Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Whaaaaattt?!

There are 3 whales? Whaaaaat?
    ya thats insane.. now it makes sense when the old man said he wondered how his wife died to the whale when it was tough but not really that strong. also we finally get a glance at the witch!
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Man, am I slow to the boat. It seems like when I watch movies or anime I tend to forget about everything and try to immerse myself. Good for somethings but I should have totally caught the White Whale reference. It is Moby Dick and Whihelm is Ahab. Knowing this it was not surprising to know the outcome.

But yeah 3 whales that was unexpected. When I saw that I was thinking ... We are going to need a bigger army.

Just waiting for the moment where Subaru goes, "Smile you Son of ...." BLAM!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I guess 13 episodes was as far as I could endure of these characters.
    Have you seen Shinsekai yori ? Because it feels good in that sense, the end is less obvious that what peupel are trying to understand, because they think they can juge others, meanwhile the whole plot is really about themselves, in present time, à la zero focalisation, like Nausicaa, in fact.
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2016-08-17 at 04:02 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How many episodes will there be in season 1?
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    How many episodes will there be in season 1?
    MAL seems to say 25, but I'm not sure if that's correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    MAL seems to say 25, but I'm not sure if that's correct.
    That should be correct.

Deleted
    It will take quite a long time for another season, because they're adapting quite a lot of the available volumes that are currently released in Japan. *laughs*

Yay positive things are happening! You sure made me work for it Re Zero but boy oh boy the feels. RIP Whale, lets fuck up Beetlegeuse next please.

i love rem is being more foward and teasing him more. little slut! this streak of good feelings are creeping me out. i feel like we're in for a brick wall of terrible feels soon.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Deleted
    True enough, but I highly doubt that they'd use the webnovel for it. *laughs*
    I'd really wish, that the release of he english version of the light novel would be a bit faster.. *sobs*

To quote Winston Wolf - "Let's not start sucking each other's d**** quite yet." Still got a lot of work to do. The whale was just an annoying distraction to the real goal of saving Emilia from the Sloth Witch Cult. I expect there to be a lot more dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a pretty awesome, hopeful episode though. Feelsgoodman for once.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Hold on to this. Savour it. You should know the formula by now
    It is a treasured respite from the onslaught of calculated depression, so yes...I know what awaits us all. Suffaru will return. I am counting on it.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    This is garbage.

man i wonder what that ending was about...

Tried to watch this but couldn't get past the MC trying to see what cheat he got (trying to summon wind to save the guy from being ran over specifically, so cringy) but I did read the mangas and am working on the light novels at least.

man that ending!!! 2 episodes left

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that episode was crazy sauce. Slothfaru in full form.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    He's about to meet that witch soon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Should be next episode, really. Hoping for an hour long final episode, too. Just to make sure things fit.
    Seems likely.