Page 1 of 51
... LastLast

NC cops kick lesbian out of womens bathroom for looking like a man

In the video, a male police officer can be heard saying “You’re a man” to a woman in baggy clothes who, understandably frustrated, says “I’m a fucking female!” while the videographer and other onlookers repeatedly insist “She’s a girl!”
    “You have ID?” the officer asks. When she says no, he barks over her protests with “Get out! Get out! Out!”
    Witnesses can be heard saying “This is so sad” as the officer gets in the woman’s face, still saying “Out!” while pointing a finger right in her face.

At this point, the officer and his partner gang up on the woman and briefly push her against the wall before forcing her out the door. The outraged videographer can be heard exclaiming “You’re saying you have to have ID just to go to the bathroom?”

Looks like she'll have a lawsuit I'm sure.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2016-04-27 at 09:19 PM.

So what are they supposed to judge by if they're supposed to keep creeps out of the wrong bathrooms?

That's not a guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Off-topic: can we prosecute people who film vertically? What year is this, 2003?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Off-topic: can we prosecute people who film vertically? What year is this, 2003?
    It's like they filmed it vertically while spidermanning from the ceiling and got impaled by something halfway down to tilt it..

why god why.

Deleted
    What else were they supposed to do?

Did she try to do something harrasive? Did she take a picture of someone? Quite a waste of law enforcement if the answers are no.

Would have been smarter to just carry ID though.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is a male cop allowed in a women's bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Their eyes were averted and their penis left at the door so as to avoid the problem of men in the bathroom, clearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    It's like they filmed it vertically while spidermanning from the ceiling and got impaled by something halfway down to tilt it..

why god why.
    Probably trying to hold it in a way that's not obvious they're filming since cops seem to think they can demand people not film them or even intimidate them with made up laws

10+ Year Old Account
    This woman is going to get paid big when and if she sues.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Janitors are allowed in any bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Probably trying to hold it in a way that's not obvious they're filming since cops seem to think they can demand people not film them or even intimidate them with made up laws
    of all the ways to hold a camera holding it diagonally at chest level pointed straight out is the weirdest if you're trying to not draw attention.

No ID available to show, gotta be judged based on looks.

Better safe than sorry.

Next time be less OG and carry some ID, yo! Dawg!

i mean she looks like a dude

The war for creepy people to use whatever bathroom they like has certainly gotten interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    of all the ways to hold a camera holding it diagonally at chest level pointed straight out is the weirdest if you're trying to not draw attention.
    Probably /shrug I know some people who hold the thing in their hand at all times so maybe that's a reason. Vertical videos do blow ass tho I must agree.

As far as the cops are concerned that looks like a female to me, idk what he's getting all bent out of shape for.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Did she try to do something harrasive? Did she take a picture of someone? Quite a waste of law enforcement if the answers are no.

Would have been smarter to just carry ID though.
    Someone probably went to the cop and got them and said there was a boy in the bathroom. From this I have no clue if that is actually a guy or girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I feel like this is the most important post in this thread.

We need the entire nation to be on this case.