Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Student cries to college officials after Milo visted the campus

LOL

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/0...er-milo-event/

- - - Updated - - -

It gets better

http://turtleboysports.com/hampshire-student-criminal-suing-tb-planned-on-stink-bombing-the-milo-panel-at-umass/

and this fucking gem lol

September 4, 2015 4:21 p.m.

Officers Penn and Loffredo arrested Jennie Chenkin, age 20, of Bound Brook for shoplifting and possession of burglary tools during an investigation at a business in the 600 block of West North Avenue. Ms. Chenkin was transported to Westfield police department, processed, issued a summons with a mandatory Westfield court date and released. The total value of the theft was $197.

College kids need to chill out about conservative speakers, they actually hurt people when Ben Shapiro gave a speech at CSU LA and blocked people from entering a public event.

I don't know why Milo is qualified to speak at colleges though since he didn't he even graduate from one.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    College kids need to chill out about conservative speakers, they actually hurt people when Ben Shapiro gave a speech at CSU LA and blocked people from entering a public event.

I don't know why Milo is qualified to speak at colleges though since he didn't he even graduate from one.
    Not sure why any of the people involved in this... phew, what to call it, hysterical slam fest perhaps... are allowed to speak at universities like that. He's just as stupid as the other side is. Well, he's not quite as stupid, his trolling level goes through the roof, the other ones are just incapable of being funny without it being unintentional.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

TIL you cannot speak at college unless you have graduated from one.

/facepalm
    Last edited by Backlashe; 2016-05-03 at 11:19 AM.

Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Not sure why any of the people involved in this... phew, what to call it, hysterical slam fest perhaps... are allowed to speak at universities like that. He's just as stupid as the other side is. Well, he's not quite as stupid, his trolling level goes through the roof, the other ones are just incapable of being funny without it being unintentional.
    It's always fun to see people be for preventing people from speaking that would probably blow a gasket if someone they liked got blocked.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont see anything wrong with this "Milo" talking at a campus, but i would say, that having a non-professional talk in front of collegestudents, pretty much devalues the entire lecture/discussion. Somebody at the Republican group apperantly undermined their own discussion by taking in the opnion of a youtube extremist.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It's always fun to see people be for preventing people from speaking that would probably blow a gasket if someone they liked got blocked.
    Oh, I'm not taking sides here. This is pure entertainment. But both sides are equally stupid and disrespectful. This has long ago lost the purpose of any equality or rights for anyone and devolved into a public attention seeking shitfest. I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if the feminists and anti-feminists are working together to keep this bullshit in the media.

I mean honestly, what's the point these days? All they do is clog up university bureaucracy and fuck life up for the other (normal) students. Both sides are doing this.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I dont see anything wrong with this "Milo" talking at a campus, but i would say, that having a non-professional talk in front of collegestudents, pretty much devalues the entire lecture/discussion. Somebody at the Republican group apperantly undermined their own discussion by taking in the opnion of a youtube extremist.
    He is a professional journalist.

Not sure why you put his name in quotation marks, that is his actual name, Milo Yiannopoulos (Μιλω Γιαννοπουλος).

Agreed. When you invite Milo, you obviously don't have a constructive debate in mind. Especially when you know there are going to be feminists sitting in the audience. I've not seen all his videos, but all that I've seen devolved into a mud slinging contest after practically one second.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

Not sure why you put his name in quotation marks, that is his actual name, Milo Yiannopoulos (Μιλω Γιαννοπουλος).
    Just because Fox News puts you on the show as an "expert" doesn't mean you are a journalist.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a silly statement. You don't need a qualification to speak to a group of people. Though I'm sure people who did qualify from College greenlit him to speak to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    What a silly statement. You don't need a qualification to speak to a group of people. Though I'm sure people who did qualify from College greenlit him to speak to people.
    You'd have to do some oustanding shit to be qualified to speak before people that want input that increases their academic value. The best we can say is that it happened at a college campus because they could find no other venue. At worst, you'll have to admit that it was quite the atrocious display of "academic discourse". From all parties involved.

Who the fuck invites a comedian to do a stand up routine before an "academic" debate on a college campus?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Exactly this. All these paid protestors with all this free time to go to Trump rallies would go home and cry to their moms if a Bernie rally was cancelled due to protests.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

Since OP just called him Milo, i thought it might be a stage name He might be a professional journalist, having published some works, but when it comes to college, you often have to be a high profile person or be somebody who have been academicly approved. From what i have seen, and read, about the dear Milo, his stuff is not college/university approved in any way. His invitation was obviously done to provoke some reaction from the SJW side, and it worked.

Is that professional, when you want a productive discussion? I don't really think so.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Oh, I'm not taking sides here. This is pure entertainment. But both sides are equally stupid and disrespectful. This has long ago lost the purpose of any equality or rights for anyone and devolved into a public attention seeking shitfest. I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if the feminists and anti-feminists are working together to keep this bullshit in the media.

I mean honestly, what's the point these days? All they do is clog up university bureaucracy and fuck life up for the other (normal) students. Both sides are doing this.
    And yet, only one side is halted from speaking and held up as an issue. And it's not the people painting everything as rape and pulling fire alarms to stop events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. When you invite Milo, you obviously don't have a constructive debate in mind. Especially when you know there are going to be feminists sitting in the audience. I've not seen all his videos, but all that I've seen devolved into a mud slinging contest after practically one second.
    He isn't there to Debate, a lot of what he talks about IS constructive. It really isn't his fault that retards go to the events to shout over him, since the talks are aimed to be for people that WANT to hear from what he is talking about.

It would be like someone who hates Football going to a lecture about Football and yelling that they don't like football and in doing so ruining/interrupting the event for the people there to hear about Football.

You'd have to do some oustanding shit to be qualified to speak before people that want input that increases their academic value. The best we can say is that it happened at a college campus because they could find no other venue. At worst, you'll have to admit that it was quite the atrocious display of "academic discourse". From all parties involved.

Who the fuck invites a comedian to do a stand up routine before an "academic" debate on a college campus?
    Who cries and complains that a stand up comedian is there?

Except it was going to be a constructive panel, with an open panel afterward where anyone could come and ask things and debate against them, but feminists couldn't be bothered with that and instead tried to shut them down throughout the whole event instead, interrupting their speeches and so on.

Sommers is more than qualified for this, same with Milo.

The only one i wouldn't consider professional and qualified is Steven Crowder, who is what? Just an conservative comedian?

Anyways, i enjoy the shitstorm around this, the amount of buttclench from feminists who got absolutely destroyed by these 3 are delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because Fox News puts you on the show as an "expert" doesn't mean you are a journalist.
    He makes a living from journalism, which makes him a professional journalist.

Tottenham may be shit, but even I recognise them as a professional football team - just one that has not won the league since 1961...hahahahahahahaha...in black and white...trolololololololol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since OP just called him Milo, i thought it might be a stage name He might be a professional journalist, having published some works, but when it comes to college, you often have to be a high profile person or be somebody who have been academicly approved. From what i have seen, and read, about the dear Milo, his stuff is not college/university approved in any way. His invitation was obviously done to provoke some reaction from the SJW side, and it worked.

Is that professional, when you want a productive discussion? I don't really think so.
    He does it because no actual "high profile" people would speak about things the way he does without people trying to ruin their career.