Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Erdogan is a piece of shit dictator.
    Most educated Turks even in Turkey don't want him to lead the country, but through manipulation and other bullshit, they managed to force a win.
    Seeing as the first election it seemed to be tied/other party in the lead, they suddenly held re-elections, reverted the time zones and used the bombings to gain more power.

Hopefully The Hague will tell Turkey (or its consulate) to GFTO with that shit before this turns into Germany 2.0 - The sucking of Ergogans little nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    How is double nationality related to this in any way?
    Removing it won't fix anything.

It allows people to vote in 2 different countries.

I don't know why, but it's like they're intentionally setting them up for a situation similar to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    "The Turkish consulate in the Netherlands asks Turkish inhabitants by E-mail to report insults towards President Erdogan to them."

This was made public after a Dutch-Turkish newspaper acquired an internal E-mail from the consulate.

Source (Dutch): http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1038/Rotterda...-Erdogan.dhtml

Seems the long arm of Erdogan reaches deeper and deeper into Europe?
    I have to say...this man really can't deal with critique or opposition, can he?
    It's cute. The more he does this, the less likely it is for Turkey to ever get into the EU. So... I'm good with him doing this!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    His Lordness, the Sultan of Europe and Beyond, does not take lightly when lowly simpletons throw pitiful insults at him. Every loyal vasal is tasked to report every single incident - no matter how minute - of insult directly to him so son altesse royale, Recep Tayyip Streisand, may soon be treated with the utmost respect by every subject on this globe. If Erdogan could be a planet he would orbit himself and the mortals would look up to him and sing songs of praises instead of blaspheming against him.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Isnt the point of being the (in)Sultan to get insulted?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Yeah, true...
    Decades of leftist political parties made them stay here (when the original idea was to let them go back home after they worked for a couple of years) and it's too late to do anything about it now.
    Not sure what kind of right-wing fear-mongered bullshit reality you live in, but if some people try to break the civil order, law enforcement is there to stop it.

Ain't you guys are bunch of pussies scared of everything...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Not sure what kind of right-wing fear-mongered bullshit reality you live in, but if some people try to break the civil order, law enforcement is there to stop it.

Ain't you guys are bunch of pussies scared of everything...
    what civil order is being broken here?

Your 2nd sentence makes you sound like the stereotypical erdogan voters we got here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

Your 2nd sentence makes you sound like the stereotypical erdogan voters we got here.
    ignore him hes a turkish nationalist who calls himself a neo ottoman so that should tell you enough.

But on topic most pro edrogan turks here are often low educated and the ones that matter want nothing to do with him and I can see why destroys free speech and monitors others wich reminds me of North Korea.

can American's send their regards? /flips his birds

10+ Year Old Account
    The Turks are so adorbz. I love how Endrocunt thinks hes some kind of "world power". The poor guy needs a hug.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    ignore him hes a turkish nationalist who calls himself a neo ottoman so that should tell you enough.

But on topic most pro edrogan turks here are often low educated and the ones that matter want nothing to do with him and I can see why destroys free speech and monitors others wich reminds me of North Korea.
    So hes pretty much EdroTrump?

Erdogan can go and fuck himself.

Oh wait, I probably insulted him now... how bad.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This guy is slowly damaging Turkey's relation with the rest of the world.

If he doesn't get voted out next election ... sonething is wrong in Turkey.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Erdogan is a moronically megalomaniac worthless piece of donkey shit.

Oh please don't report me!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    The Turks are so adorbz. I love how Endrocunt thinks hes some kind of "world power". The poor guy needs a hug.

- - - Updated - - -

So hes pretty much EdroTrump?
    Pretty much except hes worse while Trump has no power over a nation and Edrogan does have power wich is the scary part he often prays on the poor and low educated inland turks wich is why he gets re elected every time.
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2016-04-22 at 05:01 PM.

Erdogan needs to take a joke. All this hassle he caused only makes this ''problem'' he's trying to fix even bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Erdogan needs to take a joke. All this hassle he caused only makes this ''problem'' he's trying to fix even bigger.
    By taking it to the German courts, he has succeeded in initiating a highly public examination that will take years to conclude of whether the contents of Jan Böhmermann's poem are true or not. Instead of nobody hearing about it because it was on a tv show at 11:30 pm on a weekday, and the few that did would have forgotten it by the next day.

Why don't you try to read the tree of quotation before asking what I mean? Maybe it will make sense in the context?

So? People are seriously scared of Turks in Europe rioting because Erdogan is insulted... What? Pathologic level of fear. Moving on, If I was a Erdogan supporter, I wouldn't hide it.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-04-21 at 09:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Erdogan needs to take a joke.
    Erdogan is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think what that consulate did was the best way to assure that Erdogan gets millions insults in the nearest future.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.