Poll: Agree?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    No i still stand with my first statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    The "old" world pvp was built on ganking of characters, who were not the same lvl or gear lvl.
    Thats fine, youre still not right. Youre suggesting Blizzard designed world PvP to be a lowbie gank fest and youre plainly wrong.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2016-04-25 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    Alright, so I've noticed that world PvP is pretty much dead. So I've come up with a very simple way to bring it back.

Every day you would pick up two quest from the battlemasters in your major city. One of the quest would be to attack or defend a small settlement like Crossroads and the other would be to attack or defend a city. To stop this from being a huge clustertruck, they could set up the same system that they have in the world quest system in legion (where anyone on the quest in the area is auto grouped). Also, everyone on the same server would have the same location to attack or defend. The objective of the attack quest could be to kill a "boss" NPC placed at the town (or the leaders for cities) or it could be a "fill the bar" thing with smashing crates and burning inns and stuff ( or a combo of both). The defense quest could be as simple as kill x number of attacker's.

I'm not sure about the rewards, but they could probably be something like the cashes you get from bgs + some honor and maybe armor or relics.

So what are your thoughts?
    Sounds like a desperate attempt to breathe life into otherwise dead content. Without actually adding more content.

I don't like the idea.

Timeless isle.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Sounds like a desperate attempt to breathe life into otherwise dead content. Without actually adding more content.

I don't like the idea.
    COntent? Its freakin pvp... thats content... I like the idea also about the blood coins. Just give us reasons to PVP in the world and not just spam buttons in UI

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Thats fine, youre still not right. Youre suggesting Blizzard designed world PvP to be a lowbie gank fest and youre plainly wrong.
    Ohh they proberly did not design it on purpose like that, but that is what it ended up with. PvP outside of BGs was very focused around killing people, who are obviously weaker then you. But hey! You are welcome to come with some arguments against my claim
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, why not? It's better than twitter and selfies.