Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Did this cop go too far?

https://www.facebook.com/BrutalFight...8005365876327/

I'm torn on this because for one, LOL. And two, I don't think the potential danger of the fight justified the Cops actions.

At the same time though, a girl in St Louis recently died due to injuries after fighting another girl.

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol nah that seems like a perfect reaction to me.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn on this one as well. I don't think that much force was called for just yet, however, it VERY quickly ended the fight. And just walking up and trying to push them off each other could've ended up with either them going after him, or him hurting only one of them in the process. Dunno.

My football coach would've been hella proud though, he drove through the hips and everything. Solid form.

Edit; not saying that hurting both of them is better than hurting just one. But he applied force to both of them equally and ended the fight. If I were his supervisor, I'd tell him to cool it and approach it more calmly next time. But I wouldn't reprimand him.

They should have played the cena theme song

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    I'm torn on this one as well. I don't think that much force was called for just yet, however, it VERY quickly ended the fight. And just walking up and trying to push them off each other could've ended up with either them going after him, or him hurting only one of them in the process. Dunno.

My football coach would've been hella proud though, he drove through the hips and everything. Solid form.

Edit; not saying that hurting both of them is better than hurting just one. But he applied force to both of them equally and ended the fight. If I were his supervisor, I'd tell him to cool it and approach it more calmly next time. But I wouldn't reprimand him.

I know right? Lol. That tackle was amazing technique.

It was an efficiency thing. It nipped the entire fight on the bud, although it probably knocked the hoodrats out cold.

Deleted
    Lmao, that john cena stuff just made me lose it and start laughing.

Christ sake with stuff automatically starting at full possible volume. Hate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Nope, looks fine to me but don't worry the "I hate cops because I got a ticket for doing 75 in a 40" crowd will be here shortly to condemn him screeching for him to be fired/arrested/executed.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I know right? Lol. That tackle was amazing technique.

It was an efficiency thing. It nipped the entire fight on the bud, although it probably knocked the hoodrats out cold.
    Exactly. I saw the video before this thread and I remember audibly saying "Holy hell, what a great tackle."
    The more I think about it, the less okay I am with it though. If I were a parent, and (not implying innocence on either part of the kids in the video) someone started a fight with my daughter, and she was fighting back, then they both got tackled by a cop? I would be a little upset unless it was clear that one of them was in the act of seriously injuring the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What I don't understand is why the reaction of someone to this is to take out his phone and start taping . . .
    Because generally teens are savages. It is usually once they mature that this phase passes, but we all know that doesn't always happen.

Also good tackle, he defused both fighters in one move.

10+ Year Old Account
    He ended the fight with what would probably end up being less damage and pain for both of them. Plus it was funny, so I see no problem with it.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    What I don't understand is why the reaction of someone to this is to take out his phone and start taping . . .
    Worldstar culture. Its abominable. They just want to be the one to upload a viral video and get a little bit of fame, nobody thinks about I dont know, helping your friend by stopping the fight. Its a shock value culture, not a principle one.

That tackle was amazing, cop deserves a pay rise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    Exactly. I saw the video before this thread and I remember audibly saying "Holy hell, what a great tackle."
    The more I think about it, the less okay I am with it though. If I were a parent, and (not implying innocence on either part of the kids in the video) someone started a fight with my daughter, and she was fighting back, then they both got tackled by a cop? I would be a little upset unless it was clear that one of them was in the act of seriously injuring the other.

Meh

Both parties appear to be equally at fault for everything leading up to the fight. Judging solely, by the video both parties escalated the conflict.

Again, that's just judging by the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems fine to me. Easy way to end the fight as quickly as possible. Yeah, there's a small risk of personal harm to the girls, but they were already causing harm to one another and it probably would have only become more dangerous as one of them gained the upper hand.

10+ Year Old Account

World.

Star.

Hip-Hop.

I wanna insert the Obi Wan Kenobi quote about that bar he and Luke went too, but can't recall how it went.

Little harsh, but holy shit is that funny to watch. #worldstar

10+ Year Old Account
    eh, not the worst thing they cop coulda done. Coulda tried to pull them away first, thats normally what people do in a fight.

But for real... since when was JOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA a cop?

STRAIGHT OUTTA NO WHERE!