Page 21 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Dude, just the fact that they tried appeasing us means numbers are on our side. It means they know that we're here to stay and we will never give in. And next time we ask, there will be more of us.
    Hey, I'll tell ya what. I'll send you a pic of some party horns when it happens. Make sure your chi will be up, cause it'll fuck your day up. mkay?
    Exactly, I don't know how they keep concluding a universal no out of a post that not only hasn't mentioned no, but tried to appeal to us by giving us current era content with similarities to classic features, and even went as far as to mention they are talking to Nost devs. I know that people think the world revolves around their illogical way of thinking, but concluding that you are talking to Devs of a server so many people are requesting isn't indication of a no. Matter of fact, if their post was implying no, it wouldn't of been relevant at all/

One other note - we’ve recently been in contact with some of the folks who operated Nostalrius. They obviously care deeply about the game, and we look forward to more conversations with them in the coming weeks.

You, the Blizzard community, are the most dedicated, passionate players out there. We thank you for your constructive thoughts and suggestions. We are listening.
    Anyone who interprets that as a flat out no should probably go get themselves checked out by a doctor.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    I guess my reading comprehension fails since there isn't a no in the Blue Post just posted.
    Seriously? They are not interested in the prospect of Legacy Realms. They have said it over and over again. If you cannot see that, then you are truly the one with reading comprehension issues or are simply attempting to troll now.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Seriously? They are not interested in the prospect of Legacy Realms. They have said it over and over again. If you cannot see that, then you are truly the one with reading comprehension issues or are simply attempting to troll now.
    Some see it as a yes, some see it as a no, thanks to blizzard being vauge and not outright saying anything people are gonna take from it what they will. even if they have for a long time said no to these things and in the post states why they havent made legacy servers, there are still those that will see it as "... not yet they havent".

Deleted
    Because now they can make $$$ with it. Blizzard is nothing more than cash grab company now. They changed much over the years.

One other note - we’ve recently been in contact with some of the folks who operated Nostalrius. They obviously care deeply about the game, and we look forward to more conversations with them in the coming weeks.

You, the Blizzard community, are the most dedicated, passionate players out there. We thank you for your constructive thoughts and suggestions. We are listening.
    Anyone who interprets that as a flat out no should probably go get themselves checked out by a doctor.

Makes me curious if there will be any announcements in a few weeks. Maybe Blizzard will hire Nost devs to just work for them in general, maybe some of them did some outstanding work. Maybe it will be nothing, but nothing usually means it isn't worth mentioning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, I don't know how they keep concluding a universal no out of a post that not only hasn't mentioned no, but tried to appeal to us by giving us current era content with similarities to classic features, and even went as far as to mention they are talking to Nost devs. I know that people think the world revolves around their illogical way of thinking, but concluding that you are talking to Devs of a server so many people are requesting isn't indication of a no. Matter of fact, if their post was implying no, it wouldn't of been relevant at all/

I'm not sure myself. Sometime, when people lose, they tend to use anything they can to make the other side looks bad. On my side, I'm really just hoping mmo-champ will have a thread where we can post our ideas without having to deal with all the salt coming out of their tears.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Jiav View Post
    Because now they can make $$$ with it. Blizzard is nothing more than cash grab company now. They changed much over the years.
    Because they weren't making money before..?

They also shut down private servers back when WoW was in Vanilla too.

Considering the value of $15 in 2004 vs the value of it now, this is an interesting concept of being a cash grab.

Deleted
    Oh boy. Everyone is always considered entitled with an opposing viewpoint. I feel people should just assume they are entitled when beginning an argument, because the other side is definitely going to try and claim they are. It's called an ad hominem.
    Yes and no. It's used so much its meaning is watered down for sure. However, in a conversation like this:

A - I want X.
    B - Nope, sorry, I won't give you X.
    A - But I want it! I WANT IT. Give me X!
    B - Sorry, but no, I don't want to give you X because Z [Z = "costly/inconvenient/not fitting my other plans/I don't see the benefit/other"]
    A - You don't understand. I. WANT. X. I WANT! WANT WANT WANT.
    B - Calm down. I know you want it, but I won't do it, because Z. Seriously now.
    A - LIAR! Z is a bullshit reason! You made it up on purpose so as to not give me X! YOU BASTARD! GIEF X now!
    B - ...

... A can hardly be seen as anything else than entitled.
    Last edited by mmoc4588e6de4f; 2016-04-26 at 08:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokenuf View Post
    This is the guy who got kicked out from the very own company he started ?
    How's that even possible? Did he relinquish ownership of it or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Insanity would be correct on this one, so your impression is right.
    Damn it

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    I'm not sure myself. Sometime, when people lose, they tend to use anything they can to make the other side looks bad. On my side, I'm really just hoping mmo-champ will have a thread where we can post our ideas without having to deal with all the salt coming out of their tears.
    Would be nice to have something to post what can be done, and ban people out of the thread with non-constructive views.

"Make Azeroth great again?" Really?
    Then don't cut 6/7th of the content that has been added for over 12 years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    One of the things blizzard is terrible at is communication. For the love of god blizzard, just say yes or no. I never cared about flight for example but how they handled that was terrible.

As for this it seems like a clear no to me, but they of course they never come out and say it directly. So now we have to listen to more crying about it.
    Pretty much seeing it the same way. Its a polite way to say no and the reasons why, before you call the police as the stalker just aint listin

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Yes and no. It's used so much its meaning is watered down for sure. However, in a conversation like this:

A - I want X.
    B - Nope, sorry, I won't give you X.
    A - But I want it! I WANT IT. Give me X!
    B - Sorry, but no, I don't want to give you X because Z [Z = "costly/inconvenient/not fitting my other plans/I don't see the benefit/other"]
    A - You don't understand. I. WANT. X. I WANT! WANT WANT WANT.
    B - Calm down. I know you want it, but I won't do it, because Z. Seriously now.
    A - LIAR! Z is a bullshit reason! You made it up on purpose so as to not give me X! YOU BASTARD! GIEF X now!
    B - ...

... A can hardly be seen as anything else than entitled.
    Oh, I'm not stating you are wrong, I just meant that using entitlement as derogatory just because someone wants something shouldn't have any impact on people. That's why I was stating when arguing should just assume someone is going to call you entitled.

The instance though in your quote isn't what is going on at all.

I'll share this again too.

This is clearly not a flat out no.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    How is there passion? can you look at WoD and see passion? I certainly can't. Unless they start showing their fans/customers an ounce of respect I cannot say one bit that they care about their game. Seeing the dungeon design panel from 2005 blizzcon really hurt. They are so scared of being asked tough questions now that they have to pre screen them. Talk about being confident in your decisions and game.
    Yes I can, and I disliked a lot of WoD. Garrison well made, even a good concept that may have had more consequences than expected. Open world content and No flying ever...didn't exactly work out well for them but clearly they thought it would.

Not being passionate I'd expect shoddier work in quality, not design misses that while well made didn't seen to resonate with their customers.

Pre-screening is good and bad, and it really depends on how it is implemented and the situation. A popular question or a loaded question may not be the best use of their time if it's been answered time and time again and culling those may be appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

Makes me curious if there will be any announcements in a few weeks. Maybe Blizzard will hire Nost devs to just work for them in general, maybe some of them did some outstanding work. Maybe it will be nothing, but nothing usually means it isn't worth mentioning.
    People are just in denial lol. First they said Blizzard wont respond, now they come up with another excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Ooooh the salt coming out of you is iodized...No need to worry about iodine deficiency.
    Sure must be great to live in your own little world where everyone genuinely cares about the existence of vanilla servers . You must have been on suicide watch after that server closure.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    One of the things blizzard is terrible at is communication. For the love of god blizzard, just say yes or no. I never cared about flight for example but how they handled that was terrible.

As for this it seems like a clear no to me, but they of course they never come out and say it directly. So now we have to listen to more crying about it.

This is clearly not a flat out no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice to have something to post what can be done, and ban people out of the thread with non-constructive views.
    I think a lot of people would be interested to have a specific thread where feedback can be given. Right now, it's a mess and everybody is going at the throat of one-another. There's no way to go forward when all we do is attack everyone, which is stupid.

Hopefully mods will realize this and start a thread themselves, pinned and tagged in the Warcraft forum.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    People are just in denial lol. First they said Blizzard wont respond, now they come up with another excuse.
    That is true, many of the people in thread did state they won't even comment on the matter in previous threads haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    I think a lot of people would be interested to have a specific thread where feedback can be given. Right now, it's a mess and everybody is going at the throat of one-another. There's no way to go forward when all we do is attack everyone, which is stupid.

Hopefully mods will realize this and start a thread themselves, pinned and tagged in the Warcraft forum.
    Yeah, would be a good start.