Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    You're just biased.

Transcribe it to letters.

If A in both man and women can be stimulated and be sexually enjoyable, then both are sexual organs.

This implies that only sexual organs can be stimulated and be sexually enjoyable.

Thus, your whole body is a sexual organ.

Which is valid, but we're narrowing it down to ONLY sexually specific organs.

Like guess what?

Female breasts.

They literally serve no other function. Mammals do not need developed bosom to have mammary glands. Even penises and vaginas have more functions than breasts.
    sexual organ
    : an organ of the reproductive system
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    You're just biased.

If A in both man and women can be stimulated and be sexually enjoyable, then both are sexual organs.

This implies that only sexual organs can be stimulated and be sexually enjoyable.

Like guess what?

Female breasts.

They literally serve no other function. Mammals do not need developed bosom to have mammary glands. Even penises and vaginas have more functions than breasts.
    But... Man breasts can be sexually stimulated too... Or did you miss that when I told you earlier? Man it must be nice living in your own utopia.

And yeah. I was going to say. Breasts aren't even "sexual" organs in the sense they are used to reproduce. All female nipples do is produce milk for the child which has nothing to do with making the child. It has to do with nurturing it post-birth. The guy above me can use a dictionary.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    The context is moot. A man can be topless on a beach, if a woman does it, she is a whore in your eyes. GTFO of here with that drivel.
    Men and womens breasts are not seen the same way by society. How many times do we need to go over this? They are not the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    sexual organ
    : an organ of the reproductive system
    Also. What purpose do the male nipples serve? They are sexually sensitive when stimulated. But serve absolutely no other purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're just biased.

Like guess what?

Female breasts.

You haven't heard that some men can be sexually stimulated through nipples? I think I've seen some statistics claiming that 25% men can, although I am not sure now. Shall we require those that can to cover their nipples?

No, Zuckerberg is an idealist idiot.
    Pretty big words, coming from someone who uses his website.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Men and womens breasts are not seen the same way by society. How many times do we need to go over this? They are not the same.
    They are not seen the same way exactly because of the title in the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    And we have told you, that societies views are not set in stone for all time. Things change.

It's a fair neutral phrase.

Liberals are utterly terrified of being accused of being heartless.

Being heartless might make you a BIGOT.

And there is NOTHING worse in life than being a bigot.

OOOOHHHH I get it now, you are a moron.

If you think that phrase is neutral, you are an idiot. I welcome an infraction.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Pretty big words, coming from someone who uses his website.
    The product =/= the creator / founder / w/e.

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOHHHH I get it now, you are a moron.

If you think that phrase is neutral, you are an idiot. I welcome an infraction.
    It is neutral.

Would you rather have a heart or brain?

Deleted
    Neither was legs... Did society crumble?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    And we have told you, that societies views are not set in stone for all time. Things change.
    I think its pointless at this point, after all all the whores just want to fuck in public.

Thats where this leads in his/her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Neither was legs... Did society crumble?
    dem ankles brah, they got me sweatin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, if you seriously are going to claim that Trump is wiser than Zuckerberg... Ah, I don't think I would be surprised any more.

Wait... I think I remember now. Weren't you saying that you are a Trump supporter? Uh-oh!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

- - - Updated - - -

It is neutral.

Would you rather have a heart or brain?
    I have both, like you, like all humans. Its not an either or.

I cant believe you are actually arguing that the phrase you used to disparage someone is not disparaging.

The last thing we need is main street turning into a Girls Gone Wild vid.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    dem ankles brah, they got me sweatin.
    I really love that 1 inch flash of skin you can see at the base of the dress above the shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    That kinda took place, to an extent, in certain periods in the Ancient Rome and Greece. Wasn't very common, but was legal and did exist. Those two civilizations also happen to widely be considered the richest in terms of culture, at the time.
    And the Romans utilized crucifixion (no, this isn't intended as a reference to any religion's events of significance). I mean, they're considered to be quite culturally rich, perhaps if we start crucifying more people... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    And the Romans utilized crucifixion (no, this isn't intended as a reference to any religion's events of significance). I mean, they're considered to be quite culturally rich, perhaps if we start crucifying more people... :P
    Hmm, let's compare the number of people who died from sex in public to the number of people who died from crucifixion. Then we can decide.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can enjoy your lips being sucked, and lips aren't sexually-specific organs.

Weak point.
    But incidentally lips are absolutely seen as sexual, as a myriad of advertisements are more than happy to demonstrate. And our society has no qualms showing sexualized lips in public places. But, it's odd that you consider female breasts inherently sexual considering the fact that all features are required to still appeal to mates, regardless of consequence for survival.

I really love that 1 inch flash of skin you can see at the base of the dress above the shoe.
    holy shit, is she wearing thongs... on her feet? neegh! mmMMMmm!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    The last thing we need is main street turning into a Girls Gone Wild vid.
    I highly doubt it would.

How many men do you see walking around topless? It might be see a lot at first if it became legal. But i'm certain it would die down pretty quick once the novelty wears off.

Then it will just be done in the same situations men do it. At the beach, or while doing yard work. I rarely see a dude just walking down the street in my suburb without a shirt. Maybe when they go for a jog, but women will likely still wear sports bras since bouncing breasts can actually be painful for them.