Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone the Crow View Post
    Yeah, sorry, no. It's not black and white in the slightest. No matter how much you want to try to defend it in your faux Internet outrage.
    Example One
    Example Two
    Example Three
    ...the list goes on and on and on.
    Not sure what you are trying to say. It's quite easy to tell the gender of all three of those - if not on the first, then on the second glance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    She thought there was a man in the washroom.
    Given that they kept asking are you female and demanding ID, she couldn't tell, which leads back to the original comment: if you can't tell, and they're not committing an ACTUAL crime, err on the "they're a masculine girl / feminine guy" side rather than the moron side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    So this woman is expected to carry an ID around with her at all times, in case, god forbid, she has to go to the washroom? Again, requiring citizens to carry ID with them at all times is the sign of a totalitarian government.
    I carry my id with me at all times, nothing to do with "totalitarian government." If I run over to Wal-mart for a loaf of bread and some ass hat creams me in the parking lot I would much rather have id on me so they know who I am to call family, than lay in the hospital, morgue and wait for them to id me which could take a while since I have no fingerprints on file. Kind of common sense to carry it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone the Crow View Post
    Yeah, sorry, no. It's not black and white in the slightest. No matter how much you want to try to defend it in your faux Internet outrage.

Example One
    Example Two
    Example Three
    ...the list goes on and on and on.

If you're intentionally dressing like the other gender, or trying to be androgenous, again: you have no one but yourself if you get called out for it. Especially if people are complaining enough that the police show up. Don't carry an ID with you? Fine. But don't expect people to just take your word for shit either.
    Which of these examples is supposed to contain gender-unique clothing or people that are trying to be androgynous? Besides, man, woman, man. Not that hard if you actually look at the pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I carry my id with me at all times, nothing to do with "totalitarian government." If I run over to Wal-mart for a loaf of bread and some ass hat creams me in the parking lot I would much rather have id on me so they know who I am to call family, than lay in the hospital, morgue and wait for them to id me which could take a while since I have no fingerprints on file. Kind of common sense to carry it.
    How do you have an ID with no prints on file?

o.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Which of these examples is supposed to contain gender-unique clothing or people that are trying to be androgynous? Besides, man, woman, man. Not that hard if you actually look at the pictures.
    I feel like the last one is someone that's never seen an asian guy before... i was expecting a little more challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Soo when the female cop went in and saw no one committing a crime she called the male cops in because......?
    Conjecture. We don't even know if the female cop was the first one on the scene, or even went in first to see what was going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Conjecture. We don't even know if the female cop was the first one on the scene, or even went in first to see what was going on.
    The video starts with male cops walking in from offscreen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Except driving to wal-mart you actually are required by law to have your ID on you. Unless you mean literally running

I've been around.. I just get tired of "women evil, men best!" thread-grunts (and "women best, men evil thread-..gasps?) and political crap that's overflowing this place recently.
    Moans, definitely moans. And haven't been posting much recently either. Though the "me" in advanta's mind is apparently posting 24/7, so I guess he compensates for that.

And that wouldn't surprise me either, that they were watching the line for safety / boredom / whatever.
    I was leaning more towards being pervs, then getting angry because this girl killed their boners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

I was leaning more towards being pervs, then getting angry because this girl killed their boners.
    this is why the matriarchy won't have male cops

Given that they kept asking are you female and demanding ID, she couldn't tell, which leads back to the original comment: if you can't tell, and they're not committing an ACTUAL crime, err on the "they're a masculine girl / feminine guy" side rather than the moron side.
    Not how it works. You err on the "Remove them in case they are a guy so I don't get canned for ignoring a complaint". Someone called. They had to respond to said call. Cops don't get to just ignore something if they are not committing a crime, because they could end up committing one. Or causing a shit storm of rage and outcry as people are like "Why did you let a guy stay in the bathroom even After someone told you they were there? Does that mean any guy can go in a female bathroom if they say they are a female?"

There is a lot more to this then what you believe there to be.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

this is why the matriarchy won't have male cops
    So lots of pervy female officers?

The video starts with male cops walking in from offscreen.
    The video starts with the suspect in the hall way, the officers Already there and talking to her. Again, we don't have the start of the whole thing. Just when they started filming. We don't know who showed up first, or how long it had been going on up to that point.

Again with this bahtroom thing, do gay people suddenly not exist?

Not how it works. You err on the "Remove them in case they are a guy so I don't get canned for ignoring a complaint". Someone called. They had to respond to said call. Cops don't get to just ignore something if they are not committing a crime, because they could end up committing one. Or causing a shit storm of rage and outcry as people are like "Why did you let a guy stay in the bathroom even After someone told you they were there? Does that mean any guy can go in a female bathroom if they say they are a female?"

There is a lot more to this then what you believe there to be.
    Uh.

I don't know why you think "complaint" = "have to follow through and remove the source of the complaint". Because it ABSOLUTELY doesn't.

If you can't tell they're male or female, they're not ACTUALLY harassing anyone (being present /is not harassment/), and are there just to pee and leave, removing them because you THINK they're going to commit a crime is actually illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    So lots of pervy female officers?
    Listen, it's not pervy when a female looks at another female, that's just two people having a good time.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I'm an anthropologist. I actually worked with bone structure and bones. Know what anthropologists tell you?

Don't depend on bone structure or teeth, because they're a generalization that's not 100%, and most people fall somewhere within a general spectrum of all humans, not specifically on a "male, female, asian, white, black, or any other scale you think of".
    Oh come on.

You don't see me calling myself an economist.

Uh.

I don't know why you think "complaint" = "have to follow through and remove the source of the complaint". Because it ABSOLUTELY doesn't..
    They Absolutely DO have to resolve said complaint. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing their job, now would they? If they are called, they have to find a solution somehow if one is needed. In this case, they had someone that was not able to be easily identified. The solution was to then remove them from the facility since Someone complained about them being there, and mistook them as being a male.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Oh come on.

You don't see me calling myself an economist.
    I have a BA, and I dabble in it still. I'm not a practicing anthropologist if you want to quibble that

Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    Simple, the girl was removed remarkably easily once somebody tried to actually remove her (bar her posing nonsense). This to me implies that the female cop put no effort forward to remove the individual from the toilets.
    Still a big assumption considering we have no footage of how the incident started off. I can understand why you come to your conclusion but in many instances these types of videos can be fairly deceiving.

They Absolutely DO have to resolve said complaint. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing their job, now would they? If they are called, they have to find a solution somehow if one is needed. In this case, they had someone that was not able to be easily identified. The solution was to then remove them from the facility since Someone complained about them being there, and mistook them as being a male.
    ...you have a fucked up and warped idea of how things work.

If I call the cops on you for a noise complaint when you are talking (at a normal level) at 12PM on your patio, the cops aren't going to resolve my complaint. They're going to check it out and walk away.