Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    It might not be celebrated among "common folk" but our elite certainly can't get enough of it.
    And you care that much what elite celebrates - why?

You're a bigot, get over it. I'm done having this conversation with you. Have fun battling supposed bigots with more bigotry.
    When you have nothing say on topic, you... you know how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Discrimination because they don't want to share bathrooms with people of the opposite sex or in particular, have their children doing so? ...Seems like you apply definitions to people rather hastily. It does a world of good to open your eyes a bit and try to understand another person's opinion and feelings on matters rather than dismiss them arbitrarily because they're not aligned with your own, which is... ironically, the very definition of bigotry.
    Target has family bathrooms, at least at the locations near me. If a father doesn't want his daughter going into the women's bathroom alone, they can both go into the family bathroom together.

I guess I'm coming at this from a different perspective. I'm not assuming that a woman walking into the men's bathroom is up to something.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

It's celebrated. Kaitlyn Jenner is evidence enough of that. It might not be celebrated among "common folk" but our elite certainly can't get enough of it.

It should be illegal to do to a child anytime before eighteen in the whole of the United States. I could at least find some satisfaction that the individual in question had eighteen years to consider all this and, as you said, are ultimately adults capable of deciding for themselves.
    My own personal opinion about her, is that it was a publicity stunt to remain relevant. It's just mocking actual transgenders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    And you care that much what elite celebrates - why?

When you have nothing say on topic, you... you know how it goes.
    You step out of the topic? Yeah, basically how any topic goes. Eventually one or both parties gets sick of it. In this particular case I'm tired of listening to bigotry aimed against perceived bigotry. If there is anything that gets older quicker than a conflict over fucking bathrooms in which we've got standards that don't need to be at all adjusted in the first place(in other words this whole thing is horseshit) it is one bigot calling a whole group of opposition bigots - because reasons. Then the irony of it being lost on them in the process of. That's the cherry on top.

Opinions and feelings leading to discrimination I will not respect. Call me bigot, if you want; it is a strange view point that not tolerating bigotry is bigotry, but whatever.

We are not talking about people sharing bathrooms with people of the opposite sex (although personally I don't see anything wrong with it either; unisex bathrooms exist and work just fine), we are talking about transsexual people sharing bathrooms with people of the same gender they identify as. Why do you people keep strawmanning it all the time?
    I honestly don't think people are worried about the true non perverted/pedophile transgender "women". It's the weirdos and pedos who will use the law in their favor to grant easier access to their fetish that they worry about.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    My own personal opinion about her, is that it was a publicity stunt to remain relevant. It's just mocking actual transgenders.
    She certainly got a lot of help along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    I honestly don't think people are worried about the true non perverted/pedophile transgender "women". It's the weirdos and pedos who will use the law in their favor to grant easier access to their fetish that they worry about.
    Then why don't they make exceptions? I even gave a pretty big one to spinner and he brushed it off like it was impossible. These laws are about trans people and not really about pedophiles, because if it was, they would ban actual convicted pedophiles from public restrooms.

They do not "think" they are something other, they "are" something other. Come on, how many more times will this need to be repeated, before people finally take the hint?
    If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it

Who said that again???

I didnt realize that surgery can change chromosomes, technology is a marvel isnt it

I remember when i was a kid i used to pretend i was an elf or a pirate, i wish my parents were as supportive of my chosen lifestyle, pity i had to grow up and accept the fact i was neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Then why don't they make exceptions? I even gave a pretty big one to spinner and he brushed it off like it was impossible. These laws are about trans people and not really about pedophiles, because if it was, they would ban actual convicted pedophiles from public restrooms.
    Exactly. I might be paranoid, but I really do watch my ass in restrooms. Not like, a Target restroom. Late night bar restrooms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it

Who said that again???
    Nixon. What's your point? I still pretend I'm an elf warrior sometimes as I'm drifting off to sleep. The difference is that I like to think about that, not because that's who I am.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    I've been boycotting Target for years. I hate Target. And you're right Target is like the stuck up version of Walmart to the point were people call it Targé (Tar-jay) to make it sound French.
    LMAO

10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    You step out of the topic? Yeah, basically how any topic goes. Eventually one or both parties gets sick of it. In this particular case I'm tired of listening to bigotry aimed against perceived bigotry. If there is anything that gets older quicker than a conflict over fucking bathrooms in which we've got standards that don't need to be at all adjusted in the first place(in other words this whole thing is horseshit) it is one bigot calling a whole group of opposition bigots - because. Then the irony of it being lost on them in the process of. That's the cherry on top.
    Seriously? Mate... I've never called everyone supporting bathrooms separated by whatever criterion a bigot. People supporting it for bigoted reasons, however, are, apparently, bigots. I haven't called anyone in this thread bigot directly, yet you resorted to it as soon as I called you on one of your countless straw man arguments, rather than admit that you were wrong or, at worst, just agree to disagree.

Is it so hard to just not respond, rather than being a jerk? You think you being a jerk somehow wins you the argument? Wrong, buddy.

But can't they do that now? If someone really wants to perv in public bathrooms, shouldn't they just go to one of countless unisex bathrooms all over the world? I guess I just fail to see how weakening the grip of the rules is going to provoke anyone who isn't already doing it now to abuse the system.

I've already made the argument a few times on these forums that homosexual people can do all these nasty things right now in separated bathrooms. Perhaps, something needs to be done about it first, rather than accepting rules that make life of an already very discriminated minority even worse?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    I remember when i was a kid i used to pretend i was an elf or a pirate, i wish my parents were as supportive of my chosen lifestyle, pity i had to grow up and accept the fact i was neither.
    You could travel to Somalia and still become a pirate. That was easy wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    One can still be a pedophile without being convicted. Yeah it isn't fair to the majority of transgender people who have zero intrest in childrens genitals, but the sad fact is, one asshole can ruin it for everyone.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

One can still be a pedophile without being convicted. Yeah it isn't fair to the majority of transgender people who have zero intrest in childrens genitals, but the sad fact is, one asshole can ruin it for everyone.
    I said convicted for a reason. They don't even try to ban actual child rapists from the bathrooms but instead focus on this vague boogey man that involves trans people.

Seriously? Mate... I've never called everyone supporting bathrooms separated by whatever criterion a bigot. People supporting it for bigoted reasons, however, are, apparently, bigots. I haven't called anyone in this thread bigot directly, yet you resorted to it as soon as I called you on one of your countless straw man arguments, rather than admit that you were wrong or, at worst, just agree to disagree.

Is it so hard to just not respond, rather than being a jerk? You think you being a jerk somehow wins you the argument? Wrong, buddy.
    Stop calling me 'mate' and 'buddy' - I'm neither of those to you and the cheeky tone doesn't make you anymore effective at getting your point across. You're the one that went off in regards to calling others bigot via vague, broad strokes. So don't get your panties in a wad when I point it out and that your logic behind it is as bigoted as they come; therefore, IRONIC... and that's all there is to it. I'm done wasting my time on you. Need my rest. Lord knows reading this shit-fest will suck the life out of you quicker than anything else.

Probably hasn't even been a single transgender who has done this creeping. So does that mean all cis people should be banned from using public bathrooms? I'm not finding the logic of banning a group that does no harm, because another group does all these things.

You could travel to Somalia and still become a pirate. That was easy wasn't it?
    ...It still would've been a poor choice. Not sure if you're trying to add fire to his argument or that was mistaken.

Either way, I'm out!

10+ Year Old Account
    let them.
    /10

Probably hasn't even been a single transgender who has done this creeping. So does that mean all cis people should be banned from using public bathrooms? I'm not finding the logic of banning a group that does no harm, because another group does all these things.
    We are back to the earlier #banallmen conversation Pendra and I jokingly had in the thread. An extremely small portion of men are a danger to women, so ban all men from everywhere to protect women and children. It is the same silly logic being used to fuck over trans people cause of criminals that are not even fucking trans.

...It still would've been a poor choice. Not sure if you're trying to add fire to his argument or that was mistaken.

Either way, I'm out!
    He pretty much tried to imply it wasn't possible, but joke's on him, it is.