View Poll Results: What would you play first?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Legion

38 77.55%
  • Legacy servers

11 22.45%

If hypothetically Blizzard releases Legion and legacy servers at the same time...

What would you play first?

Legion, because THERE IS FREAKING NO WAY Blizzard would release legacy servers, ever.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Legion most likely. It looks like a good expansion with a good variety of stuff to do.

Legion for new content and main raiding, Legacy to fill the gaps (even if I had to pay a separate subscription for legacy servers).

Definitly Legion. I played Vanilla 11 years ago and it was fun 11 years ago. But today? Just thinking about all the things missing in Vanilla (not even cast bars!!) makes me shudder. My hunter would also degrade to a two button class and autoshot could be clipped and was a major damage factor (Yes, AUTOSHOT!). Best cycle DPS: 657 vs. Auto Shot DPS: 419. Yes, autoshot afk hunter was a viable way to play! Let's bring that back, that was not stupid or broken at all, was it?

So it was Aimed>Multi>Autoshot (and Aimed had a 10 second cooldown!) and when you where oom you used a mana pot and that's it. Yay, that does not sound boring at all today, does it?

"But that's just huntard!" Yeah? Let's see what the warrior did: Execute when available>Bloodthirst on CD>Whirlwind on CD> Heroic strike (queued as your next melee swing, you should use it if your bloodthirst and whirlwind are on cooldown.)

Or Fire Mage... 5xScorch->Fireball spam (about 16 times) then repeat. No not during leveling... end game, most difficult vanilla raid:

Whoa...
    Last edited by Kryos; 2016-04-27 at 12:00 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Legion, it looks awesome and i'm not really nostalgic.

Legion for sure,no interest on old content that already played once,beside they would release a pristine server before even a legacy server.
    Last edited by PingPong; 2016-04-27 at 11:51 AM.

pointless even thinking about it, they would never release them at the same time because they wouldn't want legacy competing with legion, if anything and I do mean IF they would likely release legacy 3-4 months after a legion launch.

if i had access to legacy servers that were endorsed by blizzard, I likely wouldn't touch any of their new content again.

the combat system today sucks ass, pvp is terrible, they dont know how to rpg, and they like to fill everything up with facebook games.

As others said even as a hypothetical this is bordering ridiculous, but definitely legion.

Legacy servers is something I might play when I'm bored of the current stuff, most likely end of expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

As a former active nostalrius Player.... LEGION

But they aren't going to do this anyway. I am expecting them to make an annoucement at the next Blizzcon about alternative servers (legacy or pristine)

If I wanted to play legacy bullshit, i'd reactivate my Aion account.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I would never play on a legacy server. What for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    If I wanted to play legacy bullshit, i'd reactivate my Aion account.
    I like you.

Legion. The novelty will always win.

What you need to understand is that a legacy server is more likely to shine between wow patches, is not a product from a different company, they don't need to compete with each other.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Brand new content or content I already did 10 years ago trying to recreate an experience that won't come back unless the legacy server came with that brain gadget from men in black and a fountain of youth...yeah legion for me it is.