Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Obviously females aren't males. But this discussion is about this person in the video, who might be female despite looking and sounding male, but we don't know for sure because they refused to provide an ID. This isn't me automatically believing everything they say, but rather giving enough credibility to their claims to be skeptic enough to request an ID instead of outright assuming they are wrong.
    WTF happened to innocent until proven guilty? There's no proof she did anything wrong. There's nothing illegal about not having an ID.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Sounds pretty ridiculous, to require some people to have an ID on them every time they use a bathroom.
    Oh, no the only people this will require to have an ID is people who don't sufficiently conform to physical gender norms as expected. Spinner won't ever be effected by this.

Laws like these make me want to use the women's bathroom as a man... since there seems to be a large, dedicated group of men who feel the need to look at my dick in order to make sure I'm a guy when I'm taking a leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Spinner won't ever be effected by this.
    Something tells me that he/she/it/cthulhu might though.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    They are not upholding the law, since the recent law passed in that state forces some men in womens bathroom. That means you can not remove someone looking and sounding like a man from there. You can't, because that law already forces some to do it.
    I find that hard to believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, no the only people this will require to have an ID is people who don't sufficiently conform to physical gender norms as expected. Spinner won't ever be effected by this.
    Who knows... What if someone suspects that spinner is a transman and calls the police?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    It does. It forces people to use the bathrooms based on their birth sex. So even a post-op transman has to use the woman's bathroom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    And the guy with the weird duck avatar is here now
    My name is four letters long. I know that is difficult for some people, but I also know that you changed your sig just because I got under your skin, so you obviously remember exactly who I am.

Can't say I'm surprised at you tucking your tail between your legs and scurrying away though. It can't be comfortable for someone who so proudly and obstinately broadcasts their ignorance to be confronted with facts and logic.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Isn't anything new. Spinner here also renounces reality, and sticks to his own version of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    What sensible people do and what the law should require people do are entirely different. I see no reason to require people carrying an ID. Personal freedom and all that.
    What is the downsides to having an ID with you then? You don't suffer from bringing it with you. It's simply sensible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Isn't anything new. Spinner here also renounces reality, and sticks to his own version of it.
    You have no proof of your claim and it simply makes no sense other than to allow people who need to enter women's bathroom in order to perform their job. Which would in fact include these police officers.

What is the downsides to having an ID with you then? You don't suffer from bringing it with you. It's simply sensible.
    It's not uncommon for people who don't drive to not have ID at all. In the US we don't all get government issued IDs just for being alive like in other countries.

You have no proof of your claim and it simply makes no sense other than to allow people who need to enter women's bathroom in order to perform their job. Which would in fact include these police officers.
    What are you even talking about?

Maybe you forgot it, left it at home by mistake. Would you like that to be a crime? I wouldn't.

Until I see some ID, I'm assuming this is a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    ID is not required for the use of bathroom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    So what are they supposed to judge by if they're supposed to keep creeps out of the wrong bathrooms?
    How about trusting people? This is the entire problem with the South caroliner Gender law. SO you have to go into the Bathroom of which you where Born. BUT what happens then when a 300 Pound person with beard and short hair walks in cus it is a transman.

Or the sexsual harresment would and DOES happen when a transwoman walks into a male bathroom.

Why can we not just trust people, and No statisk has ever shown, that allowing trans people into Other the bathroom they feel like they should use, incrases Anything negativ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty.

Just laws aren't based on what you should do. Just laws are based on leaving people the fuck alone unless you can demonstrate a reason to justify the intrusion. No one has demonstrated any reason to crack down on transgender bathroom preferences aside from moral hysterics.

7+ Year Old Account
    If she had a ID on her, problem solved....she didn't ... sucks for her/him(?). Insteeeeead....let's get into a big argument whether or not "she's" a girl....repeat ourselves over and over again....cause clearly the police didn't ask; " Have an ID?".

And yea, I can see why they would think that's a guy...the clothing...the voice is a bit guyish/deep, her forearms looks a bit more masculine than a womans....

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    If she had a ID on her, problem solved....she didn't ... sucks for her/him(?). Insteeeeead....let's get into a big argument whether or not "she's" a girl....repeat ourselves over and over again....cause clearly the police didn't ask; " Have an ID?".

And yea, I can see why they would think that's a guy...the clothing...the voice is a bit guyish/deep, her forearms looks a bit more masculine than a womans....
    Since when do you need an ID to take a piss?