10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Bad news for NIS Europe fans

Unless this is a joke, europe is fucked when it comes to NIS
    http://www.siliconera.com/2016/04/25...-atlus-europe/

MCV has conducted an interview with Takuro Yamashita, NIS America’s managing director that has revealed the company will no longer publish Atlus games in Europe. When speaking with the outlet, Yamashita said, “Around ten days ago, we terminated our alliance with Atlus in Europe and the US.”

Yamashita went on to say why the partnership between NIS America and Atlus ended. Issues arose after Sega acquired Atlus. Yamashita explained, “Atlus became very picky about selecting the European publishing partner after it was bought by Sega. It always cherry picked its EU publishing partner based on who offered the highest minimum guarantee on a title by title basis. I noticed that it was very difficult for NIS America to establish an equal-partnership with Atlus.” Finally, he also expressed his thanks to Atlus, saying, “Atlus and its European games have contributed a lot to the expansion of NIS America in Europe. I would like to express my greatest appreciation to them for that.”

This news also means Atlus won’t be the retail channel distributor for NIS America.

When speaking to MCV, Yamashita didn’t mention the status of Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. Earlier this month, NIS America said it would be publishing the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita game in Europe on June 24, 2016. Earlier this year, NIS America was the European publisher for the Nintendo 3DS’ Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight.
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2016-04-25 at 05:29 PM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Uhh, this is possible bad news for ATLUS fans in EU and has nothing at all to do with NISA published games. Their partnership with Atlus is just done, which if Sega can't handle publishing for Atlus in EU now that would be sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Uhh, this is possible bad news for ATLUS fans in EU and has nothing at all to do with NISA published games. Their partnership with Atlus is just done, which if Sega can't handle publishing for Atlus in EU now that would be sad.
    Yea i didnt exactly read it at the time, i just copy pasted it
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.