Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Someone else is using your internet without your knowledge.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    Get a channel blocking extension for the repeat offenders. It saved my recommendations from being cluttered with nonsense I don't want, like reactionary/conspiracy-theory bullshit, but that's tangentially related to stuff I sometimes watch.
    didn't know that, thanks !

Update:

I looked at some of her other videos, and there was something related to what I've viewed a couple of weeks back. It had nothing to do with hairy women or shaving armpits, legs, and what not. ;-)

It's better than Netflix. "Because you watched this 1 star movie... here's 12 more things we think you'll rate 1 star!" WTF

- - - Updated - - -

A shame she stopped shaving, she seems cute enough from that video screen stop. Now she's useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Well I'm not clicking that or my recommendations will get as weird as yours!

I just regularly use those "not interested" checkboxes on videos/channels I don't care about, it works well enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I got this once, I was so blown away I had to screencap it.

I think I was listening to J-Pop...