Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This sounds like a case of censorship. /s
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So you have gone to med school and can prove they are mentally ill?
    It's called gender dysphoria. It is a problem. It is not like having blue eyes or a deep voice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daren View Post
    You mean, how many more times do you need to say it to convince yourself it's true, even when it's obviously and logically not?
    I don't need to convince myself in anything, I have Internet access which allows me to learn what modern science and medicine says on the subject, as well as such amazing trait of my personality as compassion. What about you? All you have is, "Lalala, they have a penis, they are a man", right? That's veeeeery scientific!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

This the AFA we're talking about, a group that makes the average conservative look like a far left liberal. They come up with something to boycott like every month. It will come to a point where they might as well manufacture their own food and products considering society is maturing past their archaic beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't need to convince myself in anything, I have Internet access which allows me to learn what modern science and medicine says on the subject, as well as such amazing trait of my personality as compassion. What about you? All you have is, "Lalala, they have a penis, they are a man", right? That's veeeeery scientific!
    Here, the answer RIGHT above your nonsense worthless post.

It's called gender dysphoria. It is a problem. It is not like having blue eyes or a deep voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Which is generally fixed through transition.
    *awaits someone linking the study that used the general population as the control*

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    This the AFA we're talking about, a group that makes the average conservative look like a far left liberal. They come up with something to boycott like every month. It will come to a point where they might as well manufacture their own food and products considering society is maturing past their archaic beliefs.
    A boycott is a peaceful protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Where did you go to med school?
    Indeed.

Even Iran allows transgendered people to change their physical gender. I mean... IRAN!

Deleted
    Come on buddy its current year. We don't point out mental illness anymore we just pretend they are normal and let them mutilate themselves it far more compassionate...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Aren't changing rooms everywhere locked off with doors and stuff? I have never seen a changing room that did not have doors you can close/lock. If those people were looking under/over the enclosures, that is illegal in most states due to "peeping tom" laws.
    You never been to the Kmart by my house then. You likely to find a prostitute passed out in one of the changing rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemak View Post
    You never been to the Kmart by my house then. You likely to find a prostitute passed out in one of the changing rooms.
    The most shocking thing about that statement is that there is a Kmart!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the compliment. The quote from your comment doesn't really support your claim though. I know what gender dysphoria is.

Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Indeed.

Even Iran allows transgendered people to change their physical gender. I mean... IRAN!
    It does? That's interesting. Don't they face any lawful discrimination there?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    They sure aren't women. So what are they?
    Someone hasn't met a a well operated trans it seems. They can look, sound, and act as womanly/girlish as it gets. Few cases where I would not have known if friends or family members did not tell me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    A boycott is a peaceful protest.
    OK? Not telling anyone not to boycott, just saying the AFA's options are getting super limited at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Aren't changing rooms everywhere locked off with doors and stuff? I have never seen a changing room that did not have doors you can close/lock. If those people were looking under/over the enclosures, that is illegal in most states due to "peeping tom" laws.
    Uhhh... Go in to any public swimming pool, gym, etc. and the changing rooms are just one big open room with lockers that people go in to to change. There's been cases of dudes going in to these big fucking open changing rooms with little girls, and whipping their pants off, just to show how absurd this law is that you can go in to whichever bathroom you want.

If you look like a dude, go in to the guy's bathroom. if you look like a chick, go in to the girl's bathroom. i can't believe we're having a discussion with adults about which bathroom to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Indeed.

Considering the fact that Iran kills gays, I highly doubt it
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/se...der-to-assault

http://www.youngcons.com/university-...ism-incidents/

Just two articles on non transgender men abusing these bathroom laws and these were linked on my facebook in the last week alone, no I'm not just grasping at straws here, this shit is actually happening and I bet someone somewhere is gonna get their shit kicked in by some father protecting his wife/child from being abused, its just a matter of time.
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Where did you go to med school?
    You know Wells, if gender dysphoria becomes recognized as a mental illness officially, it will allow them to get insurance to pay for their subsequent gender reassignment surgery.

So let's just keep on letting them tell us it's a mental illness and see where that takes us.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    Uhhh... Go in to any public swimming pool, gym, etc. and the changing rooms are just one big open room with lockers that people go in to to change. There's been cases of dudes going in to these big fucking open changing rooms with little girls, and whipping their pants off, just to show how absurd this law is that you can go in to whichever bathroom you want.

If you look like a dude, go in to the guy's bathroom. if you look like a chick, go in to the girl's bathroom. i can't believe we're having a discussion with adults about which bathroom to use.
    I generally agree with your bolded stuff there, its just people are pushing for the opposite in regards to trans people.

I haven't seen that type of stuff since like high school. I hated that, so if anything, I would push to get a bit of privacy in those areas in regards to changing places if that is the case. I don't want anyone seeing my boobs if I can help it. Like every store, target for example, that has changing rooms has it set up with privacy in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Come on buddy its current year. We don't point out mental illness anymore we just pretend they are normal and let them mutilate themselves it far more compassionate...
    You. I like you. Let's be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It does? That's interesting. Don't they face any lawful discrimination there?
    The Iran thing is interesting. I believe it is illegal to be homosexual in Iran, but the Ayatollah (Khomeini) ruled that if a person had sexual reassignment surgery and adopted the Islamic lifestyle of their new sex (including being heterosexual, i.e. transwoman attracted to men), that was not against Sharia law.

SRS is very popular in Iran but it is difficult to tell if they are really transpeople or gay people who go through the surgery in order to not be killed, jailed or castrated, whichever is the penalty for homosexuality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
    Last edited by Prokne; 2016-04-24 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    This is by far the simplest way to prevent akward situations. But some people apparently want to require birth certificate confirmation before anyone uses a public restroom.