Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to ask you to stop derailing my thread one more time. Stop.

Asserting I'm anti-israel, fucking stop.
    It's like you don't want anyone responding to the shit you say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, "Middle East" is a fluid term, it is used in different ways, depending on the context. For example, there are two definitions of this term, that are described here:

http://mideast.unc.edu/where/

So, sometimes "Middle East" means only the core areas, and sometimes the extended regions too (the latter is also sometimes called "Greater Middle East"). Then, there are other definitions; CIA Factbook defines it like this:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...egion_mde.html

So, before screaming, "You guys are bad at geography", it wouldn't hurt to do a bit of research first.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    It's like you don't want anyone responding to the shit you say.
    I don't want baseless claims of me being a nazi propagandist being posted in my thread. Blocked and reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

I don't want baseless claims of me being a nazi propagandist being posted in my thread. Blocked and reported.
    Again, Broseidon, Lord of the Brocean, no one called you a propagandist. You're posting crap and then having a hissy fit when people respond to you.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Once again, "Middle East" is a fluid term, it is used in different ways, depending on the context. F
    Dude, you are wrong. It is not a middle eastern country. Middle east is not a "fluid" term. Pakistan is a south-asian country. Just fucking give it up already. Israel is the only middle-eastern country with nuclear weapons, you lost this point like three pages ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, Broseidon, Lord of the Brocean, no one called you a propagandist. You're posting crap and then having a hissy fit when people respond to you.
    Calling someone "goebbels" is pretty cut-and-dry calling them a nazi. Blocked now. Bye.
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Once again, "Middle East" is a fluid term, it is used in different ways, depending on the context. For example, there are two definitions of this term, that are described here:

http://mideast.unc.edu/where/

So, sometimes "Middle East" means only the core areas, and sometimes the extended regions too (the latter is also sometimes called "Greater Middle East"). Then, there are other definitions; CIA Factbook defines it like this:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...egion_mde.html

So, before screaming, "You guys are bad at geography", it wouldn't hurt to do a bit of research first.
    I wonder if US soldiers sent to Afghanistan were told they are going to Asia, and not Middle-East.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I wonder if US soldiers sent to Afghanistan were told they are going to Asia, and not Middle-East.
    Because something that an officer tells a bunch of privates makes a difference on what is factually correct or not

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you created a thread only to see what you want to see in it? Why bother then? If you aren't willing to listen to opinions differing from yours, then why go on public forums? Just open Notepad and write down your thoughts, without any criticism or personal attacks.

It is public forums, mate. You don't define what goes or doesn't go here, administration and moderation does.

Dude, you are wrong. It is not a middle eastern country. Middle east is not a "fluid" term. Pakistan is a south-asian country. Just fucking give it up already. Israel is the only middle-eastern country with nuclear weapons, you lost this point like three pages ago.
    I just linked you examples of various definitions. If you just ignore them, then why even respond to my comment? I don't understand your agenda in this thread, at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Middle East is Asia...

Calling someone "goebbels" is pretty cut-and-dry calling them a nazi. Blocked now. Bye.
    Yes, I also implied you were a nacho and an ocean god too. By your "logic".

Because something that an officer tells a bunch of privates makes a difference on what is factually correct or not
    Culture in Pakistan and Afghanistan is similar enough to the majority of your version of Middle-East, to make it a correct thing to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

So, you created a thread only to see what you want to see in it? Why bother then? If you aren't willing to listen to opinions differing from yours, then why go on public forums? Just open Notepad and write down your thoughts, without any criticism or personal attacks.

It is public forums, mate. You don't define what goes or doesn't go here, administration and moderation does.
    My thread is asking people to explain to me the whole israel-palestine conflict, you guys are calling me a fucking nazi and arguing about whether or not pakistan is a middle-eastern country.

Calling somebody a nazi is not expressing an opinion, it's baseless name calling.

You don't define what goes or doesn't go here, administration and moderation does.
    Which is why i reported him. I'm reporting you now too for derailing my thread for multiple pages.

You. I like you.

Culture in Pakistan and Afghanistan is similar enough to the majority of your version of Middle-East, to make it a correct thing to say.
    You are wrong, you've been wrong for 3 pages now. Stop derailing my thread, blocked and reported.

My thread is asking people to explain to me the whole israel-palestine conflict, you guys are calling me a fucking nazi and arguing about whether or not pakistan is a middle-eastern country.

Calling somebody a nazi is not expressing an opinion, it's baseless name calling.

Which is why i reported him. I'm reporting you now too for derailing my thread for multiple pages.
    You should probably just stick to your watch threads.

Eh, not really, Afghanistan has more in common with central Asia than, say, Saudi Arabia or Egypt.

And Pakistan has far more in common with India, since it was a part of India.

Middle East in the larger global sense does *not* include Pakistan.

However, in US foreign policy terms, the Middle East has been explained as "the region in between and including Libya to Pakistan." Also Greater Middle East has been used to include Afghanistan and Pakistan. But not, the traditional definition does not include Pakistan.

??? You realize most of the Middle-East is part of Asia don't you? Including Afghanistan. One is a region, the other is a continent.

To put this to bed, I post again, from Pakistan itself.

“Pakistan, India and other countries in South Asia and the region’s population of over one billion people cannot be geographically separated.” -Pakistan’s Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir

Now we aren't going to try to tell Pakistan that they're wrong are we?

Oh and trying to get this train back on it's rails, the real reason the U.S. supports Israel might be this.

The Samson Option.

Debate that instead of facts and you might get somewhere.
    Last edited by Budong; 2016-04-24 at 06:53 AM.

You are wrong, you've been wrong for 3 pages now. Stop derailing my thread, blocked and reported.
    This is going to be a really quiet thread if you keep doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    You should probably just stick to your watch threads.
    You're really obsessed with my watches. Reported for derailing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    This is going to be a really quiet thread if you keep doing that.
    I don't care if it's a quiet thread as long as what I actually asked in my OP is what's being discussed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well one reason why I kinda can tell that your clearly biased is your title. The common blame from that region is that Israel does most of it's damaged because of US support. Honestly, the last thing you want is for the US to just give up talks with Israel..

Those sides have been going at it for a long time. Given the chance, Israel would probably go into scorched earth mode if they had nothing to lose like the first war. Israel has proven it can take out it's neighbors.