Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Wearing clothing is unnatural but we're used to it so it looks normal. I'm surprised you're not used to nail polish enough that it is just a run of the mill normal sight for you
    For some reason this made me think of OP's reaction to a woman having her monthly. Just running away screaming.

Wearing clothing is unnatural but we're used to it so it looks normal. I'm surprised you're not used to nail polish enough that it is just a run of the mill normal sight for you
    some things you cant get used to, i put nail polish in the same category as fart and burps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    For some reason this made me think of OP's reaction to a woman having her monthly. Just running away screaming.
    doesnt bother me at all.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Because they want to, and that's the only reason they need.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    lazyness or not going through the hassle is still a choice (and I should know. i am very lazy when it comes to my hair but I consciously let it be that way). I think you're arguing motivation or what the default status is when all I am saying is it's a choice. As such, while others can have preferences for or against it, the owner's opinion of said toes / face is really the only one that should matter.
    I think you may have lost the thread of this conversation at your first reply, so let's just go back to what you actually said, and what I actually responded to, so you understand this whole thing:

I'll paint my toenails cause I like it darn it! Same with men and beards
    • You said you paint your toenails because you like it.
    • You said it's the same with men and beards.
    • That means you're saying men have beards because they like it.
    • I'm pointing out that a lot of men have beards not because they like it, but because shaving it is too much of a hassle.
    • And, painting the toenails is work, while leaving the beard on is the polar opposite of work.

You can, of course, talk about choices until hell freezes over, but that above there is the point. Two people can make two separate choices, and while they are, indeed, both choices, they can be polar opposites of each other. It's not "the same thing" just because they both make a choice, and quite frankly, that's not even the point here. The point is that having a beard is, quite often, the result of not wanting to put extra work into looking a certain way, while having painted toenails is exactly the result of wanting to put extra work into looking a certain way. Also, a man who grows a beard will end up with a beard if he never makes the choice of whether to have a beard of shave it off. You won't end up with painted toenails unless you make the choice to paint them. Not the same.

If this still doesn't sink in then I've got nothing left.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-04-23 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    you'd like nail polish on men if gay? o.O
    no, im saying gay men are way more likely to like nail polish, so if i was gay ill be more likely to like nail polish, which as we know, i do not.

Because they think it looks pretty one would assume. But really who cares? It is their toenails, they can do whatever the hell they want with them.

Yeah I agree with OP... it just looks ugly, but I'm also generally disgusted of bare feet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    some things you cant get used to, i put nail polish in the same category as fart and burps.

- - - Updated - - -

doesnt bother me at all.
    I uhh, think most people are used to the existence of bodily functions like that. What do you do when you yourself burp or fart? o-O
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

I uhh, think most people are used to the existence of bodily functions like that. What do you do when you yourself burp or fart? o-O
    um, i dont do anything except burp or fart..

so nothing to do with its look i see. Do you also use that same logic for clothing or look in general?
    Maybe

Na, I brush my hair . cause if I don't I get the worse knots and my man likes long hair.
    I don't spend much time on clothing.
    1. I hate shopping and trying on clothes
    2. I've never been a girly girl
    3. Anytime i've made a great attempt to "look good" it goes unnoticed. Why would I waste all that time and effort to look good for nothing? What is the reward?

10+ Year Old Account
    Except I was speaking about myself in that sentence. From what I saw in other threads, many men have beards cause they like them too. It wasn't an absolute, and trying to treat it as such is silly.

I'll admit fault in not including a qualifier before men though.

Deleted
    I believe some women like to paint their toenails because naturally toenails might look slightly yellowish or they have rough surface while fingernails are usually smoother. Personally, I think colored toenails look silly. That's why I mostly use clear nail polish.

10+ Year Old Account
    um, i dont do anything except burp or fart..
    So you have no reaction or disgust to the fact that it happened? Then it's not on the level of you not liking nail polish silly.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

doesnt bother me at all.
    Yeah don't know why that popped in my head lol.

no, im saying gay men are way more likely to like nail polish, so if i was gay ill be more likely to like nail polish, which as we know, i do not.
    I've had my toenails painted before. Granted it was by the little sister having fun. I felt pretty. I'm also straight lol.

Also pedicures feel amazing.

Deleted
    Except I was speaking about myself in that sentence. From what I saw in other threads, many men have beards cause they like them too. It wasn't an absolute, and trying to treat it as such is silly.
    It's good to qualify your statements when not trying to generalize. So, instead of saying "same with men and beards", you might want to say "same with some men and beards", or "same with that one specific man and his beard."

Why the fuck do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    Maybe

Na, I brush my hair . cause if I don't I get the worse knots and my man likes long hair.
    I don't spend much time on clothing.
    1. I hate shopping and trying on clothes
    2. I've never been a girly girl
    3. Anytime i've made a great attempt to "look good" it goes unnoticed. Why would I waste all that time and effort to look good for nothing? What is the reward?
    Well the same logic apply here from what people have said, they paint their toesnail for themselves not for guy. I put effort on how i look for myself and not for others, not too much but at least some.

Well the same logic apply here from what people have said, they paint their toesnail for themselves not for guy. I put effort on how i look for myself and not for others, not too much but at least some.
    Exactly this. It's not "for nothing" it's for oneself Unless the person doesn't care about their outlook. Their choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

So you have no reaction or disgust to the fact that it happened? Then it's not on the level of you not liking nail polish silly.
    Uh, i find fart gross, do i dont do anything when i see it happen, the same as when i take a dump, its gross but i dont go "amagad i just pooped!" it just happened.

And nah i guess you are right, i find nail polish worse then poop XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Why the fuck do you care?
    Because it tuns me the F off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently I'm not a woman as I never paint my toenails.

But it's a bit of a strange aversion.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.