WeakAuras Question

Is it possible to track another Weakaura Trigger, that if it is not triggered or currently running, to trigger another weakaura?

EX: PVP Trinket has a proc, I track the proc with one WA, Track the ICD with another, then want to have another trigger, when either of those aren't to show.

I know when the buff is up, I can just track the buff I have so that trigger is covered, but is it possible to track the ICD Weakaura?

My ICD weakaura is just one that tracks if buff isn't up, and the combat log buff given + 60s ICD.

Thanks!

But isnt that the cleanest way of tracking the ICD? Why you want to change the trigger-source if the result stays the same?

You can't easily choose another weakaura as a trigger. There is a way but it requires some .lua coding and makes it way more complicated than it has to be, especially for stuff like this.

For your example, if I got it right, you want a weakaura that shows up whenever your trinket's ICD is over and it hasn't procced yet?

So just create an aura that shows up ~30 seconds after the buff ran out and make it untrigger when the buff is active again. Boom. Easy.