Talking The wonderful times in Open World Fantasy Action RPGS!!

So I know that these types of games dont really come out all that often, but I am talking about games like Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, Kingdoms of Amalur, Two Worlds 2, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Witcher 3, and to a certain extent Dark Souls 3.
    All of these games are available on PC, most still on the PS3 and 360 with Witcher 3 and Dark Souls 3 being ps4 and One.

I personally play still today (on my 360) Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Kingdoms of Amalur, Two Worlds 2, and Inquisition. I love all of these games and believe that some dont recieve the attention that they should. My hope is that this thread can bring some much needed attention to some of these games.

One of my best moments had to have been in Dragon's Dogma. My character (mystic knight) and my pawns were in a series of tunnels that we had to clear out when we came upon an Ogre. Anybody who has played Dogma knows how tough ogres can be, and this guy was tough! I remember at one point, we had cornered him and were starting to drop his health. Well the Ogre eyed me up and came charging at me and dropped kicked me. The next thing I knew my character smashed into a wall and fell to the ground. I FELT that hit and couldn't believed me dropped kicked me. I got up to go attack when I realised that he had actually dropped kicked me through a small hole in the wall and into a room next to him. I had smashed into the far wall, in another room! At that moment Dragon's Dogma became my most favorite game to play.

What have been some of the best moments you had in some of these games?
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

Deleted
    I haven't played Dragon's Dogma but I played some of the others and loved each one, although I think Origins is way better than Inquisition. I'm playing Kingdoms of Amalur right now and enjoying it alot, it's a shame it will never have a sequel since the company that made it closed up.

Didn't mention morrowind. I pity the op