Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

I was supposed to be born Black.

I shouldn't be White. Every time I look in the mirror I see a Black guy. When I was growing up I excelled in basketball and made the Varsity team my 9th grade year. My favorite food is soul food: Collard greens, mac & cheese, fried pork chops, and even Chitlins are my favorites. The only music I enjoyed was Rap. Lets face it the 90s were awesome for Rap music. Hell I knew more about Rap than my Black friends. I drove a car with a loud ass stereo and nice rims and I can dance. Theres no way I should be white because inside I know I am really black. So starting tomorrow Im putting on Black Face so my outside matches my inside. After I put on my black face I will head down to the DMV and have them change my race from white to black which makes it official. I know at first it will be hard but I know all about the hardships that my people have endured over the years. People will call me "Brave" and a "Hero" and others who are like me will look up to me.

I mean if Dudes can throw on some panties and a dress and all of a sudden they are now women then why the hell cant I throw on some black face and become Black? Thats how it works right?

You seem a bit triggered, do you need a hug?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this thread is pointless

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Yeah this thread is pointless
    racist.

i think im starting to get the hang of how this works.

Ignoring the stupidity of the false equivalency for an instance...

Nothing is stopping you. It isn't against the law. If you want to adopt black culture and live wearing black face, you are allowed to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    good luck, my nigga
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    racist.

i think im starting to get the hang of how this works.
    Call me what you want, I dont get triggered.

I shouldn't be White. Every time I look in the mirror I see a Black guy. When I was growing up I excelled in basketball and made the Varsity team my 9th grade year. My favorite food is soul food: Collard greens, mac & cheese, fried pork chops, and even Chitlins are my favorites. The only music I enjoyed was Rap. Lets face it the 90s were awesome for Rap music. Hell I knew more about Rap than my Black friends. I drove a car with a loud ass stereo and nice rims and I can dance. Theres no way I should be white because inside I know I am really black. So starting tomorrow Im putting on Black Face so my outside matches my inside. After I put on my black face I will head down to the DMV and have them change my race from white to black which makes it official. I know at first it will be hard but I know all about the hardships that my people have endured over the years. People will call me "Brave" and a "Hero" and others who are like me will look up to me.

I mean if Dudes can throw on some panties and a dress and all of a sudden they are now women then why the hell cant I throw on some black face and become Black? Thats how it works right?
    If that was how you truly felt rather than trying to be obnoxious for the sake of it, I'd say "go for it", shrug and go on with the rest of my life as it is absolutely none of my business how you live yours. Everyone has exactly one life to live, and I'd like to think that I'm a better person than to willingly stand in the way of anyone's happiness.

Deleted
    This thread is one of the dankest memes on MMO-C.

1/10. You could always do reverse Micheal Jackson, if you can afford it. If you can't, then better go earn money for it instead of spending time on forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Supposed to born black? xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    1/10. You could always do reverse Micheal Jackson, if you can afford it. If you can't, then better go earn money for it instead of spending time on forums
    Indeed. Have fun OP, I guess? :P

I was thinking I would like to be black but only on the weekends.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Race isn't even a scientific concept so go ahead. You can consider yourself an indigoman for all I care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually no, that's not how it works. There's more to transgender than putting on women's clothing.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted

Is your mom or dad black? If not then you where not supposed to be black.

Races do not determine behavior.

If you really feel it does then you are the racist

How dare you bring logic into this? It's not the same thing at all you transphobic bigot! /s

Yes it's exactly the same, but the left will never admit it. All they do is tote around their hokey "science", not actual science, and claim that you can, somehow, be something that you're not? It's the most insane thing I've ever heard, and the sad part is, it's not even a fringe thing anymore, you have mass sections of the populace who agree with it. But I guess that's what happens when you leave mental problems to have free unchecked reign for as long as they have. But it's all the same. Transethnicity, transspecies, transgender, all are impossibilities, all are phooey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daren View Post
    How dare you bring logic into this? It's not the same thing at all you transphobic bigot! /s
    Yes it's exactly the same, but the left will never admit it. .
    If you can prove that your brain resembles more the "brain of a black person" (...lol), sure, then it's "exactly the same".

Also, you sound bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    If you can prove that your brain resembles more the "brain of a black person" (...lol), sure, then it's "exactly the same".

Also, you sound bitter.
    Triggers keep going off left and right. Us Americans were a bad influence on the world.

Deleted
    Apparently it's not special enough to be transgender any more; now you need to be transracial to be properly trendy. Or maybe both at the same time?