Desaturate action bar icon while on cooldown

I was wondering is there a way to make action bar icons that are on cd desaturated and colored when off cd.

This is how it shows currently(they are in color even though they are on cd)

I made weakaura as example how i would like it to show

I know i can make bunch of weakauras to do that but i find it much easier just to swap out buttons when i change specs.
    I have elvui actionbars with omni cc and i can change them if needed, so if anyone has idea where and how to change it i would be thankful!!!!

You'll be better off just doing it with WA anyway, you don't want to be looking down at your action bars. Also you can just macro spells from all the talent rows into one button, e.g.

Code:
    #showtooltip [talent: 6/1] Glaive Toss;[talent: 6/2] Powershot;[talent: 6/3] Barrage
    /cast [@pet.nochanneling] Misdirection
    /cast [talent: 6/1 @mouseover,exists] Glaive Toss; Glaive Toss
    /cast [talent: 6/2] Powershot
    /cast [talent: 6/3] Barrage
    Note: I think I have the talent syntax in the showtooltip on this because of the Mouseover part. Not sure.

For the actual class specialization:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [spec:2] Bestial Wrath
    /cast [spec:1] Rapid Fire
    /use 13

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    You'll be better off just doing it with WA anyway, you don't want to be looking down at your action bars. Also you can just macro spells from all the talent rows into one button, e.g.

Code:
    #showtooltip [talent: 6/1] Glaive Toss;[talent: 6/2] Powershot;[talent: 6/3] Barrage
    /cast [@pet.nochanneling] Misdirection
    /cast [talent: 6/1 @mouseover,exists] Glaive Toss; Glaive Toss
    /cast [talent: 6/2] Powershot
    /cast [talent: 6/3] Barrage
    Note: I think I have the talent syntax in the showtooltip on this because of the Mouseover part. Not sure.

For the actual class specialization:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [spec:2] Bestial Wrath
    /cast [spec:1] Rapid Fire
    /use 13
    Ye i will prob end up doing it with weakauras but i really like some stuff that action bar gives like range, gcd spiral, nicer looking charge, different finish looks, i can arrange buttons without messing with other auras etc and i'm not looking down at bars xD

Here is pic to make it clearer

They are basically replacing weakauras atm and my actual action bars are all hidden and only issue i have with it is that desaturated cd for it to be more noticeable, i wrote on wowace to author of masque since i was told it can probably be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    Ye i will prob end up doing it with weakauras but i really like some stuff that action bar gives like range, gcd spiral, nicer looking charge, different finish looks, i can arrange buttons without messing with other auras etc and i'm not looking down at bars xD

Here is pic to make it clearer

They are basically replacing weakauras atm and my actual action bars are all hidden and only issue i have with it is that desaturated cd for it to be more noticeable, i wrote on wowace to author of masque since i was told it can probably be done with it.
    You can do all that you like with WeakAuras; Range, GCD spiral, charges, animations etc if you prefer. I mean, I use TMW personally but I know WA can do pretty much the same things, if not even more. TMW is just so much quicker/easier to use for most basic things though I find.

Just as a quick example, this is my Monk's UI. http://imgur.com/a/WR6rM

Pretty much anything that is to do with abilities is made in TMW, including a full APL, buff tracking, CD tracking, procc tracking, etc. - I have NO actual action bars visible. So, yeah what you want should be EASILY doable.

Note: My TMW profile might be slightly outdated for anyone wanting to use it, I've not used since... BRF?
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-04-23 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    You can do all that you like with WeakAuras; Range, GCD spiral, charges, animations etc if you prefer. I mean, I use TMW personally but I know WA can do pretty much the same things, if not even more. TMW is just so much quicker/easier to use for most basic things though I find.

Just as a quick example, this is my Monk's UI. http://imgur.com/a/WR6rM

Pretty much anything that is to do with abilities is made in TMW, including a full APL, buff tracking, CD tracking, procc tracking, etc. - I have NO actual action bars visible. So, yeah what you want should be EASILY doable.

Note: My TMW profile might be slightly outdated for anyone wanting to use it, I've not used since... BRF?
    Ye i know i can do most of that with weakauras and i use them for everything else its just that for this particular case i wanted to use action bars.
    Last edited by Desparil; 2016-04-24 at 10:25 AM.