Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    indie-rock

Formerly known as Arafal

I listen to a lot of stuff, but metal is my most frequent choice.

Not real particular about subgenres. I like traditional/old school, power(particularly the rougher side, the Grave Digger, Running Wild, Rage, Persuader, etc sorts), thrash/speed, folk, doom(primarily epic doom though, ie Candlemass/Solitude Aeturnus), prog, melodeath and tech death...I avoid basically any metal with strong rap elements, don't do grindcore, not real big on most black metal or industrial metal, and don't care for a lot of death metal that doesn't fall into either the tech or melodeath subgenres.

90s overall, the rap, the pop, the rock. I do love some 80s as well. I know those aren't really "genre's", but it's the time period genre that I roll with.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently, I'd say post hardcore (aka "screamo").

Metal, mostly Death Metal but with lots of other subgenres in there. Really more about specific bands than enjoying a subgenre overall, I don't even like all or most Death Metal bands but the majority of bands I like are Death Metal.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Pure music, post-rock, some sound track from documentaries and movies, new ages...

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Classic Heavy Metal. But I like some progressive rock too.

Hardstyle, with trance and hardcore close behind, and the rest of the EDM genres after that. Except for dub, trap and the sub-100 styles.

Heavy metal with a good dose of screamo. Then depending of my mood or what I am trying to do, some epic music as well.

Fav bands include (heavy metal) Five Finger Death Punch, All That Remains, KillSwitch Engage, Sevendust, Blackviel Brides, Bullet for my Valentine, and (epic) Two Steps from Hell, Future World Music, Clint Mansell.
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

Deleted
    currently tropical house

90's Hardcore & Black/Death Metal

other than that.. anything goes as long as it's good.

Power metal

Black metal

Those would be my two main genres, melodic death metal is a distant third, then OSDM, then regular DM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a favorite genre, my music taste is too diverse to pin it down to a single one. There are some genres I like more than others though for sure but again, it's a buttload of them so I can't be fucked to list them. Country music (modern) can die though