Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    And as pointed out by the poster you responded to, it hasn't been used since 1966, it even states so in this very article you link, So there being no recent cases of this means this law holds no ground anymore especially considering how political opinionated people have become more people who have ended up being jailed, considering the criticism people have had on others, if not just purely political EU figures. So there's a whole lot of fuzz around this about nothing.

i'm fairly certain every country can bring up odd laws, we have a law that you are not allowed to a mans last 20 something chickens, last cow, pig etc. Fairly certain when a farmer files for bankruptcy he loses it all.

People do really seem to look up something to get outraged about.
    Pretty much. Recently also saw a news article about one of the 'higher ups', who said the book of law should not be used as a record of old laws.
    Shiift is really just wants to be outraged, any dutch person should know not all laws get enforced, just look at our 'famous' weed laws.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-04-24 at 01:09 PM.

Deleted
    Hey Erdogan, you are almost as worthy as a human being as a pool of week-old monkey spit!

Go ahead, report me.

I just read, that since 2014, turkey has issued more than 2,000 cases against people for insulting Erdogan.

He's obviously a self-obsessed nut-case that thins he's the Caliph and everyone should bow to him.
    I think it's our duty to remind him in every possible way that he's just a person.
    and a shitty one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    I just read, that since 2014, turkey has issued more than 2,000 cases against people for insulting Erdogan.

He's obviously a self-obsessed nut-case that thins he's the Caliph and everyone should bow to him.
    I think it's our duty to remind him in every possible way that he's just a person.
    and a shitty one at that.
    Which is around 3 cases a day on average. Even factually correct statements that his face looks like Gollum's. If Trump wins they could make bilateral treaty forbidding mentions of Erdogan's Gollum face and Trump's sausage fingers in both countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.