10+ Year Old Account

724/726 Guardian/Feral Druid LF guild, US-A

Hey there...

So a little about me. I've raided since BC, at times more hardcore and at times more casual. In WoD, I was away until HFC and ended up 13/13H, having tanked most fights on heroic and DPSed them all.

I am looking for an Alliance guild that raids in my available time slot, somewhere between 6 PM PST and 10 PM PST, two days a week. A third day MAY be negotiable if one of the days is Sunday.

I would prefer to tank, but would certainly consider a DPS role in the right guild.

I am not looking for a cutting edge progression guild. I'm also not looking for a guild that struggles getting raids together or lacks a drive to progress. I like to have fun when we aren't raiding and put my serious face on when we are. I like fast paced groups and am not afraid of progression wiping when everyone stays level-headed and focused.

Ideally, a guild I join is still raiding M HFC (even just starting mythics is fine) and has a good plan moving forward into Legion. However, if you're taking a break from WoD and awaiting Legion, I certainly would still consider it.

I can provide logs upon request.

I am available for immediate transfer and can raid as soon as next week.

Thanks,

Edoran#1740

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hi. I know you said that you were looking for a guild with the raid times between 6 PM PST and 10 PM PST. I'm just curious how firm that 10 PM is. My guild raids until 11 PM PST, and we are currently looking for a tank with a decent DPS OS.

<Karma-Dethecus> is an alliance guild. We are currently 5/13 mythic progression. We do mythic raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 PM - 11 PM PST. If you think this might work for you, please get in contact. My Battle.net is Katsumi#1241

Katsumi-Dethecus