash uses
    The colorblind filters also change item quality colors. If that doesn't work, I think an addon would be able to change the color.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyranna View Post

What did you expect? Holinka is involved here. Remember when the devs were congratulating him on Twitter after Gamescon? It was for THIS.

No new battlegrounds.

No new arenas.

No new pvp zone (I wouldn't trust the team that made Ashran with that much content again either),

Gear that's not really useful for pvp, and it exists...because?

Players on PvE servers are supposed to fight the other faction, who are just trying to quest and get apexis crystals...er, "Class Hall Resources", because...reasons.

And Arena players, who in my experience spit on raiding and questing and any reason at all to need raid level gear...get rewarded with raid gear. Because...reasons. And now are split between "prestige" grinding and rating. I think. Do they even know?

No new talents until 110, so literally nobody will queue for PvP until then. RIP 100-109 battlegrounds. They already have a problem in the Alpha getting people to join them at lower levels. Low level Pvp? Twinks? Fuck you. That's what you get.

And, new talents that will take two more expansions to tweak into being useful.

Yeah, Holinka! Golfclap! You and your bumbling team of incompetents have gutted PvP! Way to go! Woo! You guys totally earned those accolades on Twitter!

I hope they promote you to raid designer, so you can do the same to raiding, and they can share in the "love".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    No new arenas.
    I thought there were two new arenas in Legion?

Update (1:00 PM EST): A beta patch may be on the way!
    Any details?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    What did you expect? Holinka is involved here. Remember when the devs were congratulating him on Twitter after Gamescon? It was for THIS.

No new battlegrounds.

No new arenas.

No new pvp zone (I wouldn't trust the team that made Ashran with that much content again either),

Gear that's not really useful for pvp, and it exists...because?

Players on PvE servers are supposed to fight the other faction, who are just trying to quest and get apexis crystals...er, "Class Hall Resources", because...reasons.

And Arena players, who in my experience spit on raiding and questing and any reason at all to need raid level gear...get rewarded with raid gear. Because...reasons. And now are split between "prestige" grinding and rating. I think. Do they even know?

No new talents until 110, so literally nobody will queue for PvP until then. RIP 100-109 battlegrounds. They already have a problem in the Alpha getting people to join them at lower levels. Low level Pvp? Twinks? Fuck you. That's what you get.

And, new talents that will take two more expansions to tweak into being useful.

Yeah, Holinka! Golfclap! You and your bumbling team of incompetents have gutted PvP! Way to go! Woo! You guys totally earned those accolades on Twitter!

I hope they promote you to raid designer, so you can do the same to raiding, and they can share in the "love".

As was stated, there actually are two new arenas in Legion. I'm guessing the gear from boxes in pvp is to try to promote more people to get into raiding. This might also help get people who only raid to try pvp without the need for grinding the pvp gear. The only worry about that would be the new honor system.

Someone forgot to tell the makers of the Warcraft movie that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorcyst View Post
    Is it possible to change the colour of the heirlooms back in any way? I'm colourblind and to me that shade of blue is the same shade of grey that trash uses
    I believe WoW has a colorblind mode, also correct me if I'm wrong, but heirlooms have no sell prices. There are also addons that will auto-vendor grays for you (Elvui has that built into their addon).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post

Someone forgot to tell the makers of the Warcraft movie that.
    You'd think that with the 3rd invasion from the Burning Legion we would have united into one major faction, but no... can't even set aside our differences eh?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

the gear you get from pvp or pve is the same. what is different is how you go about collecting it.

Open tap is horrible!!! Have you not learned?? You guys had it right with MoP.. Farming Rare Spawns was awesome and a fun part of the game... They didn't always drop the special item and random people couldn't tap it.. They respawned every 55mins so you had to actually farm it... Work for it...

This whole everyone can tap it, 100% drop rate and 1 minute respawn shit is horrible... Just mail everyone the special items lol.. Now you are adding to the tapping.. Tf??? Legion is getting more horrible the more I read about it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fynnlagh View Post
    This whole pvp system is so fucked. They take back every positive thing they did in the past 10 years.

negative:
    - strongboxes instead of gear vendor
    - prestige system resets pvp talents and is not account wide
    - better gear for better rating (still random)

positive:
    - i don't have to play this game anymore
    Yeah PvP looks terribad... Remember when you could customize your character how you wanted? HP, crit, haste etc how you wanted.. Enchants, Gems, Glyphs how you wanted.. Now its all gone and you are exactly the same as everyone else.. Lets copy/paste everyone in BGs yay... Not... lol