Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Take me for example, a nobody but with some thousand posts. Faced more harassment on this forum alone than said woman in her entire career, as has anyone else with high enough post count.
    Very rude. These strong independent women had to endure those 140 characters and here you are minimizing their traumatic experiences,

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Not for long, probably.
    We can only hope...

Quote Originally Posted by Gegan View Post
    Internet commenters say terrible things to people. Color me surprised.
    You mean a minuscule percentage of internet commentators say terrible things to people.

People then reward them for it with an endless barrage of the attention they were seeking, and search algorithms put their tripe out at the front of search results as a result of all the attention it gets.

Are these women not aware that the Internet is filled with TROLLS? I guess some people are weak and can't handle them.

Sexist, misogynist, rude, and cruel assholes exist in the world at large...more news at 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see enough of random people on the streets shouting some abuse to other random people. What's anonymity got to do with shit talking? I don't see those people being worried about their anonymity.

Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    Oh how brave these women are, the sheer courage it must take to "do your job while being a public figure female". Those nasty cherrypicked tweets are totally not drowned out by the overwhelming majority of positive or neutral tweets. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it appears that some people like to shitpost on the Internet. Thank goodness I do know better though, this is clearly more evidence towards the global conspiracy of violence targeted only at women.
    There did seem to be something staged about this by having men read these things out loud to the women. I guess this is why we need feminism, right? Because somewhere on the internet, someone is saying something bad about someone else, and sometimes it's targeted at women.
    Horseshit.

I was watching some of that on Highly Questionable yesterday, didn't find any sort of significance to it. They should have gotten like Marshawn Lynch or Ice Cube to read them, since of meek little white boys for context.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Somebody please sleep with OP

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.refinery29.com/2016/04/10...more-than-mean

Such a shame.
    Whatever happened to if you have nothing good to say, keep quiet.
    I don't know if you notice this, but any public figure with a twitter account is attacked in a way that is meant to hurt that person.

Woman? Say sexist things
    Not white? Say Racist things
    Gay? Say homophobic things

Straight White Male? Say sexist, racist things, but no one gives a shit that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Such a shame.
    Whatever happened to if you have nothing good to say, keep quiet.
    They should extend it to "if you have nothing good to post, don't create a new thread".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I don't know if you notice this, but any public figure with a twitter account is attacked in a way that is meant to hurt that person.

Woman? Say sexist things
    Not white? Say Racist things
    Gay? Say homophobic things

Straight White Male? Say sexist, racist things, but no one gives a shit that you do.
    Silence breeder!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you read YouTube comments, it's not only aimed towards women. Even men get death and rape threats. Welcome to the internet.

I think its the poster Theodarzna that says that women seem to get more online harassment because they are treated with kid gloves every where else while on the internet they are treated equally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we going to discuss tweets now? Ugh...

Shouldn't there be a rule for a limit of one new thread per day, by the way?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I think its the poster Theodarzna that says that women seem to get more online harassment because they are treated with kid gloves every where else while on the internet they are treated equally.
    They may seem to but it's only because they tend to complain about it more. Women get less "harassing" communications aimed at them overall, they are just far more likely to report being affected by it. Males overwhelmingly report that they just don't give a shit and move on with their day.

When people steal Jimmy Kimmel's material and try to make social justice with it....

Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    They may seem to but it's only because they tend to complain about it more. Women get less "harassing" communications aimed at them overall, they are just far more likely to report being affected by it. Males overwhelmingly report that they just don't give a shit and move on with their day.
    Which is why I said on the internet they are actually treated equally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Which is why I said on the internet they are actually treated equally.
    No, they are treated nicer even on the Internet. They get less harassment overall.

Suck it up, buttercup. MEN AND WOMEN get rape and death threat in the comments section.