Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think cursed Arakkoa would be good for the Horde, because it would make it more like the Shadow-Side is more the Horde, the Light-Side is more the Alliance. I would like the wielders of both forms of magic in a more antagonistic relationship.
    That doesn't really work though since the Horde have just as many Light themes as the Alliance do now that they have two races with access to the Paladin class.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    well in MU there are light weilding flightless Arakoa. That way you could have balance
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-05-07 at 06:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    At this point, I'm just going to place you on ignore and report your posts for trolling (and there's ample evidence of this in your posting history). Take care!
    Never change lore form, never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Oh good another person that can't handle being wrong. Its ok for you to have headcanon, just stop confusing it with current lore.
    There must always be *dramatic sounds* a Darth-Piekus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

So, can we get another subrace thread or not?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    WoW hasn't been the same since Cata added Worgen and Goblins, and MoP added Pandaren.

The less new races the better, I say.
    Uhhh, Goblins fit perfectly, though.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    THIS! The Goblins are one of the most established races in Horde history. The Ogres are the next most established. Adding Goblins was an awesome idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Even his statement about Warcraft not being the same because of Worgen is really strange, since they barely even really factor much into the story and have been irrelevant until now. (And even then, their inclusion in Legion doesn't look anything like a departure from Warcraft. Worgen are a perfectly valid addition to the setting.)

High Elves and Undead High Elves and maybe High Elves with Cat Ears.

On of them is just a joke. Which of them is it?
    Hopefully all of them because they could become sub-race. High elves are blood elves with slight tweaks.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Hopefully all of them because they could become sub-race. High elves are blood elves with slight tweaks.
    Tweak* Eye color
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Tweak* Eye color
    Magnificent isn't ?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Grimtotem Tauren for Alliance.

I'm fine with jinyu for alliance, they are an interesting and capable race and I think they would suit them well

As for hozen? Oh fuck no! They are the most retarded addition to the game blizzard has made, they are pathetic and stupid, I'd prefer kobolds before I see hozen, they are on the level of murlocs and gnolls, that's how retarded they are.

Personally I think an aquatic X pac where horde gets naga outcasts and alliance gets jinyu would be sweet, but hozen are the jar jar binks of mop, and that was an xpac with rabbit people and fucking mole things that nobody cares about, and from all the shit in that xpac the hozen are the worst!

Ogres would make more sense, but i actually just want ogres to be something like earth elementals that dont require females to reproduce, that and they are a joke race...

7+ Year Old Account
    wha..........!
    iron Dwarfs for Horde

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    I'm fine with jinyu for alliance, they are an interesting and capable race and I think they would suit them well

As for hozen? Oh fuck no! They are the most retarded addition to the game blizzard has made, they are pathetic and stupid, I'd prefer kobolds before I see hozen, they are on the level of murlocs and gnolls, that's how retarded they are.

Personally I think an aquatic X pac where horde gets naga outcasts and alliance gets jinyu would be sweet, but hozen are the jar jar binks of mop, and that was an xpac with rabbit people and fucking mole things that nobody cares about, and from all the shit in that xpac the hozen are the worst!

Ogres would make more sense, but i actually just want ogres to be something like earth elementals that dont require females to reproduce, that and they are a joke race...
    Give me Female Ogre
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    If only ensure their loyalty wasn't harder than beat Sargeras with his own sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    If only ensure their loyalty wasn't harder than beat Sargeras with his own sword.
    we can beat Sargeras with his own sword ?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    we can beat Sargeras with his own sword ?!
    That's kinda the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    wha..........!
    iron Dwarfs for Horde

- - - Updated - - -

Give me Female Ogre
    maybe if we could see different body types for ogres, but so far they are simply big fat fatties. If we could get some that look more like rexxars build, having a female wouldnt be so bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    maybe if we could see different body types for ogres, but so far they are simply big fat fatties. If we could get some that look more like rexxars build, having a female wouldnt be so bad.
    it would be so bad
    you just try to ignore it

Deleted
    They're still a Blood Elf rip-off through and through. There's nothing "fresh" about them. Everything about their lore and culture belongs to Quel'thalas. Never there was a case for a new model given for such reasons. It would just be a convenient lie to sell High Elves as something "different" when they really aren't.
    By "fresh" I meant different from other playable races, obviously. About your other points, they are not a problem. So what that Blizzard had never done it before? And who is to decide whether High Elves are different or not different enough from the Blood elves for them to be playable? They are not different enough until Blizzard decides they are. All your arguments are "High Elves are too similar to Blood Elves and were the same not long ago". Which is just stating the obvious. Yes, they are the same race, yes, they are very similar and I'm pretty sure these are not the issues for people who want playable High Elves. They aren't for me, at least.

Yeah, a slight difference already presented in-game: the eye color. Which, btw, is not even an absolute rule. We have a Blood Elf with blue eyes in the Isle of Thunder, further reinforcing the fact that "life choices" is all that separates them.
    There were many Blood elves with blue eyes in the game but they are confirmed to be errors.
    Thing is, you can do that without pretending that High Elves and Blood Elves are separated by more than a political division. There's more differences between Bloodhoof and Grimtotem than Sin'dorei and Quel'dorei. And I don't think we'll ever see Grimtotem getting a new model and being added to the Alliance pretending they aren't just another Tauren tribe and not their own "race".
    I haven't seen lots and lots of people asking for playable Grimtotem Tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they are the same race, yes, they are very similar and I'm pretty sure these are not the issues for people who want playable High Elves. They aren't for me, at least.

Then perhaps you being to understand why they won't be playable.

You don't get to steal a Horde race, no matter the excuse you try to shield it under.

Blood elves might as well be the only Race, they are the future of the race the story and lore has made that quite clear.
    Holy shit lol