Deleted

What is the highest item level right now?

In PvP is 710, not sure about pve ... Is it 725 or you can get even higher pieces of gear/weapon?

Deleted
    I am currently having 747 when droping set and equiping all warforged stuff I own. It's possible to go beyond 750 equiped.
    Last edited by mmoc3c639dd81a; 2016-05-16 at 01:57 PM.

Highest Ilvl atm is 749 by some russian although assuming you have mythic wf in every piece 2/2 you would be higher i think

Plate:
    Soc Helm (741)
    Archi Neck (751)
    Archi Shoulders (751)
    Archi Cape (751)
    Tier Chest (741)
    Xhul Bracers (746)
    Tyrant Gloves (746)
    Manno Belt (746)
    Fel Lord Legs (746)
    Archi Boots (751)
    Legendary Ring (795)
    Fel Lord Ring (746)
    Manno Trinket (746)
    Class Trinket (751)
    Archie Wep (751)
    ~750.6 il

Assuming all WF and no tier bonuses/whatnot. You could get it higher if you ignore armor type. (swap cloth archie helm etc)

As for "possible" item level you can get it stupid high with two legendary rings, with my two ring and some nice WF pieces I'm at 752 "possible" item level, and I imagine you can get it to 753 if you get really lucky.

Edit: From looking at the list again and checking my bank, looks like I'm actually just missing the helm, neck, wep and bracers. Maybe bonus rolls will get me there this week.
    Last edited by LenytheMage; 2016-05-16 at 02:54 PM.

Plate wearers can get the highest high ilvl but that's ignoring armour types. I've been real unlucky with warforged drops and only sit at 746.13

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have 2 rings at 795 and all gear WF that drop from archimonde and the later bosses, as a plater, meaning you have WF leather, cloth etc, you can get about 753, possibly more, highest I've seen is a DK with 753 (not equipped though).
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    I suspect that wowprogress.com lists the equipped ilevel.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I suspect that wowprogress.com lists the equipped ilevel.
    I suspect the sky is blue. Aren't we some real detectives.

Woho more post count by posting obvious stuff woop woop

Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-05-19 at 05:47 AM.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just curious on why so much hate on tobindax? What does it matter about post count?

Quote Originally Posted by Amantino View Post
    I suspect the sky is blue. Aren't we some real detectives.

Woho more post count by posting obvious stuff woop woop
    More post count for you by being a sarcastic jerk.

FYI, nobody cares about their post count. That would just be weird.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    More post count for you by being a sarcastic jerk.

FYI, nobody cares about their post count. That would just be weird.
    Tobindax does, and that's why he is weird (and called out for it), despite his denials. Take a peek in his post history, see how many posts he does each day on most subforums, then try to defend him. He has posted like 7000 posts in 5 months or so. But feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. I'm sure the correct answer is equally, if not more, absurd.

On topic though, someone should find the biggest ilvl set which is also BiS for every class. Just gathering gear with high ilvl that you won't wear to raid (especially the 2x legendary rings) is just silly

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Tobindax does, and that's why he is weird (and called out for it), despite his denials. Take a peek in his post history, see how many posts he does each day on most subforums, then try to defend him. He has posted like 7000 posts in 5 months or so. But feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. I'm sure the correct answer is equally, if not more, absurd.

On topic though, someone should find the biggest ilvl set which is also BiS for every class. Just gathering gear with high ilvl that you won't wear to raid (especially the 2x legendary rings) is just silly
    I think paladin, warrior, or mage, would have the highest at BiS thanks to Class trinket + multiple pieces from archi. Probably missing one that might be better or equal.