Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    So here is my question: You move to a nation where you no longer need to use your hand to scrub your ass.

Why would you continue to do so?
    To be fair, i know people who don't do it. Of course they do have a bidet, so they jump from the toilet onto that and splash their anus/arse cheeks with water.

ok ok ok, i'm tired... but...

Isn't it traditional in some cultures (including parts of India) that one hand is for bodily things and the other is for the rest?

I'm not excusing this at all, just curious if I'm imagining something or not.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing "bad" about cleaning yourself with water rather than toilet paper, if you wash your hands thoroughly in both cases.
    Don't you ever get tired of making excuses for the scum of the earth, just because they are brown? Don't you ever think "I should sit this one out."?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of making excuses for the scum of the earth, just because they are brown? Don't you ever think "I should sit this one out."?
    You mean this particular dude? He should've kept his jar in the bathroom.

You mean a whole ethnic group that he belongs to? That's wildly racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    No cards or certification required here. But kitchen employees better be able to answer questions about prep, handling, temperatures, and storage when the health inspector comes in. One person, me in this case, needs a permit from the state to operate a kitchen. That's it.
    Sure, that doesn't surprise me. I was instructed on all the stuff in the kitchen and expected to be able to answer when questioned on it....but I didn't require a permit.

I'm certain owners and operators require their own permit, just like how my dad was a contractor and needed a license, but his employees didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Well holy shit that was easy. https://www.premierfoodsafety.com/staterequirements

In the areas that do not require every employee to have one they are carried under other peoples with the expectation they are trained and supervised properly, kinda how malpractice insurance can extend to a doctors staff.
    Thanks for proving my point, holy shit it was easy.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Reminds me of a story years ago where a Proctologist in Las Vegas was reusing hypodermic needles on his patients. He stated that this how he learned in medical school in his country. I believe he transmitted HIV to 14 of his patients.

Pretty terrifying stuff.

I still haven't gotten any answers as to the question about whether anything else in the kitchen had shit on it. The jar is gross and should not be anywhere near the kitchen...but it doesn't mean he doesn't wash his hands before handling food.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Sure, that doesn't surprise me. I was instructed on all the stuff in the kitchen and expected to be able to answer when questioned on it....but I didn't require a permit.

I'm certain owners and operators require their own permit, just like how my dad was a contractor and needed a license, but his employees didn't.

Thanks for proving my point, holy shit it was easy.
    Unless your point was to flip flop and be annoying you have fallen short or you can't read.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

That Seinfeld episode....

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    That Seinfeld episode....
    /not eating pizza
    /shakes head
    /not eating pizza
    /shakes head

That one?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I still haven't gotten any answers as to the question about whether anything else in the kitchen had shit on it. The jar is gross and should not be anywhere near the kitchen...but it doesn't mean he doesn't wash his hands before handling food.
    No idea, but I don't think health code permits a shit bottle in the kitchen even if its not touching anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You do realize that there are these things called bidets right? Get over your racism and accept when your weird culture isn't the only acceptable one. You're using wads of dry paper to clean up back there. I doubt it does that great of a job.

And, yes, he should have kept his ass bottle in the bathroom.
    I use dry wads of paper followed by a wet wipe personally.

Are those wet wipes flushable or do you have a shit paper bin like a giant baby?
    Nope they are flushable. Where have you been, under a rock? lol

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    No idea, but I don't think health code permits a shit bottle in the kitchen even if its not touching anything.
    I agree. I'm just curious if there was shit on anything that actually came into direct contact with food.

The fact that the bottle should not be anywhere near the kitchen is not being disputed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Do you wipe your ass with your bare hand also?. You seem to be all in favor of this food practice. You probably have a built in immunity to E.coli.
    no but typhoid mary does.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never eat at Middle Eastern or Indian restaurants cause they both do this.

Are those wet wipes flushable or do you have a shit paper bin like a giant baby?

Get yourself some education lol:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Cultural reasons my ass
    Cultural reasons his arse technically.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

You do realize that there are these things called bidets right? Get over your racism and accept when your weird culture isn't the only acceptable one. You're using wads of dry paper to clean up back there. I doubt it does that great of a job.
    Enjoy eating your shit flavored curry.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Enjoy eating your shit flavored curry.
    Stop revealing the secret ingredient! omg!