RNG Strongboxes in Legion

This RNG PvP strongbox system is going to cause a lot of problems.

How great it is going to feel getting 3 mythic bracers in a row over 3 weeks?
    While someone else is going to get a chestpiece, a helmet and leggings.
    Now, lets say 4 months into the PvP season: A lucky PvP player is going to have full or almost full raid gear and an unlucky PvP player still has dungeon blues in half of his gear slots.

This kind of system is going to get a lot of people trying out PvP but I don't think many are going to like it. In fact, many are going to end up hating it after spending time getting rating and then getting rewarded with something useless.

As a PvE and PvP player my luck with PvP strongboxes is going to determine my performance in raids and the new challenge mode dungeons, not great.
    Last edited by Musta Kyy; 2016-04-21 at 10:45 PM.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

It is going to be a big problem for casual players IMO. Blizz probably thinks the stat template will fill the gaps for missing gear in instanced PVP, but gear with ilevels will still make a difference. Also if a lot of casual players obtain legendaries they will not be able to use them in PVP instances, so they will need two sets of gear. I am not sure how this is any different than previous expansions going from PVE to PVP content.

There is already a thread about this topic if you would close this one and continue in the other to avoid duplicate threads, please.